Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.54%
  • 2 (Average)

0 0%
  • 3 (Good)

14 7.61%
  • 4 (Great!)

74 40.22%
  • 5 (Epic)

87 47.28%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

8 4.35%
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 662 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 662 Discussion / 663 Prediction

why does it still say "sokeking" if he got a new picture -____-

oh and we just simply stated that M looks like hawkins. not that it is him.

however, IF it turns out to be him, brownbeard being there was no coincidence then.
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yieps View Post
    No, I said items #2 and #3 imply your item #4.

The purpose of my previous post was to challenge your claim that in the end everything pointed to a fight between SH and Law.
    it would really point to a fight with strawhats and law.

1. law and M are partners.

2. sanji and co, discovered abducted children.

3. im pretty sure luffy will side with his crewmembers...or no? just becoz law saved him before?

so you think this will not result in a strawhat - law fight? please make sense for me...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I THINK SMOKER IS NOT OUT YET.

ok this might be a weird theory but I believe that smoker is going to do what enel did back in the skypea arc, where he died and he used his electricity ability to restart his heart. I mean smoker is a strong guy vice admiral who owns a logia, logia users are strong for the most part and he has been sort of a rival to luffy for a long time now, is hard seeing that he can just be defeated by law so fast I mean the fight did not even last a whole chapter, for the most parts the fight last a long time. I dont see why oda would have smoker as a side character this whole time if he was just going to be defeated that easily. Smoker had some background knowledge on Laws devil fruit, he knew its name, how it works etc, so who knows maybe smoker noticed luffy was coming and pretended to be down in order to catch both luffy and law, since he figured that law and luffy would be together since law helped him out at marinefold.

sounds like a weird theory but hey I mean we all have to admit that is kind of hard for somebody like smoker to go down so easily, I mean he has been in g-5 for the last two years the toughest marine branch in the new world, so im sure he faced many dangerous pirates(scars) and he just got pawned this easily, I'm sure oda has something up his sleeves
    bleach has alot of bandwagonners, once a character is in the spotlight everybody likes him, and his fan point out fact that dont exist,but once the character is gone, no body stands up for the guy they just act like if they didnt like him, i will see what will happen to aizens fan in the future

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drzcoyotex3 View Post
    I THINK SMOKER IS NOT OUT YET.

ok this might be a weird theory but I believe that smoker is going to do what enel did back in the skypea arc, where he died and he used his electricity ability to restart his heart. I mean smoker is a strong guy vice admiral who owns a logia, logia users are strong for the most part and he has been sort of a rival to luffy for a long time now, is hard seeing that he can just be defeated by law so fast I mean the fight did not even last a whole chapter, for the most parts the fight last a long time. I dont see why oda would have smoker as a side character this whole time if he was just going to be defeated that easily. Smoker had some background knowledge on Laws devil fruit, he knew its name, how it works etc, so who knows maybe smoker noticed luffy was coming and pretended to be down in order to catch both luffy and law, since he figured that law and luffy would be together since law helped him out at marinefold.

sounds like a weird theory but hey I mean we all have to admit that is kind of hard for somebody like smoker to go down so easily, I mean he has been in g-5 for the last two years the toughest marine branch in the new world, so im sure he faced many dangerous pirates(scars) and he just got pawned this easily, I'm sure oda has something up his sleeves

i agree. smoker is not dead...i mean...its pretty obvious with how oda built one piece that he wont let someone like smoker die like that...

i think smoker's haki ( CoA that is ) is strong enough to fight law or luffy...he was just taken by surprise and most probably because law got (CoA) haki too....its a good fight, its just that law is pretty clever, plus they are fighting in his territory.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I guess smoker would just do some hax ability to his heart and resurrect and then learn how to take on Law.

I refuse to believe that somebody who went from captain to commodore to vice admiral just got pawned as easy as that
    bleach has alot of bandwagonners, once a character is in the spotlight everybody likes him, and his fan point out fact that dont exist,but once the character is gone, no body stands up for the guy they just act like if they didnt like him, i will see what will happen to aizens fan in the future

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Centaurs = human + horse
    masked men = human + sheep
    chimera = lion + human (as far as i remember)
    Dragon = ? + ?

Why do u say vegapunk dragon is an hybrid?
    Lizard + bat + other things. What is sure is that Vegapunk created it from the fusion of several animals so in that sense it is an hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    you think law and luffy and M will tag team over smoker and tashigi? LOL
    What is LOL is you thinking in good & bad like it was white & black when all the purpose of this arc is to show that thing are more complicate than that.
    When Law asks Smoker 'What are you sheming Marine' you have to understand that the marines are not angels either, and whatever they are doing now with M it's not worse or better than whatever Vegapunk is doing. The thing is that we have no idea what are the real objectives of Law and M right now.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    What is LOL is you thinking in good & bad like it was white & black when all the purpose of this arc is to show that thing are more complicate than that.
    When Law asks Smoker 'What are you sheming Marine' you have to understand that the marines are not angels either, and whatever they are doing now with M it's not worse or better than whatever Vegapunk is doing. The thing is that we have no idea what are the real objectives of Law and M right now.

