Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Can they all control the Kyuubi?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, any MS user is capable of it.

2 15.38%
  • Only full blooded Uchiha's can do it.

4 30.77%
  • No, only certain MS users can.

7 53.85%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sharingan and controlling the Kyuubi?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharingan and controlling the Kyuubi?

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Never did it with Madara either, so that doesn't prove anything. But the whole clan can't do it, that's the point. Out of the handful that even manage to awaken the Sharingan, even few are capable of activating MS. So it would in fact be a select few in regards to the whole clan.
    He knew Madara was capable of controlling the kyuubi and as proven Madara did try to summon it as his first action. Kabuto knows what the Uchiha clan is apparently reputable for and he wants both Bee and Naruto. He had an opportunity to use Itachi, one of the best Sharingan users to nullify and atleast try and control the kyuubi, yet he didnt.

And i still stand by my statement, only Madara was and still is capable of controlling a Bijuu.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

But the kyubi was inside naruto all along. How was itachi supposed to control it if naruto was already though so?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    But the kyubi was inside naruto all along. How was itachi supposed to control it if naruto was already though so?
    He could have tried to suppress it (as it is apparently extremely easy) and pawn him. Im sure Kabuto would know by now that the power of the kyuubi in any hands is extremely dangerous, he witnessed first hand a 4 tail Rampage.

Madara had an excuse, he had an angry army ready to recieve a royal beatdown, he was too pre occupied, and even then he still found the time to try and summon his loyal beast.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    He knew Madara was capable of controlling the kyuubi and as proven Madara did try to summon it as his first action. Kabuto knows what the Uchiha clan is apparently reputable for and he wants both Bee and Naruto. He had an opportunity to use Itachi, one of the best Sharingan users to nullify and atleast try and control the kyuubi, yet he didnt.

And i still stand by my statement, only Madara was and still is capable of controlling a Bijuu.
    Aside from summoning and controlling it being two different things, Kabuto didn't make Madara do anything. Madara attempted that on his own. So both of the situations we see Kabuto never attempting to take control of Naruto using the Sharingan, so that doesn't disprove anything.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it is necessarily extremely easy and we don't even know all the details we would need to know on the matter. For one thing, when sasuke sent the kyubi back in naruto's mind it was not naruto who was in control, it was the kyubi. The sharingan control's biju and biju control their own chakra. If sasuke takes a stroll in naruto's mind and takes some form of limited control over it (which as the databook pointed out is possible given the manda bit) it is viable to suppress it. On the other hand, nowadays it is not the kyubi who is in control but rather naruto. The ability to control biju should not be that useful if the one controlling the power is not a biju for one thing. Then again, if to control the kyubi itachi would have needed to take a stroll in naruto's mind then the situation would not have been so easy for itachi. Naruto is immensely more powerful than what he was when he fought sasuke all those chapters back. Of course, itachi could put a genjutsu on naruto however the kyubi would release him before the stroll for control is viable. Even if all those things were not an issue, itachi and nagato were fighting not 1 fully powered jinchuiriki but 2.

I still think it is a matter of talent and skill. Anyone with the sharingan could IMO be in possession of the technique which controls biju, it is an innate ability of it. The difference would lie in skill, not necessarily anyone with the sharingan would have the skill or talent to pull the technique off.

Another thing I have been thinking is why exactly was tobi able to control the kyubi though. He certainly did not have a MS so it is kinda against what the manga has shown. This made me think on what the databook said about sasuke controlling manda which suggest that even a normal sharingan can to some extent pull of the technique even if only at limited fashion. So far we have strong evidence to suggest tobi's body is actually made out of zetsu or something of the sort. What if having a body made out of hashirama's cells strengthened his sharingan so as to be able to do whatever the normal sharingan can do except just a bit better and essentially rid himself of the need of a MS?

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4