Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion / 66 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    @mup: no the astral projection was what I called the technique he used in the last chapter. It's true name is Hyun Hwan Shim Yun Gon found here.

http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

But I just called astral projection because I didn't want to type the whole thing out.

As for moves that GMR used.

BHT: ki distribution tech
    BOT: the madness tech GMR used because Shiho was snipped
    Cry of the Phoenix: sound tech but I don't know if it is apart of BOT or not and I don't know the Korean name for it
    I thought thatGMR used the seismic step that kwon used on the car back in chapter 58 but I could be wrong.
    You are right he did use seismic step against the guy from the iron first school and on top of the building when he went crazy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

does shioon has a style i remember elder know said that the mask guy was hiding his clan style i know BHT is only ki distribution technique sorry for the question
    Last edited by mup; March 30, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow so the chapter was released already .
    Damn again i'm behind But still i gotta say it was an awesome chapter . And i say awesome 'cause on the very 1st page we had GMR . I mean i could believe it at 1st and i checked again to see if i didn't typed wrong and clicked on the 1st part of this manhwa but no he was there in the video of Shioon's . Nice

So Shioon is starting to seriously train and Hyuk is his opponent . Though Hyuk likes in a way Shioon it seems the feeling isn't reciprocated . Kinda feel bad for him But still i can't wait to see the results of his training and i'm sure it will be an amazing result considering how determined he is 'cause of his mothers state .
    That guy that appeared on this chapter seems really troublesome and from what i see he's envious of Hyuk. His face says it all . And i don't know but i have a feeling he's involved with the SUC . I think he's one of the leaders of SUC whose image was still kept as a mystery .

edit: Yeah it was a video , sorry i was wrong
    Last edited by matzik1212; March 31, 2012 at 06:49 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't a flashback. It was a video he was watching real-time.

Anyway, I mentioned this on another forum, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. The SUC seems pretty confident of taking over Seoul, despite the fact that most of their numbers are red shirt mooks. Now it seems that a decidedly ambitious(and suspicious) guy shows up as the leader of the detachment Chundomoon sent to reinforce the MAA in its policing. Now picture that smirk faced bastard managed to bring people that were loyal to him personally. Instead of the MAA getting help, I think the SUC just got reinforcements instead.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    does shioon has a style i remember elder know said that the mask guy was hiding his clan style i know BHT is only ki distribution technique sorry for the question
    Shioon, Goomoonryong, Unwol, and the former alliance chief are all basically from the same school, so in some form or another they probably have similar styles or variations of that style. Let me add that there could be others who could end up being from that school too, that we haven't heard about yet or hasn't been identified as one yet. Right now I have suspicions of the BFD leader given his apparent familiarity of Unwol.

@Bludvein
    You bring up a good point about that troll face being the leader of the attachment sent to assist the MAA. There is a possibility that the detachment is loyal to the MAA and Chundomoon, but with him as their leader he would be sure to undermine any serious movement at supressing the SUC.

I am however leaning towards that the detachment are loyal to Troll face, given the branch members brief slip of tongue regarding the state of the Main House. While they may not be aware of his true plans such as him being involved with the SUC, these could be people who feel he should have rightfully succeeded as the So-Munju of the clan.
    Last edited by 4ghost; March 31, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think shioon is going to self study at night and in the day the elder jang is going to train him let hope he teach him some movement base on speed

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think what Shioon will do is go to Sera and ask for the words GMR said on the phone i think Shioon can't ask the Elders about that so he will go to Sera

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think what Shioon will do is go to Sera and ask for the words GMR said on the phone i think Shioon can't ask the Elders about that so he will go to Sera
    GMR made it clear not to share the info on the phone with anyone else.
    http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker/v10/c072/15.html
    i believe when he is able to understand basics in martial arts he will be able to understand the techniques and he will be able to truely handle them. what is the point of using a tech without having an idea about it?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

And i don't think Shioon is gonna let anyone know about his self training with his master video . After all just as passenger said GMR said this technique is very imortant and many are after it . He isn't that stupid as to tell anyone about it IMO .

And i still think Shioon doesn't need more masters to teach him martial arts . With that image training and the video i'm sure he'll become powerful
    and we have to take into account that this image training is very tiresome for his body and also for his mind . Don't know if he can train in other techniques as well.

But aside from that , what scares me the most is the way he's abusing those pills . I mean those pills can't do him any good and he's already taking so much to be able to gather Ki to learn the technique . I hope this abuse won't make him in the end not being able to restore his Ki center ...*sigh*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't need to let anybody know why he needs to know in order to get lessons on things Murim consider to be common knowledge. There are plenty of other genuine reasons that could prompt his interest to divert suspicion.

Besides, training with the pills is only going to be supplementary. He can't constantly use the pills even if he wanted to. He only has 3 left. I get the feeling he is going to be focusing on theory and and physical training in between pills to consolidate what he learns.

Unless the videos are a lot more extensive than previously thought, he is gonna have to ask somebody to help.
    Last edited by Bludvein; April 01, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there are 13 videos right. Are there then 13techniques GMR is trying to teach Shioon? Would suspect yes. However some of the explanations might become lengthy and need to be explained on more than one video.

Kidopitz might be on to something and the way the author could put Sera back into the story. She already said she would serve him in only an apron.(paraphrasing). So Shioon as head going to Sera to ask some Murim anatomy questions isn't out of the realm of possibilities. Especially if Shioon wants it hush hush which he would want it to be. I still think that Shioon will also be trained during the day. Elder Jang with Iron Stone Wall Stances and techs. Followed by each of the elders individually. Finally elder kwon speed, and heaven shattering lightning strike or something like that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I'm a bit confused about the Heavenly Way School situation and the different translations and interpretations...

Hyuk is the assistant clan head, correct? And his brother is the Heavenly Way clan head? Or was he skipped over in favor of Hyuk and somebody else is the current clan head (their father or something like that?).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The new guy is NOT the clan head. If he was he wouldn't need Hyuk to challenge him. He can't challenge his superior to a fight to take his position, Hyuk has to attack first. Its very archaic like that. He thinks that he can win and prove he is more suited to be the next head over him. Hyuk is literally the head-in-waiting. We see the current head in one of Hyuk's flashbacks. He seems to be sorta semi-retired.

If I had to guess it seems like the rulership of the clan is mostly in the hands of a sort of council of elders atm, sorta like how the Sunwoo clan was when we first see them.

I should also add that the new guy is not his literal brother. They may or may not be related, but the term used this chapter doesn't necessarily denote blood relation, just that he is his elder in the same school.
    Last edited by Bludvein; April 02, 2012 at 01:19 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

rather then the head getting all those massive possibilities put onto him, i think he will mainly learn a few techniques
    like naruto rasagan.... centering everything around it... i think Shion (sunwoo head) powers with soul crushing strike will increase...
    because the elder Kwon one of the ten masters, could just catch his punch in comparism of his master fists, his fist is like a little kid....
    like the other elder described as a little kid with a dangerous knife LOL xD
    if its a little kid with a dangerous knife, why did you almost get hit LOL.... OMG that was really a fail action lol at ch 64

Shion will become the ten arts dragon... the one who surpasses the nina arts dragon...

For reference Elder Kwon of the ten strongest martial artists, also one of the strongest...
    as the other clan head with the meditation did not dared to challange Sunwoo clan nor Elder Kwon.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

once we get a fight with shioon then we will see his improvment when it comes down to the fight and i belive it going to be SFSEGB and i do agree on him still being a kid when it comes to fighting
    the reason his been wining is that he doesn't backdown perseverance is what he has i dont think he know what he has he is a genius when it comes to learning nor does the elders know of his learning ability don't know how the author is going to put his training with the phone and his self study when he is a noob on the terms or if he is going to train with elder jang

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast