Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 486 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    so they do steal Bankais...how disappointing...I'm not a fan of 'stealing another's power' to make yourself strong. we might also see Sasikibe's bankai since it's been 'stolen'.
    i think that those guys didn't really kill Sasakibe but his bankai got stolen and they use the bankai to attack him

i hope it will not become the filler arc when the zanpakto's have their own bodies and attack their users

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

No idea why i confused Urahara for Ukitake before.
    Well, if Urahara is gonna join them, that means high chance to see Yoruichi soon. And she provide nice comedy.

Do you think those medalions are made with Arrancar flesh?
    It's hard for me to think on some eletronic device to seal/steal bankais.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    No idea why i confused Urahara for Ukitake before.
    Well, if Urahara is gonna join them, that means high chance to see Yoruichi soon. And she provide nice comedy.

Do you think those medalions are made with Arrancar flesh?
    It's hard for me to think on some eletronic device to seal/steal bankais.
    To be honest I don't think these guys will be the final villans so I doubt many, if any, bankais will be lost, or at least, they can be recovered somehow. I guess that's what Urahara is going to try and do, see how this whole 'bankai stealing jutsu' works.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of unfortunate that the only time that Sasakibe gets a bit of respect is after his death. It's also a reminder that we still don't know much about quite a few members of the Gotei 13, and Seireitei in general. Urahara always seems to pop up unannounced as needed. Good chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i just notice that the guy on the last page (with military uniform and what knot) looks like a character from HELLSING and Drifters

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so enjoying Bleach right now. I found this chapter to be the best since the new arc.
    I want to say one thing first: Is it just me or the panels are becomming smaller? That also allows more content per chapter.

Wow, I thought Sasakibe had bankai after the latest chapters, but to hear he had achieved it before Uki and Kyo, that is.. O_o
    I wonder: did he only achieve it earlier, or he actually was as strong as Kyo/Uki?
    Lol, and when I remember him getting fodderized by base Soukyoku Hill Ichigo.... I think Kubo changed his mind about him, but I don't mind slight retcons..

The face of Ishida, ...I think he knows there are some Quincies amongst Vanderreich. And it's a pity he won't join the HM journey. I wish to see more of him :/ I guess that will come.

Urahara haha, he's coming to HM as well

And my wild prediction: The Buckbeard is Isshin's zanpakutou spirit.
    Wild prediction means that I don't really think so, but after hearing about stealing the bankais, I'll take it into consideration

Also, it seems Bleach was #1 in this weeks ToC!!!!

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasakibe was that powerful, Kubo, then why kill him and not Soi Fon or Kommamura instead. You would think, if this was really the case, he'd save someone like him for the final battle.

Looks like the Arrancars and Hollows are being slaved right now by the Vandenreich. Don't expect too much from Urahara and Ichigo in next week's chapter. i guarantee the first 10 pages will be them talking about bulls**t before they even enter HM.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    If Sasakibe was that powerful, Kubo, then why kill him and not Soi Fon or Kommamura instead. You would think, if this was really the case, he'd save someone like him for the final battle.

Looks like the Arrancars and Hollows are being slaved right now by the Vandenreich. Don't expect too much from Urahara and Ichigo in next week's chapter. i guarantee the first 10 pages will be them talking about bulls**t before they even enter HM.
    Easy. Kubo wants Yama to get serious. And he is, after having his (probably) most precious person killed by Vanderreich.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasakibe dying was a smart move from Kubo's part as it was the only way to make him relevant. I mean, motherf****r had no idea what to do with him during FKT arc and chose to leave him "patroling" outside some barrier. Sasakibe is not cool, nor memorable or at least bishonen, so what's left for him to do?

Die in order to establish the Vandenreich as a serious threat.

Oh, Kubo, you. You used the NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH meme to make us feel worried about this new enemy. Nice going. Not even Aizen killed anybody besides Ichimaru. These new guys, on the other hand, have proven themselves to be strong in less than a volume.

What bugs me is that "Sasakibe was a s strong as Kyoraku" part. I call bullshit; he was one-shotted by Ichigo back in SS along with the oh so memorable characters of Isane Kotetsu and Marechiyo Oomaeda. Big mistake.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member patz's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we get to see Sasakibe's Bankai in anime.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, who else thinks that Uryu's gonna get targeted while the others are in HM?
    Last edited by Sky Render; March 28, 2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: double post

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    What bugs me is that "Sasakibe was a s strong as Kyoraku" part. I call bullshit; he was one-shotted by Ichigo back in SS along with the oh so memorable characters of Isane Kotetsu and Marechiyo Oomaeda. Big mistake.
    Yes, him being strong and having bankai had to be made up just recently. Yet I'm forgiving Kubo, because things like this happen in 400+, almost 500 chapters long manga. /shrug

ex oriente lux

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Easy. Kubo wants Yama to get serious. And he is, after having his (probably) most precious person killed by Vanderreich.
    yeah i wouldn't be surprised to found out there was a more serious bond between yama and sasa then captain-vice captain.
    dammit i'm dying to see all this superpowerful bankais that are too dangerous to be used in front of people, we'll see sasa's bankai for sure in the future maybe used by the king

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually...they never specifically said he as strong as Kyoraku, only that he attained bankai before him and Ukitake. Which I took as even though he had bankai, he probably wan not a strong as them. Which makes sense to me actually because if he was as strong as Kyoraku and lost like that, Soul Society would of been totally f**ked.

Anyway, this was an awesome chapter. It seems that they are prepping to take Uryu out of the picture so that he can be either kidnapped or persuaded to the other teams side. Which, if this is true, I cannot wait for this event to happen. I'm sad that Starrk is confirmed to be dead though. But it's nice to see the other villains faces, and it appears those of us that predicted stealing bankais were right.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

its funny now that i think about it there was this big argument on here, back when Sasakibe was the only one left who sealed the barrier and allowed the arrancars into FKT, it was about how useless and weak he is and blah blah, i tried to defend him on the basis of experience and almost got crucified....sure enough he turns out to have been a pretty powerful guy, nice to see him get some respect at last

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

well it does state he basically avoided battles or didnt want to be in them if he didnt have to, and essentially you can reference Ikkaku in this situation when it comes to stubbornness and loyalty to the point of NOT using the power you have, tho i agree he probably still isnt as strong as say Shunsui

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast