Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 379 Spoiler thread

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its out folks at mangareader

the logic of this battle, not getting it

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one shitty way to fight from Vindice.

I wonder who this representatve is Reborn found.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

so far, I like how it's proceeding, including Vindice's dirty fighting. Would've been boring and predictable otherwise!
    Also don't mind Iemitsu falling out of the battle, because another fight between him and Tsuna during this arc would just be one too many.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

my money is on Hibari being the new rep buuuut part of me want a surprise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R4n View Post
    my money is on Hibari being the new rep buuuut part of me want a surprise.
    Shamal , pretty pluueasee. I miss that guy.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some points that I liked about the chapter:
    - LOL @ Reborn ruining Colonello and Lal's touching moment. "Annoying." Hahaha!
    - Xanxus telling Mammon, that there's only a few more people to defeat in order to change him back was very heroic. It really does show that Xanxus does take care of his team (even though he calls them trash), and he does care for him.
    - The last panel of the three remaining teams is epic. (except for Team Reborn). Xanxus and Mukuro both battle damaged looks epic.

I wonder who's going to be Reborn's representative. It could be Hibari, Enma, or Chrome.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad, I was kind of hoping that Nana was a secret, badass ninja... Oh, well
    Ohhh, Mukuro is hurt! I bet his goal is to help Chrome, hence why he refuses to give up. I really hope it is ^^ He was probably going to visit her too.
    I feel a bit sorry for them for not getting any rest at all, and both Mukuro and Xanxus is injured... Perhaps the remaining teams will work together against Vindice?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what sort of upgrades the team is going to get during this arc. From what I've seen they don't really stand a chance against Vindice as they are. I hope the new member is Chrome. She is the only member of the group that we don't really see in combat with any regularity.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sademi View Post
    Too bad, I was kind of hoping that Nana was a secret, badass ninja... Oh, well
    Ohhh, Mukuro is hurt! I bet his goal is to help Chrome, hence why he refuses to give up. I really hope it is ^^ He was probably going to visit her too.
    I feel a bit sorry for them for not getting any rest at all, and both Mukuro and Xanxus is injured... Perhaps the remaining teams will work together against Vindice?
    We have Tsuna, Takeshi, Gokudera, Dino, (Unknown rep), Mukuro, Fran, Xanxus and Squalo. Basically nine representatives left, along with the 3 remaining Arcobaleno. Checkerface seems to be bad guy after all, after allowing the Vindice to not only steal another group's watches but let them attack outside of the specified battle times. Vindice are said to fight dirty. I'd say the remaining teams should fight back dirtier. Even if they all join forces, I don't know how they can beat Vindice.

What's there to say the Shimon arrive and attack the Vindice and help the others? That'd be awesome!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my god I loved it when Lal and collonello were blushing and then reborn spoils it XD fast update, maybe they only translate every 2 weeks and leave the second week to the other translators? Sorry lemitsu but U DESERVED ITTTTTT
    Another midnight battle?? But everyone's exhausted/injured!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gdmcrjunkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Reborn left the hospital after the others so I think the new representative is either Chrome or Enma.

If Squalo could take a spare watch after his was broken, Ken and Chikusa might rejoin Verde's team...

Finally there's a very strong opponent Hibari would want to fight but they wouldn't bother to be his opponent if he doesn't have a watch. What's the poor guy going to do~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Dang, this was a fast update! Well, it's about time since the last two were pretty late. I LOVED the scene between Colonello and Lal. It's probably the only real romance scene we've seen in this series. Typically of Reborn to ruin it like that. But is it just me, or has Reborn been a little OOC lately, actually trying to physically help Tsuna and showing worry and all. Weird...
    Well, it's seems Nana will in fact stay oblivious, most likely thinking it's a dream...too bad. The scene with Xanxus and Mukuro were awesome. They really seemed pretty noble. And Mukuro might have been talking about Chrome, but I thinking since Verde told him he could stop, he would've coontinued working on the 'illusions become real' regardless, if only for scientific curiosity. I can't help but think Mukuro may have been talking about something else.
    Same with Reborn's new representative. I get the feeling it's a character we haven't seen in a while and not one that already lost. Poor Tsuna and the others, they only got a minute a sleep, lol.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast