Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 645

Thread: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

  1. #436
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Wow these guys are really coming out of the woodwork today aren't they...

    @kay3795 @sylvesterrahim @marshall313 @ANY OTHER MINATO SUPPORTER

    We all have read that interview and we are all fully aware that minato has not showed everything he can do. Hell he might not have even shown 5% percent of his jutsu arsenal(exaggeration) but none of that applies here. We only use the feats and skills somebody has shown! NOTHING MORE! You can't make anything up for him because of his status or hype. Only visual manga facts. Thats why we keep saying "Post a link or it didn't happen" or something akin to that.

    The reason we are allowed to say that Itachi's Genjutsu would work on Minato(or anybody else) even though he hasn't used it on even half of the characters in the manga is because every time he has used it his opponents were affected without fail. 100%. EVERYONE. Regardless of the situation or whomever his opponent was his(or sasuke's) genjutsu worked on them. If it didn't work initially it sure as hell worked later on in the fight.

    The only people that can get out of his genjutsu are people with specific counters to it. Does Minato have one? Like does he really really have one? Don't give him the benefit of the doubt; explain a real counter he has to me. Stop saying it wouldn't work on Minato because we haven't seen it work on him. If i shot everybody in a room in the head and it killed them but i ran out of bullets before i got to you would you assume you could survive because you didn't have to deal with it? Why would you think that? What makes you(minato) so different from everybody else?

    Several Creditable posters have dropped by to correct your way of thinking and/or to post some counter arguments. Do you think they haven't read the interview or been reading the same manga as you? The reason we are ignoring it is because Kishi himself seemingly ignores it.

    Once again(READ THIS!!!!!!!) It does not matter what was stated in an interview or was said in said in the earlier stages of the manga if later developments contradicted or flat out disproved them. In the arena we remove bias. We aren't comparing Minato and Itachi. We are comparing a character with Minato's moveset and Itachi's moveset. We are ignoring all of the other stuff. If you can't bring Concrete evidence to what we are saying then you are wrong...in the ARENA. You might be right overall(doubtful) but here(the place we compare skills, tactics, powers, and abilities) we don't factor in that BS because all it does it F*** things up.

    If we thought that way and simply gobbled up every single "fact" that was said then we would still think Jiraiya could beat itachi and kisame or Sarutobi could likely solo all of the current kage by himself. We understand what you guys are saying but you don't seem to understand what we are saying. STOP THINKING THAT WAY. Bring us some facts that occurred in the manga that would help prove your case and post links to some scans. Its not our faults that you made a thread about some character that doesn't have a lot of panel time.

    P.S. Mangareader doesn't work for us in the U.S.
    Wait a sec? What?? A fanboy??? Hehe don't worry I still love you ^_^. It's post like this I don't take seriously and quite frankly take great pleasure in trashing.
    Like I've said before, we can all imagine subjective scenarios to explain why we think a certain character might defeat another characher however, it's ridiculously silly arguement to make statements as though they're fact because.... I could easily say
    Minato starts by throw his heavy (remember Rin try to hold one?) sharp knifes at great speed vs Itachi
    Itachi dodge the knifes
    Minato teleports and BAM!! Gameover ^_^
    Far-fetched? Nah I don't think so but it is boring


    Notice what I did there? An example of a subjective scenario.
    We can all imagine thousands of scenarios as to why we think a certain character would win against another but guess what? We cannot do a thing to go against another scenario which is contrary to our own, made by someone else, unless we can provide FACT (You know, an indisputably case, statement, stat, reality).

    These arenas are made in order for people to view/comment their opinions (THAT'S IT!!)
    If it was fact, then the arena is pointless, boring, repetitive and etc with people saying
    a) yes I totally agree with that...
    b)no duh... It's was shown in the manga......
    a)yes I know...
    b)then what are we even arguing about?
    a) umm......I donno ^_^



    You might be thinking.... What now then? What i'm I suppose to do? How can we even agrue against and be right/correct?
    Well the thing is, you are not suppose to be right/correct when giving an opinion.. THAT IS THE POINT ^_^

  2. #437
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Well you if you don't have a special knowledge, you have to survive the very first strike through Hirashin to have the time to figure out. Raikage didn't get it until Minato's strike on his back.

  3. #438
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Yea it's the key point, but not knowing that he can tag you when he touches you is isn't helpful either
    It's not harmful either, since he would still have to actually touch him and if the kunai are avoided, he would be left with just his base speed and that can be dealt with.

  4. #439
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Well you if you don't have a special knowledge, you have to survive the very first strike through Hirashin to have the time to figure out. Raikage didn't get it until Minato's strike on his back.
    Raikage would have recieved the 'one- shot' treatment too if Killerbee never intervened. "The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong but time and chance happen to them all" I love this quote ^_^

  5. #440
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    A person only has seconds to figure out hiraishin before they are dead in most cases

    Oh don't bring the subject back up about killer bee saving his life, there are people who say the raikage wasn't in any danger from minatos attack because of his raiton shield. Honestly, seeing how killer bee is fully knowledgeable of raikages capabitiea he should know what he can and can't handle, so if he could have handled that attack why in earth try and save him?


  6. #441
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's exactly the problem. The MANGA never shown anything from minato but his hiraishin and his rasengan. So how come all of you are just using that technique for minato to deal in his enemies? Oro vs rasengan and hiraishin, kabuto vs rasengan and hiraishin, sasuke vs rasengan and hiraishin, gaara vs rasengan and hiraishin, itachi vs rasengan and hiraishin. All of you are very sure that minato's jutsu is just the rasengan and hiraishin. And infact, all of you are sure that minato is no match to all of the useless character you mention.

    We haven't seen anything from minato's caliber and yet he was no match at all? You haven't seen any technique/s on minato so he has just a rasengan and his hiraishin, so he's no match to (insert your useless character). Is this the basic sense of this thread? Minato has just his rasengan and his hiraishin. No assumption is allowed.
    Nobody is saying that Minato is just Hiraishin and Rasengan. You fail to see that in this forum we judge a ninja by shown feats. I think most of the people would agree that Minato has more Jutsus, in fact we know that he has at least one element. But that's all irrelevant in this forum, since we don't exactly know what Minato can do, if it's effective against Genjutsu, powerfull defensive, powerfull offensive and so on. We are judging the winner by shown feats, we are not giving anyone more Jutsus or anything like that.

    Kakashi said that Itachi wasn't showing his full power. Keep in mind that Kakashi wasn't talking about the Mangekyou Sharingan, because he was shocked when Itachi used it. When Kakashi was talking about Itachis full power, he didn't mean Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Yatas Mirror, the Sword of Totsuka or Yasaka no Magatama!
    So it's okay if we just give Itachi a space/time Jutsu?

    Zetsu is my next example. He said "Itachi should have been much stronger than this.". That was after Itachi used Clones, Genjutsu, Katon Jutsus, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, the Sword of Totsuka, Yatas Mirror.
    Did you see any Itachi supporter who says that we should assume that Itachi can use Jutsu XYZ against opponent XYZ, because it was stated that he has much more up his sleeves than the manga showed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I could easily say
    Minato starts by throw his heavy (remember Rin try to hold one?) sharp knifes at great speed vs Itachi
    Itachi dodge the knifes
    Minato teleports and BAM!! Gameover ^_^
    Far-fetched? Nah I don't think so but it is boring
    Yes it is far-fetched, because there are seals on Minatos kunais and Itachi can see the chakra with his Sharingan. Someone of Itachis caliber isn't going to just avoid/dodge a glowing kunai. He will counter it with his kunai/shuriken or jump away. If Itachi really just dodges/avoids the kunais and Minato is striking him with a Rasengan, be sure that all Minato did was destroying a Clone of Itachi. Not even Sasuke and Kakashi (both Sharingan masters) couldn't follow Itachis handseal speed in which he creates Clones nearly in an instant. Minato won't be an exception, especially without a Sharingan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Oh don't bring the subject back up about killer bee saving his life, there are people who say the raikage wasn't in any danger from minatos attack because of his raiton shield. Honestly, seeing how killer bee is fully knowledgeable of raikages capabitiea he should know what he can and can't handle, so if he could have handled that attack why in earth try and save him?
    Then you will agree that Sasukes first charge at Raikage would have succeeded, since Darui (who also has full intel about Raikages capabilities) countered Sasukes attack?

    ---------------------

    I didn't intend to post here again, but people forget Itachis biggest advantage against Minatos kunais. They have seals -> that is chakra -> Sharingan can see chakra -> Itachi won't let them get near to him or will use Clones in order to analyze what the fuck a glowing kunai is supposed to do.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #442
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    What you posted isn't the same situation, Dariu was setting up an attack, not necessary pushing the raikage out of the way ( but u may say this is him protecting the raikage which he is, but it's not in the same case)

    Say I'm pushing my friend out of the way of an incoming attack that could hurt him, that is what happens in the situation with minato. Then in the other circumstance the friend is attacking the opposer who is coming at them.


  9. #443
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Quote:
    Yes it is far-fetched, because there are seals on Minatos kunais and Itachi can see the chakra with his Sharingan. Someone of Itachis caliber isn't going to just avoid/dodge a glowing kunai. He will counter it with his kunai/shuriken or jump away. If Itachi really just dodges/avoids the kunais and Minato is striking him with a Rasengan, be sure that all Minato did was destroying a Clone of Itachi. Not even Sasuke and Kakashi (both Sharingan masters) couldn't follow Itachis handseal speed in which he creates Clones nearly in an instant. Minato won't be an exception, especially without a Sharingan.
    I totally forgot about the seals have chakra on them..... This would change the out come of the battle between Sasuke and Minato. Sasuke may Underestimate his opponents, but he isn't dumb. Sasuke would realize something is different about the Kunai and reflect them or get out of range until he figure out what they are meant for. With that being said, Sasuke wins due to him having to much fire power.

  10. #444
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Yes it is far-fetched, because there are seals on Minatos kunais and Itachi can see the chakra with his Sharingan. Someone of Itachis caliber isn't going to just avoid/dodge a glowing kunai. He will counter it with his kunai/shuriken or jump away. If Itachi really just dodges/avoids the kunais and Minato is striking him with a Rasengan, be sure that all Minato did was destroying a Clone of Itachi. Not even Sasuke and Kakashi (both Sharingan masters) couldn't follow Itachis handseal speed in which he creates Clones nearly in an instant. Minato won't be an exception, especially without a Sharingan.
    Hiraishin seals, most likely, would use chakra when the jutsu is activated, we don't know if and how they release chakra in stand-by mode.
    Since it works like a Kuchiyose in which you add a shunshin, the chakra is used by the user ( Yondaime ), not the medium ( the kunai ), so Itachi most likely wouldn't see nothing.

    Not only that, but manga showed that the notion that Sharingan> all in reflexes and capacity to react is false and moot:
    not only Sage Mode > Sharingan, but also that Naruto in chakra mode and Yondaime have comparable reflexes than Uchihas, if not better:
    Naruto reflexes vs version 2
    Yondaime reflexes vs version 1
    Sasuke reflexes vs version 1 - Sasuke totally losing sight of version 2

    So while the Sharingan may have the upper hand, we know that Yondaime's reflexes are at least comparable to one who has the Sharingan, and so a taijutsu fight would likely produce a stalemate in which Yondaime would mark Itachi, if Itachi wouldn't had the prior knowledge of Yondaime being able to seal things only by touch. Raikage figured it out after Bee saved him, and we don't know if that was their first encounter, since they seemed to knew each other pretty well. Raikage hinted too that they faced multiple times.
    Again, without prior knowledge or a body like the Third Raikage is actually very difficult to avoid a blitz from Yondaime

  11. #445
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    What you posted isn't the same situation, Dariu was setting up an attack, not necessary pushing the raikage out of the way ( but u may say this is him protecting the raikage which he is, but it's not in the same case)

    Say I'm pushing my friend out of the way of an incoming attack that could hurt him, that is what happens in the situation with minato. Then in the other circumstance the friend is attacking the opposer who is coming at them.
    I really can't seperate both scenarios. We just think otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Hiraishin seals, most likely, would use chakra when the jutsu is activated, we don't know if and how they release chakra in stand-by mode.
    Since it works like a Kuchiyose in which you add a shunshin, the chakra is used by the user ( Yondaime ), not the medium ( the kunai ), so Itachi most likely wouldn't see nothing.
    I don't agree. In my opinion the seal on the kunai is placed via chakra (I think we all agree with this). But I don't think the chakra just vanishes away after the process, that would mean that the seal also disappears. No Chakra, no Jutsu/Seal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Not only that, but manga showed that the notion that Sharingan> all in reflexes and capacity to react is false and moot:
    not only Sage Mode > Sharingan, but also that Naruto in chakra mode and Yondaime have comparable reflexes than Uchihas, if not better:
    Naruto reflexes vs version 2
    Yondaime reflexes vs version 1
    Sasuke reflexes vs version 1 - Sasuke totally losing sight of version 2

    So while the Sharingan may have the upper hand, we know that Yondaime's reflexes are at least comparable to one who has the Sharingan, and so a taijutsu fight would likely produce a stalemate in which Yondaime would mark Itachi, if Itachi wouldn't had the prior knowledge of Yondaime being able to seal things only by touch. Raikage figured it out after Bee saved him, and we don't know if that was their first encounter, since they seemed to knew each other pretty well. Raikage hinted too that they faced multiple times.
    Again, without prior knowledge or a body like the Third Raikage is actually very difficult to avoid a blitz from Yondaime
    I never talked about reflexes. My point was about realizing that your opponent used a Jutsu, in Itachis case a Clone technique.
    Raikage warned Naruto before he charged at him and on top of that Raikage attacked Naruto with the killing intend, something Naruto can sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm not downgrading Narutos feat or anything else. Minato doesn't have a permanent active sensing ability. Bee also has great reflexes, but didn't know what the fuck was going on when Itachi attacked him. Reflexes aren't going to help you if you don't see a Jutsu performed.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #446
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    If Raikage can figure out Minato then Madara defenetly can...
    Didn't he have prior knowledge of the seals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Raikage would have recieved the 'one- shot' treatment too if Killerbee never intervened. "The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong but time and chance happen to them all" I love this quote ^_^
    Debatable, as Raikage has a great defense, and it doesn't look like Minato has the necessary power to penetrate it, whether his kunai's fault or his own. Bee intervening makes sense since Minato would have surprises up his sleeves, has a great reputation, and better safe than sorry. Bee also might have known about Minato's ability to tag anything he comes in contact with.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  14. #447
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I don't agree. In my opinion the seal on the kunai is placed via chakra (I think we all agree with this). But I don't think the chakra just vanishes away after the process, that would mean that the seal also disappears. No Chakra, no Jutsu/Seal.
    Dunno, Hiraishin isn't explained in detail so we can't really make a valid argument for both cases.
    Still how would the chakra being constantly released from the tag? Unless he stores it beforehand, which could be actually a valid option

    Quote Quote:
    I never talked about reflexes. My point was about realizing that your opponent used a Jutsu, in Itachis case a Clone technique.
    Raikage warned Naruto before he charged at him and on top of that Raikage attacked Naruto with the killing intend, something Naruto can sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm not downgrading Narutos feat or anything else. Minato doesn't have a permanent active sensing ability. Bee also has great reflexes, but didn't know what the fuck was going on when Itachi attacked him. Reflexes aren't going to help you if you don't see a Jutsu performed.
    Actually never though about it, I'm talking about A going at Naruto with the intent to kill.
    Right, very good catch. As for clones I agree, since even Sharingan can't seem to differenciate between clones, so Yondaime has no way in hell to tell the real Itachi from a clone.
    Unless he does this sensing thing. Don't really know how it works though, we only know that, regardless, both him and Niidaime instantly spotted every enemy on the field using it

  15. #448
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I really can't seperate both scenarios. We just think otherwise.



    I don't agree. In my opinion the seal on the kunai is placed via chakra (I think we all agree with this). But I don't think the chakra just vanishes away after the process, that would mean that the seal also disappears. No Chakra, no Jutsu/Seal.



    I never talked about reflexes. My point was about realizing that your opponent used a Jutsu, in Itachis case a Clone technique.
    Raikage warned Naruto before he charged at him and on top of that Raikage attacked Naruto with the killing intend, something Naruto can sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm not downgrading Narutos feat or anything else. Minato doesn't have a permanent active sensing ability. Bee also has great reflexes, but didn't know what the fuck was going on when Itachi attacked him. Reflexes aren't going to help you if you don't see a Jutsu performed.
    Im pretty sure that had that been anyone else, Raikage screaming to them that he is going to squash them isnt going to help them get out of the way. Regardless of the direction said person is going, the raikage could easily close in in less than a micro second. Him telling Naruto - though you did say your not trying to downgrade him - has nothing to do with how Naruto would react tbf.

    I do get your point however, that you cant dodge say... Shinra tensei or FRS with your eyes closed and not knowing which directions they have been used or even heard the sfx.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  16. #449
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Wait a sec? What?? A fanboy??? Hehe don't worry I still love you ^_^. It's post like this I don't take seriously and quite frankly take great pleasure in trashing.
    Like I've said before, we can all imagine subjective scenarios to explain why we think a certain character might defeat another characher however, it's ridiculously silly arguement to make statements as though they're fact because.... I could easily say
    Minato starts by throw his heavy (remember Rin try to hold one?) sharp knifes at great speed vs Itachi
    Itachi dodge the knifes
    Minato teleports and BAM!! Gameover ^_^
    Far-fetched? Nah I don't think so but it is boring


    Notice what I did there? An example of a subjective scenario.
    We can all imagine thousands of scenarios as to why we think a certain character would win against another but guess what? We cannot do a thing to go against another scenario which is contrary to our own, made by someone else, unless we can provide FACT (You know, an indisputably case, statement, stat, reality).

    These arenas are made in order for people to view/comment their opinions (THAT'S IT!!)
    If it was fact, then the arena is pointless, boring, repetitive and etc with people saying
    a) yes I totally agree with that...
    b)no duh... It's was shown in the manga......
    a)yes I know...
    b)then what are we even arguing about?
    a) umm......I donno ^_^



    You might be thinking.... What now then? What i'm I suppose to do? How can we even agrue against and be right/correct?
    Well the thing is, you are not suppose to be right/correct when giving an opinion.. THAT IS THE POINT ^_^
    Did you actually read anything i said?

    I can't for the life of me figure out why me defending Itachi as opposed to Minato means im a fanboy. Is it because anybody going against Minato is seen as wrong? Is he truly loved that much? Well Itachi isn't my favorite character, hell he isn't even in my top 10. Sooo Fanboy? Me? I don't think so...

    Well if you actually took time to read what i said you would have seen that nowhere in my post did i try making a scernaio that Itachi would catch Minato. All i did was clarify that if Minato got caught that the fight was as good as over. If you read what all the post said as opposed to just dropping by and picking and choosing specific post that you think are worthy of thrashing then you would realize that your fellow Minato supporters were making ludicrous statements like Genjutsu not working on minato because well...he's minato.

    Stop talking about Subjective scenarios and trying to sound all high and mighty. Its all you have done every time you have posted. The name of this thread is "Minato Namikaze VS All-comers(except sage)". Its a Versus thread. So while we might not be able say for an actual fact who would win we are able to make a strong enough argument for a character that their victory would be most likely. Just like Itachi would most likely win because of everything he has shown in the manga. There is no factual proof but based on what the posters supporting Itachi have said(and lack of convincing counter arguments for minato fans) in this thread it is almost a guarantee.
    Last edited by NinjaStar; April 26, 2012 at 05:08 PM.

  17. #450
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    A person only has seconds to figure out hiraishin before they are dead in most cases

    Oh don't bring the subject back up about killer bee saving his life, there are people who say the raikage wasn't in any danger from minatos attack because of his raiton shield. Honestly, seeing how killer bee is fully knowledgeable of raikages capabitiea he should know what he can and can't handle, so if he could have handled that attack why in earth try and save him?
    In most cases, that would be true, but there are quite a few ninjas who can handle his initial assault and survive to fight on. We made a list a while ago.

    Kirabi knowing of Ee's capabilities doesn't mean anything if he had nothing on Minato's capabilities, and being overprotective would be natural. Anyway, we've seen the Lightning Cloak can endure much stronger technique then what Minato has shown.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; April 26, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

New Reply
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts