Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 486 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

<rant>Just what we needed....another arc about stolen powers and the bullshit training to recover them....That has diminished my hope for this arc by at least 50%...For a final arc you'd think Kubo would let Ichigo be a boss and now this....</rant>
    Anyway to the chapter...finally the stark is alive crap will die down...did anybody else notice the last panel with buckbeard...same dress, same appearance as Zangetsu...its either poor repetitive drawing or Kubo is actually foreshadowing something here
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Not much progress in story but a great start for the upcoming war.

So after all they can capture Bankai? But can they seal it or can they copy it or can they steal it?
    So one answere brings three possibilities.

I never thougt of Sasakibe as a weak guy because he was Yamas vice but I never thought of him as the great warrior-genie after been beaten by Ichigo with one punch, too.
    I think he was a necessary victim of storyprogress.

Maybe Ichigo could take his place now as Old-Yama´s Vice.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojiroseta98's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting chapter, these guys seem really into the 3rd reich style stuff
    "You can tame a dog with food, you can tame a person with money, but nothing can tame a miburo"
    "A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic dead or alive."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, again. Kubo is still in bankai.

Well, last week I said killing Sasakibe was the best choice Kubo had, I still think that too, but now I'm a bit sad Kubo really filled this chapter with emotions that maybe touched even those who said earlier, that a cannonfodder was killed just for fun. Kubo gave a really nice ending to Sasakibe by showing us how peaceful, respectful and loyal he was. The kind of person who was not carried away by his great power. It is also clear that he used his bankai (for the first time!) in order to protect his squad and his captain.

It was also the first time - as I remember - that we saw Yamamoto sad and somehow broken...

And the second half. Saving Dodonchaka. Ichigo already saved a captured shinigami, a human and now it's time to save a hollow. Nice circle, but saving a quincy is yet to be seen.

I have no clue anymore what/who the enemy is. They can be arrancars AND quincies AND shinigami too. Maybe they are all seperate fractions united by their Rockstar leader for one reason: destroy SS.

Next chapter?

I hope this time Urahara OR Isshin goes with Ichigo. I would be a little bit disappointed if only Chad and Orihime went with him, because... well, they are a bit boring and there is nothing they can tell us about the situation, thus they will not keep up the tension.
    And I also hope that Ichigo meets Grimmjow.

The shinigami... Actually, right now they cannot go to HM (I guess they know about the situation), because they must - and will - focus on defense. Until then, let's see what Ikkaku and Yumichika found out in the outer districts. And what the CC has to say.

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic!!! sasakibe was even stronger than kyoraku and ukitake,yet he didn't take part in a battle!!! that was really awesome. I must admit that kubo is a genious,he discovered the way to make him strogner notwithstanding he hadn't ever shown him.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter overall, not as epic as last week, i am hoping to see urahara and ichigo in action together, that would be awesome

it is refreshing to see a good guy die, this being the final arc and all i am assumint there will be more death of maybe even a few major characters

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the chapter,but i have not any "warm" feelings to Sasakibe..this guy was supose to be strong,but he didnt do anything realy usefull for the whole his life and even more to it, he used his bankai only once...to just give it to the enemy...sounds pretty much like an epic fail to me.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojithesoulja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I dislike about this chapter is the top three espada being confirmed vl via being without 2/3 of them hallibel is in charge.

I'm still hoping the true vl are in hell.

I hope Kubo doesn't screw this arc up. Not saying he would if he didn't have the characters explore hell. I'm just talking about the pacing. What's going on now is good.
    Me on what Sasuke's new EMS tech will be:

Sasuke will enable God mode.

I have a feeling whatever he enables won't be like anything we've seen before. His emo hate will conquer all previous sharingan users. Even Madara will momentarily rip off his mask and show us his face resembling the utter shock.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

anyway,we can't ignore that kubo really made a great explanation to justify Sasakibe's behaviour. and to think that sasakibe was even stronger than kyoraku and ukitake...although recently kyoraku might have surpassed him. the way kuchiki byakuya talked about him was awesome,and so was renji's expression.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    anyway,we can't ignore that kubo really made a great explanation to justify Sasakibe's behaviour. and to think that sasakibe was even stronger than kyoraku and ukitake...although recently kyoraku might have surpassed him. the way kuchiki byakuya talked about him was awesome,and so was renji's expression.
    just because you master bankai before some1, doesnt mean you're stronger. renji is def. stronger than ikkaku and ikkaku hit bankai first.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

OH and another thing, if sasakibe has been around since the beginning of gotei 13 how come shinji didnt know who sasakibe was when sasakibe let the vizards pass through the barrier in the arrancar war??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c365/10.html
    Last edited by danzouismadara; March 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Epic!!! sasakibe was even stronger than kyoraku and ukitake,yet he didn't take part in a battle!!! that was really awesome. I must admit that kubo is a genious,he discovered the way to make him strogner notwithstanding he hadn't ever shown him.
    No, just because he achieved Bankai before them doesn't make him stronger than them just perhaps more experienced. There are many Shinigami who achieved Bankai before Ichigo, but yet the power of his Bankai surpasses the lot of them. Sasakibe's Shikai is very weak compared to Kyoraku or Ukitake, so weak that Ichigo defeated this guy using a simple hand thrust to the chin that's pathetic lol

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Good chapter, i like this fast paced story line, but is it really right for Ichigo to travel back to HM with only Chad and Orihime? SS is going get mad once again at Ichigo for making reckless decisions lol. I like Sasakibe's character even though he was a weakling.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, Sasakibe level is on par with average captain but the chances he's stronger than Ukitake or Shunsui is little. IMHO, in the 1st arc of bleach where Ichigo one hit Sasakibe is the main thing that i think make he looks weaker.....and become debatable when his past is revealed by Byakuya/Kubo.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    OH and another thing, if sasakibe has been around since the beginning of gotei 13 how come shinji didnt know who sasakibe was when sasakibe let the vizards pass through the barrier in the arrancar war??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c365/10.html
    To me, Shinji is just treating Sasakibe as crap as Hyori also treated Hitsugaya as crap.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was always under the impression that the reason that they couldn't still Ichigo's Bankai is because he isn't a normal Shinigami. Like whether it be from it being mixed with his hollow powers(if he still has them or whatever), his fullbring now being apart of his bankai, or whatever the circumstances surrounding his birth are. The new enemies can't steal his powers just simply because they aren't able to steal his powers.
    Besides that i liked that chapter. Much better than Naruto's this week.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the theft of Sasakibe's Bankai will be a major point of this story. It gives the enemy a secret trump card. Nobody knows what his bankai is, or the effects of it. There is no battle data on it, that means there is no counter strategy to defeat it or hold it back powerful or weak. Then Sasikibe was killed, and dead men can't tell secretes.

I think the other major factor in this story will be the few vice captains that choose to hide their bankai's like Ikakku. They are less likely to loose them, and therefore less likely to have them stolen. When all of the other captains are decimated, they will be the hand of power.

Kenpachi will also be another major force. He doesnt even know how to bankai, but yet he is one of the most powerful shinigami. Infact, his max power level is unknown.

I think the enemy are Quincy's. The conversation with Ichigo and Ishida in this chapter reenforced the fact of the Quincy's Hatred for Hallows. The quote "Quincy's exist to destroy Hallows" would explain the extremely cruel way that the Vandereich leaders treats the Arrancars. It would also explain why we had a Quincy weapons. So the question would be then, why didn't Ishida go? Was it because he would recognize the Quincy's and be forced to choose sides? or has he already chosen sides, and is acting as an agent?

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast