Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Last edited by Charlie; March 29, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 64 Discussion / 65 Predictions

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 64 Discussion / 65 Predictions

Damn, what a twist can not wait for the English translation.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 65 Spoiler Thread

I guess that's the Sa-Hyung that was mentioned in the last chapter?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion / 66 Predictions

great that the chapter is early. and it looks really good hope we get a translation soon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I got one question since I can't read it. who the heck is that guy and why did Hyuk defer to him. hmm, so many questions.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the guy is his older brother(not necessary being a "blood brother")... the other heir of chundomoon

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

that guy that attacked hyuk = Another Face that im going to hate

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh nice!! another early chapter. Haha little dissapointed on this chapter. After last weeks hype i was really hoping to see shioon actually doing BHT. Haha instead we get some new guy, for some reason i just cant stand his face. Not even based on his actions or anything.. Just something irks me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am thinking half brother and Ji-gal at the end there I think he knows that he is apart of SUC. Oh, I do agree that his face is off. He reminds me of the guy from bleach that was Aizens counterpart in crime. Definitely creepy. As a side note does anyone know what happened to ChaoticKen? I really miss the chapter views from him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice looks like a pretty cool chapter, even in his meditation training Shioon gets spanked by Hyuk haha. I want to know what 9AD says in the video that makes Shioon make that face.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Nice looks like a pretty cool chapter, even in his meditation training Shioon gets spanked by Hyuk haha. I want to know what 9AD says in the video that makes Shioon make that face.

if you see the first part of the breaker Shioon didn't move when they fought (and that part is the one when he become the ragged zombie mode )so i think his mind will just rewind that experience

i think that part is when GMR said that look for the opponent's carelessness and then you will see his weakness and maybe that is GMR's message on the phone maybe that's why Shioon make that face (maybe in shioon's mind is : Wait that's it?)
    Last edited by kidopitz27; March 29, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    if you see the first part of the breaker Shioon didn't move when they fought (and that part is the one when he become the ragged zombie mode )so i think his mind will just rewind that experience
    Oh I read it and yeah I didn't really expect him to win but it was still funny

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I RETURN BITCHES FROM MY LURKING.

I hereby name our new character Smug-Faced-Shit-Eating-Grin-Bastard.

Well, okay, his actual name is JungChun. Not sure what his surname is cause I didn't pay too much attention to the previous chapter and don't recall if it hasn't been mentioned or if Jung is his surname.

Chapter starts with 9AD talking 'bout the JinWunGak and how to use it, but he's using a bunch of words that ShiWoon doesn't understand since he's new to that stuff which is why he looks so confused.

He does that image training thing again but realizes that even with his newly developed skills he's no match for Hyuk. Then he remembers mom and decides that even if he dies he'll find a way to beat him.

Hyuk talks to GangSung blah blah blah blah blah. ChunDoMoon has decided to officially support the Alliance and whatnot it seems. Some talk about how Hyuk has changed, etc.

He calls that guy who's name I forgot (I can't access the earlier chapters on Daum anymore since they're pay-to-read now and my Volumes are at home) so I'll call Blondie for now. Hyuk says he's in Seoul on business and wonders how everyone is and mentions ShiWoon. Blondie is about to tell him about ShiWoon when somebody in talks to Hyuk, so Hyuk is forced to tell Blondie that he'll call back later.

God, look at that face. That fucking face. Bitch was bad enough but this fuckass is even worse I mean look at that panel of him taking up more than half the page with the crinkles and wrinkles around his fucking mouth while he grins that grin that makes him look like he's chewing on a bag of putrid dog turds. God I hate him. I hate him so much I hate him even more than Bitch and that's something.

Dude thinks he's being such an awesome troll but in reality he's more like one of those dumbass YouTube commenters or some sorta wannabe troll you see so often in the Internet saying dumb shit just to get a reaction so they can pat themselves on the back and go "Oh shit I totally trolled that dude" when in reality nobody is actually bothering to reply because fuck that it's not worth it.

Dude's name is JungChun and yes he is the SaHyung (something like elder school brother I suppose but I mean for fuck's sake that word has been used so often in this series by now you guys should realize that no it does not necessarily mean actual blood brother though it can in some instances) and his main motive seems to be to try and see if he can get Hyuk angry because Hyuk never gets angry.

He says he was sent to keep an eye on Hyuk to make sure Hyuk's not trying to pull something OOPS WAIT he's just joking he's here because the ChunDoMoon sent him as the representative for the Alliance support stuff. Also with one exception of calling Hyu SaJe (younger school brother) he keeps calling Hyuk by his rank/status of SoMoonJu. He also says Hyuk is welcome to challenge him anytime if he wants but he might lose and lose his status and are you fucking serious is that the way this is going to be are we really going to have one of these asshole characters I FEEL LIKE I'M WATCHING A FUCKING KOREAN DRAMA OR READING A POORLY WRITTEN SHOUJO MANGA AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS.

Oh god that last panel of Hyuk looking at the phone I feel for the guy. You just wanna hug him and then tell him to go talk to ShiWoon or something or maybe not since ShiWoon thinks Hyuk is working with S.U.C. that might be bad. His last thought in the chapter is wondering if ShiWoon is doing well. Dude's like a puppy. And adorable puppy who can beat the shit out of you without even trying and can leap over a house and break with a finger.

And yeah apparently JungChun is the head of S.U.C. or something ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS THIS LITTLE DOUCHEBAG IS THE HEAD?
    Last edited by ChaoticKen; March 29, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

16. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Ken if that dude is indeed the head of the S.U.C we will probably see Hyuk and Shioon fight together at some point, at least I am really hoping for that. Then Hyuk can be like "wtf kind of training has this guy done since I saw him last" etc etc and then jizz his pants.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast