Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
The Kyuubi was simply misunderstood and abused by humanity. He was a product of the great sage and should have been treated with respect etc. I mean the dude was just chillin in his mountain and Madara just thought it would be funny to have a giant pet fox.
Nagato was mislead, i suppose thats near enough the same as Sasuke. But Nagato had no one to try and stir him from the path of love and peace. Jiraiya was theyre teacher, but they felt abandoned when he left them, which he later comments on in theyre encounter. He was misguided and had Tobi as a teacher lol. He had no hope to look up to and no one really understood him at all. He was a self proclaimed god because he had "God's eyes".
Now Sasuke, he had plenty of people try to stir him from evil and vengeance. He had and still has a loving friend who has done nothing other than constantly chase him down to bring him back home. He chose the path he took knowing full well of the consequences.
The U-Turn by the kyuubi was a bit of a surprise but it is explainable, Nagatos U-Turn wasnt even sudden either and was perfectly understandable.
I guess what im trying to say is, Sasukes redemption better have a hell of a great story behind it. Condemning all those people just because your brother chose a certain path is unjustifiable. I want Sasuke to either die for what he believes in or die trying to achieve peace. Non of this redemption i love peace nonsense
well , as a reader , I still have problem with Nagato and QB . IMO those thing were bullshits .... I don't care if someone come and saying this is Story or Shounen or those characters aren't normal human , Because I think readers are humans ...
another problem is Naruto , Kishi saying if Naruto forgive you that is enough and if you are in Naruto's side , that mean you are good character .
but what about others victims (like Hanzo's children , Samurais and their families , peoples who get killed by Bijjus , and above all , what about Gara's victim and their family ) !?
Well it's going to be option 1 or 2 or a combination of both. Sasuke is going to be redeemed, the only question is how and what happens afterwards. After Itachi and Sasuke defeat Kabuto they're going to have their "chat". We'll finally learn about Madara's/Tobi's involvement in the demise of the Uchiha. Here, Sasuke will make the fateful choice: be a whiny (emo) bitch or come to a realization that will quell the anger of the last remaining Uchiha. The Uchiha will survive this ordeal so that means Sasuke will live. There has been way too much foresahadowing that Naruto will save Sasuke in some fashion. People who want a tragic ending are not going to get it. Naruto is not that type of story. If Sasuke chooses the whiny bitch route then that means Naruto and Sasuke will have to fight one last time so sense can be smashed into him. Many people want to see this happen, but it will be a harder sell to the readers, IMO. If Naruto and Sasuke were to join forces to defeat Tobi/Madara then the redemption sell is an easier task. Which route Kishi is going to take is unclear. Both are viable but both have issues that need resolving, but I thinking the 2nd choice is the easier path.
That just leaves what happens afterwards. Will Sasuke remain in the village or will team Taka go off on its own. The latest chapters suggest Sasuke reuniting/apologizing to his former team. Will they go off on their own or become a part of Konoha's extended family. Both Naruto and Sasuke could go on their separate journeys for redemption/soul searching/missonary work for the church of Naruto. There are plenty of options and we'll probably not get an answer until the final chapters.
Yet you're right, and I believe Itachi talking with Sasuke is the first, vital step for it, like talking with his parents was for Naruto.
His suns, remember?
What I don't see is Kishimoto killing off one of his main characters, let's take Harry Potter for example, did the trio died? No.
Why? Fans, fans clearly said Rowling that they would riot ( methaphorically of course ) if one of the three would die, and say Sasuke dies, a lot of fans would be disappointed, money would be lost, and everything.
Naruto is a moneymachine before being a manga, sadly
At least Karin
I never said he's redeemed himself already. I said he WILL be redeemed. For example, if he's instrumental in the destruction/negation of Tsuki no Mei, then he will have literally saved millions (billions) of lives, making the paltry amount of samurai he killed a moot point. That's redemption. Or if he dies saving Naruto from Tobi or Madara so that he can win later. That's a form of redemption aswell. No, saving the world doesn't bring back the dead he killed, but no one's gonna throw stones at the guy that saved their ass. Or they shouldn't atleast.Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
Eitherway, screw all that "Kyuubi's just misunderstoond" bull. There's only so many decades you can be misunderstood before you just become downright irratable and bad regardless of your enemy's opinion of you. Not everyone on the whole planet had a personal vendetta against him, they just feared him. If you wanna take his side and say he was misunderstood, I can just as easily play devil's advocate and say "Can you prove Kurama ever tried to be nice to a human who was afraid of him? They were just misunderstood! They didn't hate him! They were just afraid!"
See how unbearably annoying that is?
