Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

I feel like this was a setup. Checkerface knows about all the representatives' activities, esp when Vindice ganged up on ALL the other reps. Also, that battle was waaayy too soon....well yeah, Checkerface just wants a good show, but it feels like they're helping the Vindice as well. Oh well, who knows? the reps might just defend their fort for this battle, they're in no shape to leave their places....

Ugh, Vindice is just annoying, not cool at all....

And @Miyanoai, yeah...REborn does seem OOC...in fact some characters seem too nice lately....Reborn, Hibari seems a little childish, Mukuro....
    Lol, but Verde's reason for stopping the fight...XD

Although, what benefit could Mukuro get from the rep battle? Revenge?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_fai View Post
    And @Miyanoai, yeah...REborn does seem OOC...in fact some characters seem too nice lately....Reborn, Hibari seems a little childish, Mukuro....
    Lol, but Verde's reason for stopping the fight...XD

Although, what benefit could Mukuro get from the rep battle? Revenge?
    Indeed, I was distracted by Reborn in this chapter, but the other are as well. Mukuro actually seems more openly concerned about others in his group than usually (he always denies it). And oddly happy. Hibari, I don't pay much attention to so I wouldn't have noticed. Even Xanxus, although in his case, it could be b/c he doesn't erally get much chances to show that he cares for his team. The only other time was during the Varia's fight in Italy during the future arc. It's still odd to see him so open though.

I feel revenge would be too simple for that guy. Unless it's against the Vindice, in which case, this could be his only chance to get it against them.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mukuro is probably at Chrome,and the fight is beginning,this makes me think that the next team to be out is Mukuro's,probably he'll try to protect her and he will have his watch destroyed.LOL.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

mukuro care chrome in certain way, chrome remind me of singer sharon kwan in winner of chinese million star, very strong but weak in personailty, back on topic.
    Xanxus will lose due to injury, because I don't hate him.
    Will gokudera sacrifice himself to protect tsuna?
    when tsuna angry, he will take revenge.
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked the chapter!

Tsuna hanged on pretty good compared to the other teams . Even Varia were pretty trashed , Xanxus included .
    Bermuda is one dirty asshole if you ask me and i have a feeling Checkerface is taking his side . I mean i find it strange that he didn't interfere with Vindice for doing battles outside the allocated battle time (even if those Vindice that attacked everyone aren't part of the representative battle i still think he should have interfered and stopped them) and now to make the matters worse the battle started exactly when everyone is in such a state , tired and injured . So not fair .
    The only way i see for the teams to stand a chance against Vindice is for all the remaining teams to form an alliance but considering who are the ones that are still standing i doubt they can come to an agreement , at least i don't see Xanxus cooperating with Tsuna

Is it me or Mukuro is getting more and more softer . Liked how he praised Flan . His character has changed very much since the start of the series . Makes me dream of a full cooperation from his part with Tsuna in the future chapters

And lol that part with Lal and Collonelo 's romantic atmosphere was the best , especially after Reborn stepped in . It was kinda getting too juicy...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it far fetched to assume Mukuro might work with one of his fellow guardians in the battle?
    Would be amazing to see the guardians team up.

Disappointed at the Cozarto familia though. Theyve been fodderized so quickly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 379 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I wonder what sort of upgrades the team is going to get during this arc. From what I've seen they don't really stand a chance against Vindice as they are. I hope the new member is Chrome. She is the only member of the group that we don't really see in combat with any regularity.
    Well I hope that this if any upgrade will happen it will be emotions and behaviour upgrade for Tsuna casue frankly I'm a bit tired of his constant whining when not i HDW mode etc. And it's not like they need equipment upgrade but I guess some new techs for Tsuna would be cool.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Is it far fetched to assume Mukuro might work with one of his fellow guardians in the battle?
    Would be amazing to see the guardians team up.

fodderized??? I don't think so...it was surprise attack from Vindice....there's no team in KHR world which would survive that...this second stage when they attacked everyone else...they were a little bit ready for this...at least Tsuna's and Iemitsu's teams...others didn't know about them and they ended up almost whiped out and only thing that helped them was that they were experienec in terms of fighting in contrast to Shimon family...they fought for real only once in their whole life.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post

Well, people assumed (or hoped) they'd get out quickly because of the low ratings they bring to the show. I guess this is one (interesting and violent) way to do it.

I forgot to mention, a couple of threads back, I mentioned that if/when Colonnello got out, he would probably have a touching scene with Lal when admitting the truth...I was fully satisfied with my prediction coming true (but dang you Reborn... )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    Well, people assumed (or hoped) they'd get out quickly because of the low ratings they bring to the show. I guess this is one (interesting and violent) way to do it.
    I've been seeing this a lot about how the Inheritance Arc brought low ratings, can someone post a link or something that tells the ratings for the manga?

I don't think/want the Vongola to get another upgrade though, they should just do what they're supposed to do in the beginning and just increase their resolution in order to win. Yeah sure, the Vongola are probably going to get beaten down but instead of a last minute power upgrade, they should just keep trying. Use old attacks, come with a brand new attack, I don't care, just don't get another power upgrade.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2