Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 229 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by AluminumTough View Post
    Regis needs to work on his mind control to make up for the weakening of Rai. My opinion of the elders is that they all are probably modified humans, this particular elder's power could possibly be modified off of someone Rai knows, and or the DA-5 member with the weapon; since, this aura is faint I would assume that this is because it is not the same person but rather modified off of their powers. I would find it interesting that it is someone Rai knows as he has been gone for such a long time this person is probably very powerful by now, especially if they are working for the union; imagine a modification of a noble that would be intense. I find it interesting that Frank does not recognize the source.
    It's not that Franky doesn't recognize the source. It's just that he isn't as sensitive as Rai (who is a supreme being, so my guess is that nobody is that sensitive and that it's not just about Franky).

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to go right out on a limb and predict that the Aura that Rai is recognizing is... the 12th elder himself. He will turn out to be one of Frankie's experiments from 800 years ago and is still alive. He too will recognize Frankie and Rai. We may be seeing him kneel soon!

or maybe he'll run screaming
    Last edited by Wowzers; March 28, 2012 at 06:30 PM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter !
    Rodin is indeed on a different lvl with the rest of Cerberus . If he wasn't a bad guy i would have loved his character . He kinda resembles M21 in a way .
    And wow Regis mind control move looked so awesome Totally gave me goosebumps , and it had such destructive power . It was a shame it didn't work on Rodin but still did some damage . Regis has still a long way to go before before reaching a certain power lvl .

So now the elder arrived , that girl with him looks really powerful . Could it be that she was the one that gave Rai the feeling of a familiar scent ? It gotta be her 'cause i don't think he knows the elder

And yeah Totally loved how Sangeen said "how can i sit and watch my wife die " . You heard that Yonsu x M21 supporters . Loved it !

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking forward to seeing Seira back in action and developing further than what we saw in Lukedonia.
    And I'm worried about the declining condition of Rai's health and the possibility of him overexerting himself for the sake of his "new bonds" in the coming future.
    Last edited by Heleos; April 01, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2