Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Bleach 486 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I think that they aren't stealing, but more sealing Bankai.
    And that's deffinetly a porblem, because such Captains as Mayuri, Komamura, Byakuya and Hitsugaya mostly fight with their Bankais and that's might be a big battle-changer in the upcoming Arc.

And I agree that it's interesting how we couldn't see this VandenReich's leader using anything to attack and kill those Arrancars... It might be he is so damn fast with his Quincy powers that we couldn't see it?)

I still hope that these new enemies aren't simply Quincies as it's more logical for them to be Hybrids at least the strongest ones as for them to be able to fight on par with Ichi... he is totally in another league from anyone going according to his development.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    And that's deffinetly a porblem, because such Captains as Mayuri, Komamura, Byakuya and Hitsugaya mostly fight with their Bankais and that's might be a big battle-changer in the upcoming Arc.

And I agree that it's interesting how we couldn't see this VandenReich's leader using anything to attack and kill those Arrancars... It might be he is so damn fast with his Quincy powers that we couldn't see it?)

I still hope that these new enemies aren't simply Quincies as it's more logical for them to be Hybrids at least the strongest ones as for them to be able to fight on par with Ichi... he is totally in another league from anyone going according to his development.
    But, from what i bellieve, Quincies power limit relies mostly on the reiatsu each body can control, becouse they drawn their power from the surroundings... Remember Ishida's fight with Mayury? If it wasn't for the energy Ishida collected from the buildings and everything else surrounding them he would shurley lost, but he managed to defeat a captain... If he could defeat a camptain using his bankai, why cant this guys stand on the same ground and fight equally aggainst them?

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post

Stealing was mentioned in the last chapter. I looked through different translations and they all read Stealing. I could remember "sealing' being used few chapters back. Sealing does make more sense. The top-tier shinigami without bankai are easier to defeat, if the opponent is strong.

Quote Quote:
    Seconded. Hopefully, we are going to see more than just Quincies. These could be the Quincies who lost against shinigami and survived. Having gained new powers, they decided to take revenge.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; April 04, 2012 at 04:28 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

da_ni
    When Ishida fought Mayuri he used secret tool to boost his power and after that he got so-called Final Quincy Form, but after the fight he totally lost all of his power, hence I don't think we should take such a tool in account.

thorn
    Agreed. I hope we'll get to see some explanation on some of their moves in the upcomin chapters. I actually liked the way the used to go in and out SS. Ivan also used it. As for me their Transportation method looks the best for now. Maybe they are some sort of a hybrid of Quincy and Hollow, otherwise I don't see how they can fight against transendent Ichi and godly Yama.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

da_ni
    It wasn't his normal Quincy power.
    He got such an incredible ability to recieve spiritual energy from surroundings only because he used a move that ca be used only once, because after its usage you loose all your power and you can't fight. In normal surcamstances Ishida would have lost with his normal abilities to Shikai Mayuri and Shikai Mayuri is practically nothing with current power levels.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,I just noticed that in this chapter the full name of sasakibe was revealed. Chojiro Tadaoki Sasakibe. but why tadaoki? have the shinigami 3 names instead of 2? Yamamoto has got a 3rd name as well,that is Shigekuni. maybe that's a detail of the oldest shinigamis...

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    exactly right? isnt that like stealing a piece of someone's soul? lol what sense does that make? at the very least you shouldnt be able to use it no?

and as for the King thats exactly why i'm not convinced he's quincy yet, why hasnt kubo shown us any such signs about him being a quincy?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/485/15

Idk, as I see it, he's creating the stairs out of air? P:
    No shinigami were able to do that in HM, only Ishida.

ex oriente lux

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post

I'd say he is destroying the stairs... as did he on the throne. yet,we can't be sure if he made them himself,and then crushed them to create new ones...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I'd say he is destroying the stairs... as did he on the throne. yet,we can't be sure if he made them himself,and then crushed them to create new ones...
    Either way, from the looks of it, this man has mastered the reiatsu control Uryuu could only temporarily obtain by sacrificing his Quincy powers many... many chapters ago. The drawing for the creation/destruction of the stairs and throne is the same as it was here: http://www.mangachapter.net/1193/bleach/125-6.html
    To obtain that kind of power, he probably is indeed some sort of hybrid [As mentioned above...]~

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 486 Discussion

nooooo,I forgot this part http://www.mangareader.net/94-606-15...apter-152.html I though sasakibe hadn't ever fight because he didn't want to risk but here... he was really owned! I hope he did that on purpose,because he didn't want to fight. but did yamamoto allow that?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post

but wait isnt this what unohana and Ichigo were doing only it was a straight line instead of pieces...? same concept? i dunno

http://www.mangareader.net/94-39731-...apter-382.html

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed. we can't be sure that buckbeard is a quincy just because of that. look at this http://www.mangareader.net/94-39731-...apter-382.html : both unohana and ichigo can do that,it's just controlling reiatsu.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    but wait isnt this what unohana and Ichigo were doing only it was a straight line instead of pieces...? same concept? i dunno

http://www.mangareader.net/94-39731-...apter-382.html
    That's reiatsu, and it's that space between worlds.
    What was shown in HM was Ishida manipulating particles around him, not his reiatsu.

Reiatsu manipulating into a form of anything hasn't ever been shown while in Hueco Mundo.
    Only spirit particles. And only by Ishida
    Last edited by Darjaille; April 10, 2012 at 04:42 AM.

ex oriente lux

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ok,that's why I felt I had already seen that. no problem then,that's a quincy abilites .
    however,we can't be sure that buckbeard is using reiatsu nor spirit particles,and we don't even know where that place is,it may be between 2 worlds as well

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11