Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HappyPigeon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Hey guys! over the past year I have been developing my own original story made with arcs, and main villain, heroes, and everything. I found I liked writing it so I decided to draw up the prologue to it. Here is the first chapter of BLiND.

You subscribe to the manga's reddit here.

Link to Chapter one can be found here, if you're too lazy to click that I posted the entire thing below.

MA 17+ It has alot of gore.

READ LEFT TO RIGHT

Let me know what you think
    I'm drawing chapter 2 now!
    Last edited by HappyPigeon; April 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

so a dark beginning I love it so far. Story i do not know where its going the introduction just did not feel as inviting to me(probably because it goes str8 into action) more story please. art needs to improve still but its good. (i am a writer so art is not my specialty)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HappyPigeon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Quote Originally Posted by The Neutralizer View Post
    so a dark beginning I love it so far. Story i do not know where its going the introduction just did not feel as inviting to me(probably because it goes str8 into action) more story please. art needs to improve still but its good. (i am a writer so art is not my specialty)
    Thanks!
    I'm currently in the process of drawing chapter (Second and last part of the Prologue) It should dive a tiny bit more into the story, but Really I feel chapter three will get more into it, which is the beginning of the story. Haha.
    I'm spending alot more time on the artwork for chapter two aswell as got some more art supplies to make it seem enjoyable. Thanks for the critique though.

---------- Post added April 01, 2012 at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was March 25, 2012 at 07:00 PM ----------

CHAPTER 2

Let me know what you think!

---------- Post added April 08, 2012 at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2012 at 09:26 PM ----------

CHAPTER 3

---------- Post added April 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was April 08, 2012 at 08:28 AM ----------

Chapter 5!

Last edited by HappyPigeon; April 01, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

New Reply