Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: How did Irie use frozen world?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How did Irie use frozen world?

So we've heard in the manga and in Konomi's interviews that frozen world, ( atobe's technique) uses insight to spot the blind spots.

I'm trying to figure out how Irie could use it if he dont has insight.

Its possible, he can see through the eyes of the opponents and their thoughts. but it shouldn't give him that ability.
    Last edited by ashore; March 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How did Irie use frozen world?

He saw through Atobe's emotions and, due to that, he was able to understand all of his moves, that's why he saw through World Of Ice to the point he could also use it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How did Irie use frozen world?

I guess that explains how ryoma could use it in the anime vs yukimura.

I guess this also proves that Irie is on a level that if he understands how the technique is done , he can replicate.
    this begs the question, are all people affected by this technique able to see the ice shards?

if so, Frozen world is like a mind genjutsu/eye technique type, it makes you freeze mobility wise temporarily (not arm swings), even if the explanation is it hits your blind spots.
    it would explain why everyone victim to this technique always says " what? I couldnt move"
    in reality if someone in real time tennis aims at your blind spot you can move as you see/anticipate the ball coming. so this move of course isnt realistic.
    this would also explain why yukimura told sanada in pot1, that he would have lost. because yuki mura has eye powers and he saw through atobe's
    frozen world while it was happening to sanada, when only the user of the technique or the victim of it should only perceive the ice shards.
    or yukimura recognizes that atobe can temporarily freeze an opponent's movements, similar to his own eye powers.

comments? : P

New Reply