Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

I would thing it to be a way to quickly combine UChi9ha's and Hashirama-level Senju's gene into one being to recreate the Rikudou Sennin's whole genetic make and apowers. I suspect that there might quite well be some info or link with the Bijuu's powers and origin as well. I'm thinking that because Suigestsu'S knowledge about the ongoing war and The rikudou thing/families must not be to vast. So for him to understand enough from the scroll, there must be something he can quite well refer to and know that it would be powerful enough indeed to control the war/world with.

Suigestu experienced first hand the devastating power of the bijuu and part of the reason why Akatsuki was after them. For him to return to Sasuke instead of using it for himself must mean that he knows Sasuke was required and/or able to use the fruit of Orochimaru's finding and experiment described on the scroll. Orochimaru must have known enough of the Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki Clans history with their link with Rikudou Sennin and the fact that the latter was the Juubi's jinchuuriki. An inscription including Banbutsu Souzou might be there as well, and such ability would indeed have drastic effects on the shinobi world if used.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Madara had knowledge of young Nagato, who's at most was around 30 years old. So Madara was alive at least two decades ago. That leaves at least a forty year difference between when Madara fought Hashirama and when he would have died, and by his own admission, gaining the Rinnegan happen a short while before that.
    Judging by jiriayas age, I would asume nagato is older than kakashi who is 30. He probably is close to 40 years old which still makes madara a really old guy by the time he met him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by young simba View Post
    Judging by jiriayas age, I would asume nagato is older than kakashi who is 30. He probably is close to 40 years old which still makes madara a really old guy by the time he met him.
    Holy crap that makes Konan a old lady lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    everyone keeps saying tobi/zetsu(these guys are shinobi...maybe whirlpool/uzumaki) were created by madara...wouldn't he have to have control over the rinnegan(not shortly before his death...was nagato just a spur of the moment...yeah right)?

if he had the power of creation he could have created a better version of himself(tobi's an idiot compared to madara's genious)...if that were the case(but it's not).
    it all comes down to RT and what he read off the naka tablet...that he would have taught hashirama how to rise from the dead.
    now,how would he do this if hashi-dono did not have rinnegan...hummmm

hate to say it...but this may mean that both sons are capable of acquirring the rinnegan and vice versa...the sons are both capable of gaining the body of RS...
    I am grateful if Madara access his Rinnengan before he dies and splits his chakra.. just like RS did to Juubi, then it appears to be tobi, since itachi did mention from the beginning that Madara is the 3rd sharingan user, still exist, but He is nothing but an empty shell.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Nagato probably the same age as Minato.. just a thought

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato and gang met Jiraiya after the Second World War and were in their late teens during the Third World War, so while older, they wouldn't have been that much older.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GiantAlienHamster's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if this has allready been discussed, but I think that there might be a chance that the scroll might allow Sasuke to get these eyes:

Spoiler show

We don't know yet, what kind of dōjutsu the Uchiha Clan Ancestor had. But his eyes looked completely different from anything else we know. He probably didn't have Senju DNA and he wasn't mentioned by Tobi as being one of the three sages of the six paths.
    Spoiler show

This leaves me to the conclusion, that this dōjutsu is not a Rinnegan, but something else. Maybe it's the Uchiha clans ultimate eye technique?
    The clans ancestor was the one closest related to the godlike Sage, it would therefore be fitting if he had the strongest eye-technique.
    And if this eye-technique is even stronger than the EMS that Madara has shown and stronger than the Rinnegan, then the one using it would surely be strong enough to "rule the shinobi world" (just as Suigetsu said).

Also, it would be fitting for the story, if Sasuke would get the same powers that the one had, who started the whole "curse of hatred".
    I think it would be nice if in the end of the manga, Sasuke would have the same powers as the Uchiha clan Ancestor had and Naruto would have the same powers as the other son of the Sage had (perfect body, will of fire).
    In their final battle then, Naruto could be able to find a way to end the curse of hatred and end the rivalry between Uchiha and Senju.

It's just an idea, but I like it.
    Some completely random predictions
    Spoiler show

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner napalmhaze's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok just gonna give my first thought about when I first read the chapter.I just of something fairly simple yet credible.I thought the scroll he found was to ressurect the dea.and being that sasuke said that he wanted answers I think he wants orochimaru to bring his parents from the dead so hecould get the whole truth from them.kabuto said how to do it but he could be lying.just saying.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

In the Rikudo's elder son eyes, the sclerae is visible. So maybe that is nothing but a Mangekyou Sharingan?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I thinking again that the scroll has something to do with RS and the place where Sasuke and the others are heading to.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

No, that's impossible. why?

1. Because of suigetsu. I'm pretty sure that suigetsu is clueless or doesn't know anything about RS.
    2. Why the heck kabuto wants to research on RS's power if he and orochimaru has already the data/scroll of RS himself.

The place where sasuke is heading is just in the uchiha's place. Maybe he was looking for Grandpa Cat, the man who knows everything.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's the Death God Seal, then not only will Orochimaru possibly have his arms restored, but the other 50% of the Kyuubi could be released. This could be the final power-up for Naruto to finally beat Madara, and Sasuke would be doing something good for the world and Konoha for once.

Then maybe Rinnegan-Sasuke will battle 100% Kyuubi-Naruto or something...hah

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GiantAlienHamster View Post
    We don't know yet, what kind of dōjutsu the Uchiha Clan Ancestor had. But his eyes looked completely different from anything else we know. He probably didn't have Senju DNA and he wasn't mentioned by Tobi as being one of the three sages of the six paths.
    Spoiler show

This leaves me to the conclusion, that this dōjutsu is not a Rinnegan, but something else. Maybe it's the Uchiha clans ultimate eye technique?
    The clans ancestor was the one closest related to the godlike Sage, it would therefore be fitting if he had the strongest eye-technique.
    And if this eye-technique is even stronger than the EMS that Madara has shown and stronger than the Rinnegan, then the one using it would surely be strong enough to "rule the shinobi world" (just as Suigetsu said).

Also, it would be fitting for the story, if Sasuke would get the same powers that the one had, who started the whole "curse of hatred".
    I think it would be nice if in the end of the manga, Sasuke would have the same powers as the Uchiha clan Ancestor had and Naruto would have the same powers as the other son of the Sage had (perfect body, will of fire).
    In their final battle then, Naruto could be able to find a way to end the curse of hatred and end the rivalry between Uchiha and Senju.

It's just an idea, but I like it.
    The main problem with the bolded part is that the rinnengan was what the Sage had. His son had less power than him as his power was divided between his two sons.
    Therefore it is unlikely, to me, that those eyes are more powerful than the eyes the SOT6P originally had...

Also, as the manga stated that the son got the SOT6P's eyes, I believe it is more likely that it is a drawing error and is meant to look the same as the rinnengan (rather than a spiral).
    Infinite RAGE!

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever it is in the scroll, it definitely relates to Rikudou Sennin - its the best I can think of and Kishi likes this stuff from some time <anything being hyped seems to relate to RS >
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3