Naruto diying and Sasuke becomes hokage, done well it can be a great and unusual manga ending.I think it would be awseome ending and in style with origanal concepth of Naruto new , unusual , unexpected etc.
they will fight madara and sasuke will be killed by madara and in this agony naruto will thake all his might and seal madara
kakashi who has seen chiya doing regeneration ninjutsu will use this to bring back sasuke to life and will give his sharingan to naruto as a dying wish so that he can fee the futher generation through him
naruto will able to awaken his rinnegan with that
sasuke will take kakashis position always late because he goes to kakashis tomb before every mission
IMO, I feel as if he's going to come back to his senses in the near future.
If he dies without converting back than Naruto didn't accomplish his goal of "saving" him / wouldn't be fulfilling Jiraiya's will of finding the answer which would bring about an age where everyone could understand one another.
As cheesy as some people think this may be it's been hinted that such an age will arrive sooner or later.
Since we're closing the end of Naruto I would like to hear what are people's thoughts on how will the manga proceed from now on and what are your predictions about how it could end
I will start with a few predictions of my own:
- Sasuke meets he/they who knows/know everything. I've got a feeling it could be the Third Hokage but he won't be alone, Sasuke's parents could also be part of this reunion. Sasuke gets closer to redemption after knowing all the truth and listening to what his parents tell him;
- Orochimaru regains his lost power when he previously fought Sarutobi and attemps to take over Sasuke's body again. Kishi will now portray the true Oro vs Sasuke fight that we didn't have the possibility to see in the first place. During this fight Sasuke awakens the Perfect Susanoo;
- Naruto and Bee have a very tough time against Madara and eventually Bee succumbs;
- Tobi pushes Kakashi and Gai to their limit until finally, to save Kakashi, Gai releases all his gates. Gai then eventually dies and Tobi somehow manages to survive barely from Gai's attacks. Kakashi then enters "rage mode" and manages to beat Tobi(I don't think Kakashi will die because he has already been killed once and I don't think there's anything else another death could add to the manga);
- Sasuke joins the battle and tells Madara that "Naruto is his oponent". Madara then tells Sasuke that his battle against Naruto will be to prove his true worth as an Uchiha;
- Madara proceeds to seal the Hachibi into the Gedo Mazo. In the middle of Naruto and Sasuke's battle, the rest of the Allied Shinobi army arrives and confronts Madara;
- Naruto and Sasuke have an intense battle. After a few chapters of fighting, Naruto then manages to bring Sasuke to "the light" much like he has done with previous enemies. The fact that Madara is overwhelming the entire Allied Shinobi Army and many of Naruto's closest friends are getting close to death only adds to the urgency of their alliance(I think Naruto must be the one that has to finally bring Sasuke to the path of redemption. Itachi helped, his reunion with his parents and knowing the truth will help too but I think that it only seems fit that Naruto is the ultimate responsible for "saving" Sasuke)
- Naruto and Sasuke battle Madara and eventually defeat him. As his final act before disappearing, Madara releases the 10-Tails to destroy everyone;
- Naruto seemingly sacrifices himself in order to seal the 10-Tails inside him but eventually survives and has a metting with the Rikudou Sennin;
- Naruto becomes the new Riudou Sennin or Naruto releases all the 9 bijou and becomes Hokage(I am not sure about the ending, I hope there's some kind of surprise in store for us )
Last edited by Curtarc; September 12, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Obito blames kakashi for letting rin die
It was what turned his heart stone cold
Madara is revealed to be the one who killed rin.
obito rages. turns on madara. tries to make amends
obito gives up his life in the process ("i should have died") (maybe through resurrection of the ones that died?)
epic naruto moment when he tells obito (i don't hate you! + i could have easily turned out like you!)
The naruto in the other dimension is the real naruto, not a kage bunshin as kishi made obito say obviously.
this has been proven correct
chakra chains theory
the chakra chain rods will play a substantial role in subduing the jubi
Similarly, they will play a substantial role in the fight against the rinnegan holders who can absorb chakra
sasuke's trying to get oro to ress his parents, who he still has dna fragments of (he probably has stores of sharingan). sasuke probably wants to learn abot the coup
sasuke will join in the fight much later
unjustified naruto theory
kakashi and obito die and pass naruto the sharingan pair, that would be AWESOME
I don't want to see Naruto with Sharingan ) No way in hell
Yeah, Sharingan doesn't really fit Naruto's character at all. Some people say "if he wants to become the new sage of the six paths then he needs the Rinnegan" but right now I don't see Naruto getting either the Sharingan or the Rinnegan.