what is LOL is you dont understand that im not categorizing law as "pure evil"....i just concluded he is the villain of this certain arc because of what he had done...abducting children...he doesnt even show remorse on killing, i would be swayed with that opinion that "law is just doing it for his crewmembers or some sick family members" if he didnt look that smiley like doflamingo when he is about to kill some people.

please, im not categorizing anyone as black and white, pure good and pure evil...im just saying that its obvious law is doing
    something fishy....assuming a shichibukai position so that he can do some experiments without the marines watching his every moves...that move alone is suspicious enough like whta blackbeard had done...he definitely got something under his sleeve.

also, law hates to be ordered around..why would he work under M? the only 2 things you can see from it is he is the leader and M is an underling or they are partners on equal footing.

im not saying law is completely evil....but hiding your laboratory with abducted kids that begged to be saved sounds a bad thing to do for me.

not unless youre a law fanboy?

assuming a shichbukai position by sending 100 pirate hearts? sounds like he's a man with a plan.

and its not like his request is to protect an island like hancock did....

he said way back that "he would take a position he needed to do what he wants" or something like that. curing some sick people? eeeeh....apoo even said he is known for his cruelty.
    Last edited by beck26; March 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post

however, IF it turns out to be him, brownbeard being there was no coincidence then.
    For me it's surprising anyway that Usopp's face has been photographed. I expected him and Sanji to stay unrecognizable to be able to return to their old home, at very least to non-pirate life at the end.

Another point that does suggest M might be Hawkins is Brownbeard who was attacked by the former. But due to M's appearance and behaviour it appears to me M is rather female.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post

For the simple reason that the Marines don't know his real name

And LOL at the cover image; Minochihuahua
    Last edited by Kokuryuu; March 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://pic.tenmanga.com/comics/16896...bf9631ce17.jpg

hawkins straw form

he could have changed it over the past two years but M doesn´t behave like Hawkins and it wouldn´t fit with fortune telling Magician he was described as when introduced

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    what is LOL is you dont understand that im not categorizing law as "pure evil"....i just concluded he is the villain of this certain arc because of what he had done...abducting children...he doesnt even show remorse on killing, i would be swayed with that opinion that "law is just doing it for his crewmembers or some sick family members" if he didnt look that smiley like doflamingo when he is about to kill some people.
    The samourai killed many centaurs and yet you don't say he is the villain of this arc. At the moment Luffy has more grudge against him than against Law.
    Until we know exactly what M and Law are doing on this island and why, I won't label anyone as villain

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 662 Spoiler Discussion

Alliances became simple. Huh, that was a disappointment. The rest was QUITE cool, still.

Who was the one who dared to tell me that Law's fruit is not overpowered? Huh?

And Harpy for the next strawhat! She's hot, she can fly and She seems to have authority issues xD I guess this will revive the old thread. For now is allowed to chat about her and declare your thoughts about it, but please don't discuss other candidates here.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i wont say M is hawkins...since hawkins is inclined to magic/voodoo and M seems to be inclined in science like law which is surgery-oriented.

i would just like to add that im assuming that the only supernovas that would get an arc with the strawhats is law, kidd and bonney.

drake x and hawkins might be in a mini-arc.....the rest would be just like appear from time to time or certain moments in other arcs.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Alliances became simple. Huh, that was a disappointment. The rest was QUITE cool, still.

Who was the one who dared to tell me that Law's fruit is not overpowered? Huh?

And Harpy for the next strawhat! She's hot, she can fly and She seems to have authority issues xD I guess this will revive the old thread. For now is allowed to chat about her and declare your thoughts about it, but please don't discuss other candidates here.
    is it just hearsay or there was really an interview where oda said "there would be no flying nakama becoz sanji learned the skywalk"...correct me if im wrong.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

is there any possibility that Sabo is Law. they have the same head ^_^

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    The samourai killed many centaurs and yet you don't say he is the villain of this arc. At the moment Luffy has more grudge against him than against Law.
    Until we know exactly what M and Law are doing on this island and why, I won't label anyone as villain

its because the samurai's motives were said already...."he wants to find his son"....of all the major characters in this story, lets dissect it and tell me if im not right concluding law and M are the bad guys...coz there should be an antagonist in every arc.

samurai - wants to find his son
    sanji and co - wants to save the kids and get out
    luffy and co - wants to find sanji and co.
    smoker - to trail luffy and eventually, to see what kind of fishy business law is doing in punk hazard.

law and M - to make sure the children wont get discovered and when everything else fails, never let anyone off the island to tell their dirty little secret of kid abduction and secret experiments in a prohibited island.

so...if youre talking about who's the bad guys in this arc...please help me figure it out. coz maybe im just imagining things like law is really just vacationing there and he got caught up in the middle.

youre in state of denial bro,..all the major characters are in place in the arc and 4 of 5 groups got their motives revealed already....i doubt law would just be another protagonist in this arc...especially with the way he is portrayed in this arc.
    Last edited by beck26; March 28, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast