Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.54%
  • 2 (Average)

0 0%
  • 3 (Good)

14 7.61%
  • 4 (Great!)

74 40.22%
  • 5 (Epic)

87 47.28%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

8 4.35%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 662 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 662 Spoiler Discussion

Looks like an awesome chapter!
    I like that the story is moving at a nice pace in this arc and there aren't any impediments that could slow down the action . Law is really powerful but still i was surprised to see Smoker going down so easily , i mean he's an VA and he is in the NW for 2y already but going down so easy was totally disappointing IMO . And i thought he would make a nice 1st opponent for Luffy in this arc but i guess Law and M are the real foes whom Luffy can test out his new achieved powers .

Law's power to get the hearts out of the bodies is freaking me out honestly . I'm curious to see how is Luffy gonna manage to prevent that from happening. Guess this is gonna be a haki vs haki battle with the one who has the strongest haki being the final winner ....

Tashigi was a letdown but well i didn't expect much from her .
    And the harpy i like how she looks , it would be interesting if she had a DF and if she could join the SH's . I'm totally pro for her being the next nakama

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: One Piece 662 Spoiler Discussion

There's now a high possibility that Law took Luffy's heart. If that was the case, the plot will get more interesting. I want to know more about that harpy. :P Harpy for next nakama!!!

RED HAWK!

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Looks like an awesome chapter!
    I like that the story is moving at a nice pace in this arc and there aren't any impediments that could slow down the action . Law is really powerful but still i was surprised to see Smoker going down so easily , i mean he's an VA and he is in the NW for 2y already but going down so easy was totally disappointing IMO . And i thought he would make a nice 1st opponent for Luffy in this arc but i guess Law and M are the real foes whom Luffy can test out his new achieved powers .

Law's power to get the hearts out of the bodies is freaking me out honestly . I'm curious to see how is Luffy gonna manage to prevent that from happening. Guess this is gonna be a haki vs haki battle with the one who has the strongest haki being the final winner ....

Tashigi was a letdown but well i didn't expect much from her .
    And the harpy i like how she looks , it would be interesting if she had a DF and if she could join the SH's . I'm totally pro for her being the next nakama
    i thought oda said there would be no flying nakama? (since sanji could do skywalk)..im not sure, maybe its just a hearsay though.

people laugh at my "theory of parallelisms" next thing you know, luffy might again help smoker like he did at alabasta....and finally, someone made sense...law can really splice hearts out...so "taking luffy hostage and blackmailing him using his heart that was taken when he helped luffy as a good guy" isnt so awkward afterall.

****also, maybe another hearsay = oda said the next nakama is a former female enemy ===== tashigi.
    Last edited by beck26; March 28, 2012 at 04:34 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the cover. :O
    Will say more when the chapter comes out.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Minochihuahua ... Law pwning Tashigi and Smoker ... If the rest is that interesting, I'm gonna vote top 10/epic this week again.

The only thing I really don't like from the spoilers is Law's speech about weak shits should die. Seems a bit out of character to me. At least it makes me even more curious what happened to the Heart Pirates.

About the harpy joining the Strawhats. Not that I'm opposing the idea. But I think she's too close to Nami's character design, isn't she?
    Last edited by hoeru; March 28, 2012 at 05:29 AM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Smoker *facepalm* is a poor, poor Marine Vice-Admiral and now his indulgences have put his crew in a horrible situation! He just got laced by a kid, his ship is wrecked, his second in command is downed & knowing him none of this trip has been documented so no support! He's gonna get helped by pirates again and that's gonna burn the pride

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Time for Luffy to save the day.. AGAIN. I wonder if you die if he removes your hearth. That Samurai dude can live with only a head.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RafiDe's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter out
    One Piece 662

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, Sanji has a new wanted poster. It's a slight improvement, but he'll rage about it no doubt.
    Last edited by frontaLobotomy; March 28, 2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: adding link

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, i thought that Smoker would win the fight, but i guess every character has to improve for the sake of the story, even the marines.
    I want Harpy to be the next nakama!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 662 Discussion / 663 Prediction

Disappointing chapter we didn't get to see the members of straw hat on how they do after the exchange of hearts lol... Well the chapter is pretty epic Law is a pimp taking on the whole fleet of Smoker... I think many will be revealed next week about Law and who is pulling the strings too bad now chapter next week...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm
    I don't expect Law to just sit there and greet Luffy, there must be a fight between the two I'm pretty sure of it. He'll certainly attack him asap.

Anyway, it was a nice fight honestly, even though Smoker was defeated a little bit to easily if you ask me, wasn't exepecting Law to be able to pull Smoker's heart even though he's a Logia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Smoker what have you done these last two years? What happened to Haki? I remember asking myself how Haki would stop this DF and I don't think it can or at least it needs some heavy focusing. And as I said before I guess this fruit is one of the strongest next to the quake quake. Ope ope, judging from the chapter even seem to neglect Logia-types at least the "Mes" ability.

Law was just plain awesome and also the fact that his signature finisher has been revealed. I new Law was going to win the moment I saw Law going all ninja on us: http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/662/6
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/662/7

I feel OP is back to where it belongs, at the top, and now that Smoker has lost his heart will he die? I find it strange that bodyless heads are able to talk etcetera, but heartless Smoker faints/dies. Besides the fight we also got to see more of M, s/he is still in need of food it seems and the harpy lady has been named. Zoro, Sanji, Ussop, Brooke and Nami (and Luffy), has gotten new bounties it seems judging by the pictures but still Sanji is "faceless".
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc is really questioning the Good-Bad debate. We have it here since Law appearance and the last pages of the chapter really make us question some more.
    The motivation of Law behind that doesn't seem that unmoral anymore if it for fight a greater wrong.
    Also based on the Vegapunk dragon the harpy is talking about, it could be that neither Law nor M are behind the hybrid creatures. That would explain why the hybrids are on M side since he seems to hate Vegapunk.
    It could be that their is no real villain to defeat this time...

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Besides the fight we also got to see more of M, s/he is still in need of food it seems and the harpy lady has been named. Zoro, Sanji, Ussop, Brooke and Nami (and Luffy), has gotten new bounties it seems judging by the pictures but still Sanji is "faceless".
    I think only the pictures have changed, the upper ones are unreadable but since bottom one are identical I don't know what is your reasoning to say they have changed.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I think only the pictures have changed, the upper ones are unreadable but since bottom one are identical I don't know what is your reasoning to say they have changed.
    I wrote that it seemed to be that way judging from the changed pictures, which most of the time if not all the time implies on a new bounty as well. As you can see Chopper, Nico Robin and Franky's pictures are the same whereas the others have gotten new ones, what reason other than not having raised bounties would make three out of the SH's pictures stay the same? As you can see on (Luffy as well on) Brooke who has gained a new picture, his bounty has risen from 33 000 000 to 38 000 000.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast