Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: karin's bite no jutsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: karin's bite no jutsu

even with his new EMS powers...sasuke has karin's dna...so izanami is a definite...if truely both senju and uchiha is needed.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

but uzumaki aren't exactly the same as senju. and hashirama is a more different special case! I mean,you need the power of the senju,that is the mokuton,imo. if you have just got the cells of a senju unable to use mokuton it's useless,imo. it's like saying that izanagi is used by an uchiha who couldn't awaken his sharingan...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Blood has little to no DNA, because red blood cells lack nuclei. The amount of white blood cells, which do have DNA, is insignificant
    2) You cannot adopt another's DNA by drinking his/her blood
    3) Chakra that sasuke gained from Karin has been used up for healing and rejuvenation.
    4) There must be an endogenous source of Senju/Uzumaki chakra for rinnegan to be awakened, as shown when Madara had to have Hashirama's cells INSIDE his body for this to be accomplished. It seems possible that Uzumaki lineage can replace Senju based on the fact that Nagato was an Uzumaki.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why exactly would sasuke have karin's dna? Did I miss something here?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: karin's bite no jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan4 View Post
    1) Blood has little to no DNA, because red blood cells lack nuclei. The amount of white blood cells, which do have DNA, is insignificant
    2) You cannot adopt another's DNA by drinking his/her blood
    3) Chakra that sasuke gained from Karin has been used up for healing and rejuvenation.
    4) There must be an endogenous source of Senju/Uzumaki chakra for rinnegan to be awakened, as shown when Madara had to have Hashirama's cells INSIDE his body for this to be accomplished. It seems possible that Uzumaki lineage can replace Senju based on the fact that Nagato was an Uzumaki.
    i not implying that a blood transfusion(ala drinking her blood...lol)would be dna rich.it was the fact that she regenerated sasuke's wounds...that has to be cellular(unless she only enhances your own ability to do so).

i'm sorry guys...i'm so bad at starting threads...i get an idea that i think is worthy enough to even bring up...and just run with it(haha).but,just my luck they have always been amusing/entertaining atleast.my opening is always so vague...but i'm getting better...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke x Karin has a bright future. No more transplant is needed.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kabuto has made karin a topic of conversation again(along with seigetsu and juugo),they are all components of his present state.so sasuke is well ahead of the game...having been referbished(lol)by juugo and karin.i really have a feeling this will come up when convienent to a sasuke dillema(ala naruto vs sasuke bout)...giving him the rinnegan...being explained now through kabuto and his new prowess...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2