Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: sage mode...how many are there???

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sage mode...how many are there???

agreed,that's why I don't think she possess it either. but you must admit that the current Byakudo is a further level than the one she used against Orochimaru or Pain. so,why didn't she use it there? I think she didn't use it there because its side effects are worse than the simple byakudo,and that her medical ninjutsu wouldn't have strengthened notwithstanding she had used that. I mean,this byakudo's aim is just the fight,and her 1st task was to protect the village rather than to fight pain.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so were all the sannin...sennin???

apparently oro was a sage...could tsunade's rejuy abilities be sage related...???

that would make all the sannin imperfect sages...hence naruto and kabuto being perfect forms of the SM...
    Last edited by gnut; July 10, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    so were all the sannin...sennin???

apparently oro was a sage...could tsunade's rejuy abilities be sage related...???

that would make all the sannin imperfect sages...hence naruto and kabuto being perfect forms of the SM...

i would love for that to be true...i always like the idea of Sakura but she never dose anything and when she dose she whimps out at the very end...i would love for her to gain a sage mode and become a aggressive fighter like Tsunade.....
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

so this is what oro taught sasuke and tsunade taught sakura,over all these years...sage art practitioners the sannin were.not,hard to see tsunade as a sage after we find out oro was one as well...along with jiraiya
    Last edited by gnut; June 06, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would love to have seen a sarutobi monkey sage mode

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

...or konohamaru in ape/gorilla/monkey SM
    (since he is the inofficial naruto clone ^^)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    ...or konohamaru in ape/gorilla/monkey SM
    (since he is the inofficial naruto clone ^^)

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11