Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Introducing myself

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Introducing myself

Hi everyone! Let me give you a big introduction of myself since I'm a big star and all. Sorry had to pull that quote from Black Star in Soul Eater. XD

As you can already tell. I'm an super Otaku sort of. I don't do the cosplay =) or something like that nature, but still somewhat of a die hard fan of manga/anime.

My hobbies includes: Archery/ drawing/ and at noon drinking a cup of tea :P Ok I really gotta stop with these quotes from Soul Eater.

So let me tell you about what I'm currently watching/ reading/ drawing/ eating?

I am currently watching "soul eater"
    I'm reading "spice and wolf" the actual novels
    and I don't draw often anymore due to school, however I would like to continue to practice/ hone my drawing skills if i had any.

Eating? well, right now a waffle. later could be an eggroll, who knows depends on the time

Is there anymore about me?

Well... I found this website via google. I notice that there's an armature part of this forum, perhaps i might post something, cause I enjoy looking at other peoples art (manga/anime) although sometimes I would look at realism, but I prefer manga/anime styles. Comic such as marvel/ DC is pretty cool, but it give off a "serious" feeling that I don't like too much. Then again at the end of the day all art is art.

My favorite anime of all times? I can't really pick one. Must I? If I really have to pick it would be...
    1. Requiem for a phantom

My favorite manga of all time?
    Now this is a bit easier, because I read manga very often
    1. Vampire Knight (Cause I don't like twilight )

Worst anime?manga I've ever watched? And why?
    Anime: Inuyasha
    why? cause my favorite character died! Now if you're thinking Naraku you'd be close. No, my character died twice cause one time wasn't epic enough they had to kill her again. Yes, it's Kikyou. She was awesome archer. No offense to the other characters.

Manga: BOKU NO KAN DE BANSAN O
    It was good, but WTF! it was short! I know oneshot is suppose to be short, but 1 chapter and it wasn't even long enough to be considered a story, I need an encore!

What's my favorite number from 1-12?
    Not 1, or 8, or 12.
    It's 7! For luck cause everyone needs it.

well that's all folks, i hope you had fun reading all this nonsense.; please don't flame me for my previous opinions because you have opinions to, everyone does and so everyone has a right to such
    ok fixed, sorry about that.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome to mh writer13, glad to have you on board with us. Since you like Vampire Knight, I wanted to know if you have read the Noblesse manhwa?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no i haven't read noblesse, saw it on a few sites, but didn't have a chance to read it yet ^_^. anyway been to busy with school haven't been on mangahelper, but just recently changed my signature like you asked.
    ok fixed, sorry about that.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by writer13 View Post
    no i haven't read noblesse, saw it on a few sites, but didn't have a chance to read it yet ^_^. anyway been to busy with school haven't been on mangahelper, but just recently changed my signature like you asked.
    I hear you - being busy with school and all. You should check out Noblesse when yo can.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

About the signature - you can add another anytime you want as long as its withn the size limit of 600w, 200h.
    I remember being one of the guys watchiing Inuyasha dubs on Adult Swin - way back then. ^^ Glad to see another fan / Kikyo fan too.
    Did you watch the finale of the anime as well?

I'd also recommend that you check out the FF fourm, last person to win game thread.
    Since thats where a few members like to hang out and spam. There is no post count ib that section so you can say hi or join in the random convo / fun there. ^^

New Reply