Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 486 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 486 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Spoiler Discussion

Wow, the "new" guy looks pretty.

So, will Urahara say anything usefull or will he just tease Ichigo to make him do a new trainning?

Byakuya.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a bit of backstory between Yama & Chojuro?? that's nice, the guy is so underwhelmed in the manga, it's about time he deserved a backstory, however short (and late) it is.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    probably just tease us some more, at this point i really do believe all secrets regarding Urahara Kisuke will only be revealed in an incredible final chapter of Bleach lol

some idiots from HM huh, i bet Grimmjaw amongst others
    Last edited by Asclepius; March 28, 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, this time, Ukitake came to pick Ichigo.

I still think that Vandenreich are making some experiment.
    Why would they need the weakest arrancars?

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am already pumped up for the new chapter. I am confused, are they trying to "steal" or "seal" the bankai? Stealing a bankai sounds crazy and at the same time, awesome .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KanouYuuki's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Aw, dang it. I was hoping the new chapter'ed show Shinji. Oh, well.

So they could steal bankai. This spells bad news for the Gotei 13...
    But it seems like the shinigami have to use bankai in order for the Vanden reich to steal their bankai. Like with Ichigo. Ivan was only strating to steal his bankai when he activated it. So as long as they don't use it, their bankai should be fine. Guys like Sio Fon, Kyoraku, and Shinji, who don't rely on bankai should be okay. I guess...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Chapter is out.

It was nice to get an insight about Sasakibe, the guy even had Bankai before Shunsui and Kyouraku, that just speaks about how strong he was...
    Anyway, a nice chapter again, Kubo is really doing some good job here, I'm liking the pace.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Also a nice chapter this week, so Sasakibe already achieved Bankai before Ukitake and Shunsui? Wow, that's fantastic but too bad his already died and it's seem Yamaji really 'emotional' this time. From the words of Nel fracion, Halibel is the queen of heunco mondo after Barragan n Stark died, it's predicted by me. Overall, good chapter and btw, the "New Guy" enemy is very2 pretty.....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Grekaosangel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt they'll be able to steal Ichigo's Bankai. He went an entire arc without his shinigami powers and it would be redundant to take them away again.

As for the other shinigami, I'm not so sure it'll be a massacre. I mean there's a reason Ichigo was able to break free from his Bankai being stolen. I imagine the person taking it has to be stronger than the shinigami for it to work.

Which makes me think that most Captains will be fine, or just resort to not using their Bankai.

I'm also curious if Urahara is actually going to Hueco Mundo with Ichigo like the chapter previewed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

You gotta love Renji's expression in this page, as well as Byakuya's: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/486/6

It shows that they are aware that Sasakibe and Yamamoto's relationship resembled theirs; Renji didn't take the captain's mantle because he wanted to stay under Byakuya. The reasons are different, but still...

This is why I love Kubo as an author. Subtle, delicate moments like these.

Also, seems like Starrk is dead for good.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    You gotta love Renji's expression in this page, as well as Byakuya's: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/486/6

It shows that they are aware that Sasakibe and Yamamoto's relationship resembled theirs; Renji didn't take the captain's mantle because he wanted to stay under Byakuya. The reasons are different, but still...

This is why I love Kubo as an author. Subtle, delicate moments like these.

Also, seems like Starrk is dead for good.
    It's also a parallel to Madarame-Zaraki. I think what Ikkaku said in the past arc may have been this in that Zaraki, as much as he doesn't care about his subordinates much like Yama used to be, he would definitely avenge Ikkaku.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

DAMN! Saskibe was actually powerful yet he never showed it! WOW! I respect the guy more now. He was just like Renji, Ikkaku and Iba, not wanting to leave their captains side. Respect for the guy.

Hmm, could it be that Ishida knows more than he is letting out?

Ichigo and Urahara? Fighting? Together?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems they want to capture and use Zangetsu X Hallow Ichigo (the guy mentioned the white hair guy and he didn't catch it) to their needs i think they know that Zangetsu X Hallow Ichigo is more like a vasto lorde to them

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

so they do steal Bankais...how disappointing...I'm not a fan of 'stealing another's power' to make yourself strong. we might also see Sasakibe's bankai since it's been 'stolen'. Still, Kubo made a wise move not to have another villan leading an army that reflects the captain in number and strength (aka the espada) and try to define their power level even before any fights begin.

Stark's dead, meh I was hoping for Kubo to give Hallibel and Stark some opportunities to show why they were ranked that high, their performances in FKT were on par with Grimmjow's feats and this seemed to be an opportune time to give them some fights since the shinigamis are obviously extremely handicapped in this war.

would be interesting if Urahara accompanies the gang to Hueco Mundo.
    Last edited by HaouLelouch; March 28, 2012 at 07:29 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast