Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    Hayato has never been portrayed as being much stronger than any of the other super-masters. Apachai was able to hold his own against Hayato prior to arriving at Ryozanpaku and Hayato stated Akira would be a troublesome opponent to face, so Akira has simiilar hype to Silcardo. There is a gap in ability but the difference in strength would be like the difference between Alexander and Akisame.
    The difference would be quite significant then seeing as Akisame had little trouble defeating Alexander compared to the other master fights like Apa vs Agaard or Sakaki vs Hongou. Alexander never came close winning in either of his fights against Akisame.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunno, I always was under the impression hayato was a decent bit stronger than the rest of the masters. The guy is the invincible superhuman for a reason lol. Now, it is true it has never been quite established just how much stronger he is than everyone else. Its not like there are not masters who seem exceptionally superior to others. Kushinada was able to fight off 3 ryozampaku guys at the same time through speed alone which is a colossal feat. We have yet to see the end of the fight between junazad and akira too, as far as we know junazad might actually be enjoying himself while getting ready to finish of akira which is a conceivable scenario which would allow for sakaki to have a go at him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kkck You mean 2 Ryozanpaku masters Sakaki and Shigure, she fought Ma alone on the boat lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    The difference would be quite significant then seeing as Akisame had little trouble defeating Alexander compared to the other master fights like Apa vs Agaard or Sakaki vs Hongou. Alexander never came close winning in either of his fights against Akisame.
    The difference would be quite small then seeing as Akisame fought Alexander to a standstill in Round 1 and in Round 2 their fight annihalated an entire army base. Akisame had to resort to using his most powerful attacks to gain an advantage. Alexander then anted the stakes by countering and even learning one move. Akisame barely won against Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Dunno, I always was under the impression hayato was a decent bit stronger than the rest of the masters. The guy is the invincible superhuman for a reason lol. Now, it is true it has never been quite established just how much stronger he is than everyone else. Its not like there are not masters who seem exceptionally superior to others. Kushinada was able to fight off 3 ryozampaku guys at the same time through speed alone which is a colossal feat. We have yet to see the end of the fight between junazad and akira too, as far as we know junazad might actually be enjoying himself while getting ready to finish of akira which is a conceivable scenario which would allow for sakaki to have a go at him.
    Yes, the exact difference in strength isn't clear-cut but with Hayato having a hard time with Apachai and describing both Silcardo and Akira as difficult opponents, he can't be much stronger than the rest of the super-masters. Right now Akira is duking it out with Silcardo, and Akira is certain he'll be the one to kill Silcardo. We'll see how things pan out though.
    Last edited by Franckie; March 29, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Franckie no that first fight was not a stand still Akisame kept the pressure on Alexander the entire time by countering his attacks and being the aggressor; he barely broke a sweat during their first encounter and he decisively not "barely" won the second fight. Akisame emerged victorious with only mere cuts and bruises and he never even came close to actually being killed even during Alexander's last attack...cmon man it was an easy victory lol

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure it is accurate to say hayato had trouble with apachai. The two did brawl for a bit however hayato never particularly appeared to have been exerting himself for the most part. Its not like it could be argued apachai held back either considering that his innability to hold back has been a plot point in the manga. it really did not seem like hayato went all out. More so, such a consideration would suggest kushinada would be a decent bit stronger than him considering that she held her ground against 2 super master classes while hayato was troubled by 1.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    Hayato has never been portrayed as being much stronger than any of the other super-masters. Apachai was able to hold his own against Hayato prior to arriving at Ryozanpaku and Hayato stated Akira would be a troublesome opponent to face, so Akira has simiilar hype to Silcardo. There is a gap in ability but the difference in strength would be like the difference between Alexander and Akisame.
    Im guessing theres probably alot more behind the hayato jenezad fight in the past it would honestly be lame to me if jenezad is the one master in the whole world that hayato has ever fought that gave him tough fight it makes this manga seem really small so i hope there is a back story behind it perhaps the elder was fighting with a handy cap of some kind cause jenezad doesnt really seem that ridiculously strong to be honest this is just like any other master fight we've seen up till now unless he isnt serious at all which would be pretty retarded imo because hongou was picked out of all of the OSNF master to be shou's master who was suppose to basically be the new "one shadow" someday hongou is also the only person sakaki really truly respects imo i mean yeah there is the other masters of ryouzan but we rarely see them go into detail about eachothers skills however sakaki always has something good to say about hongou "skill wise" i mean for the sake of the story it would make sense that he loses to jenezad but i can honestly say i dont agree with how strong matsuena has made jenezad out to be it takes away alot of the mystery of masters strengths the fact that the masters of ryouzn and the masters of OSNF always have "close fights" is what makes them interesting.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2