Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 65 Discussion / 66 Predictions

so the new guy the leader of the suc i wold like shwoon and nyuk to join forces it would be great

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@GMR i don't think it will happen i think what will happen is Shioon attacking Hyuk

and Shioon is gonna be blabbermouth and say that Hyuk is part of SUC (whats the meaning of SUC anyways?) and that smug face will use that as his advantage

Chapter Released

http://sakicow.com/reader/?manga=The...r=Chapter%2065
    Last edited by kidopitz27; March 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Hyuk isn't a part of the S.U.C there should be no reason Shioon fights with him, I hope Shioon will learn who is really behind S.U.C and target that person. I think Shioon just wants to beat Hyuk in his training because he is the strongest fighter he fought. If Shioon just automatically assumes Hyuk is behind the S.U.C and attacks him I wouldn't be thrilled. I am sure we will get more information on who is involved at some point but I see a clash between the #1 heir to Chundomoon and Hyuk/Shioon. Who knows I am just guessing what I would like to see. But it would be silly for Shioon to attack Hyuk if he isn't even involved with the S.U.C. Hopefully we get some confirmation shortly if Hyuk is involved with the S.U.C or not.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Chaoticken! You've been greatly missed!

So, despite our hopes... No Berserker-Shioon in the imemdiate future

So, the leader of the SUC is basically... A troll, you say? <_<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So part of the reason Hyuk changed is thanks to Shioon quite interesting.

Ken you were right that guy is a total douche bag fuck head.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

SUC means Soldiers under command... i think

And Shioon will attack Hyuk cuz he thinks he's behind SUC. Elder Kwon told him that he could feel a Chudomoon technique on Jegal and Shioon knows thar Hyuk is a genius from Chudomoon.
    He's not thinking straight right now, so he'll attack Hyuk without blinking if he has a chance

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Shioon is going to fight him anytime soon, even in his meditation training he didn't stand a chance. Plus Sunwoo will probably learn a lot more about S.U.C. and who is behind them. Once Shioon knows more information I think he will cool down and hopefully think rationally. It will take awhile before Shioon is able to fight on par with Hyuk so there is plenty of time for new information to come to light. The Sunwoo clan's research skills seem to be pretty good and Shioon is the head so he will know when new information comes in.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

where to start im overwhelmed by this chapter a lot of excitement for the next chapter i think we got our next fight in the making with Smug-Faced-Shit-Eating-Grin-Bastard as ChaoticKen put it from what it look like his going to get more pills he is running out and we found out the Bot techniques

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Another early chapter.. something's gotta be wrong!

I can still see the rematch even if hyuk is not part of the suc since shion is the new head now and sunwo has great hatred towards chundomoon (first head been pwned by a chundomoon tech) so on.. nyway what I think is the mask man will report to this cheap korean version of lupin that sunwoo might hinder their plans then suc decides to troll sunwoo by making it look like chundomoon did it for the lulz and then shit will happen.

Poor iphone >.> I guess imitators hate originals.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that GMR didn't sugar coat the training on the phone. The smug-faced-shit-eating-grin-bastard is a troll. He is inciting Hyuk just to see him mad. That is exactly what a troll is.

I don't think Shioon thinks Hyuk is a part of SUC. I think that Hyuk is the only Chun do moon person Shioon knows. As for SFSEGB and him being in charge of SUC I think not. I went back and read the last 6 chapters. The panel of the SUC commanders the facial features don't match the SFSEGB face. But he could be a double agent for the BFD. And going way way back in the breaker part 1 the face of the leader for the BFDis not this dude.

Now the translation I read had, Hyuk calling him Uncle at first then brother. Is he physically his uncle but call him brother because of the ChunDo Moon Clan? Can someone tell me the difference between So Moon Ju and So Jang Nim? Now it also seemed that this jerk face was instructed by the main line to come to Seoul. But he is Hyuk's direct leader? Some details I guess I am missing. Maybe Ken can clarify otherwise we will probably see more of this SFSEGB.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I wonder what this leg skill (Jin Won Gak) is, does anyone recall it ever being mentioned in part 1? This Shioon vs Hyuk rivalry reminds me of Naruto and Sasuke a little, the born genius vs the hard worker genius. I have to say I am pleased with how part 2 is going right now. It took a while but things are getting better and better every week.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; March 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys last chapter Shioon had 4 pills left while on the bed...this chapter at the beginning he has 3.

That means:

-some days have passed after last chapter and he used another pill(reducing it to 3) for his daily training and also training with 9AD's videos in between.

I may be over thinking it but he did say "over these days my skill have improved" meaning we have a possibility this is not the first 9AD tech he stumbled upon since opening the phone at the end of last chapter. Over the days he must have been viewing a bunch of GMR techs and training with them hence why this video of GMR didn't make sense because its like watching an anime from the middle episodes, makes no sense(for us readers-and also to shioon but for a different reason).

GMR explained this tech as if the previous videos should have given shioon a clue to what he was gonna talk about in the later videos, which is why i think shioon is lost.

Kinda like if you were going to cooking school and learned how to cook chicken/meat watev...and then the next day your teacher asks you to prepare a "beef wellington"...and tells you "its really ez, you know the basics . " of course you'd be like wtf is that even food? or did he make it up...

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    So I wonder what this leg skill (Jin Won Gak) is, does anyone recall it ever being mentioned in part 1? This Shioon vs Hyuk rivalry reminds me of Naruto and Sasuke a little, the born genius vs the hard worker genius. I have to say I am pleased with how part 2 is going right now. It took a while but things are getting better and better every week.
    i decomposed it into Jin won gak, jin is a foot technique drawing you closer to the opponent, the other letters must be new foot techs.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How long you guys say the pills effects last before he gets tired and collapses? Since he has only ever taken them before a fight I wonder how long he could go if he was just training, maybe a few hours?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time I read a SakiCow scan I feel so sad inside. I mean, that uncle question got me wondering, so I went to check it out and... ugh.

For fuck's sake.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think what GMR saying on the phone is an advance foot tech or a tech using foot like the heavy stomp

@Chaotic

and the Sensei and KUN on some of the chapters ........ sungsengnim i think is the right term? and there is no kun like Shioon-kun on manhwa?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; March 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast