Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Now another interesting thing. What if Minato cuts Kabuto in half (he was able to do that to Bee's tentacle) and then teleports with half of Kabuto away from his main body? Really interesting what would happen then lol.
    This:

Kabuto and Orochimaru don't need their lower body, their only vital organ is their stomach... as long as their stomach is intact they can barf out a new body whenever they want.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Was gonna bring that up but had to work another 12 hour shift. There isn't a flesh wound that can kill Oro or Kabuto. Or atleast, I'm assuming Kabuto's body regenerates at a superior rate to Orochimaru's, considering he added Karin's regenerative abilities to his own.

Yeah. Minato's weakness are ninja that can't be stopped by a kunai or a Rasengan. This means:

Orochimaru
    Kabuto
    Sasuke
    Itachi
    Madara
    Tobi
    Niidaime Mizukage
    Raikage
    Tsunade
    Kisame
    Suigetsu (and I love it)

...are all capable of defeating him. That's not to say that they would win, but they all have ways to survive a blitz from Minato. And all it takes is surviving one Hiraishin before any of the listed ninja automatically know how it works. From that point they think up a strategy and things get ugly.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    But what makes bijuu blast dangerous is the amount of chakra packed into it, it's far more powerful than rasengan. Suigetsu could tank rasengan, but due to sheer mass of chakra, he wouldn't be able to withstand bijuu blast or bijuu cannon. Minato may not be able to damage Kabuto, Suigetsu, or Niidaime Mizukage with his rasengan, especially if the damage isn't physically big enough.
    Suigestsu was able to withstand a 8-tailed Bijuu Cannon, so rasengan would not even scratch Kabuto.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The point was that Suigetsu is not immune to physical (or at least normal non magical) damage as long as that is powerfull enough. I was comparing Rasengan and Bijudama only on how they work and not potency as obviously a bijudama is levels above that. Before you stated "And a bijuu blast is different, it's a mass of pure chakra" and now about potency. Its diferent. From what i got before is that you where implying that chakra has some type of special damage to do that to Suigetsu and to me that does not seems to be the case, it looks like a Bijudama is just that powerfull.

Now Sasuke for instance trowing an Amaterasu on his but should evaporate him completly and thus killing him. Even a FRS could do the trick. Minato on the other hand defenetly does not have anything to get trough it (aside from killing himself with DG).
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmore View Post
    Suigestsu was able to withstand a 8-tailed Bijuu Cannon, so rasengan would not even scratch Kabuto.
    Nope, he didn't withstand the attack. He survived through it, but that was a KO.

But I don't think the rasengan would hurt Kabuto either, not especially since Kabuto already experienced it once. With Orochimaru's chakra, he should heal even faster and better if he does get hit in his normal mode.

You forgot Naruto, ninjabot. S'far as we know, there's nothing that can get past Naruto's cloak, and he's pretty fast as well. If he combines Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode, he'll be a version of Sharingan with super strength, speed, and longer reach and more versatility.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Yeah. Minato's weakness are ninja that can't be stopped by a kunai or a Rasengan. This means:

Orochimaru
    Kabuto
    Sasuke
    Itachi
    Madara
    Tobi
    Niidaime Mizukage
    Raikage
    Tsunade
    Kisame
    Suigetsu (and I love it)

...are all capable of defeating him. That's not to say that they would win, but they all have ways to survive a blitz from Minato. And all it takes is surviving one Hiraishin before any of the listed ninja automatically know how it works. From that point they think up a strategy and things get ugly.
    You forgot Kakuzu, Juugo, and Kirabi. Also possibly the other Jinchuuriki presuming their naturally as fast as their Edo counterparts were.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's add the 3'th Raikage, Kimimaro, Gaara, Hashirama, Gaara's father and probable more lol.

@LnDRash

Yeah that is true but i was thinking about the water mode and if they could pull themselfs togeder again if they where missing part of there mass.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Glad we agree there.

But what makes bijuu blast dangerous is the amount of chakra packed into it, it's far more powerful than rasengan. Suigetsu could tank rasengan, but due to sheer mass of chakra, he wouldn't be able to withstand bijuu blast or bijuu cannon. Minato may not be able to damage Kabuto, Suigetsu, or Niidaime Mizukage with his rasengan, especially if the damage isn't physically big enough.

I know, that's what I'm saying. The "special damage" is the potent of bijuu cannon and bijuu blast due to the high concentration of chakra. Rasengan doesn't have that benefit.
    Well, all of itachi's fans and minato's hater gonna agree to each other. So there's nothing new with your statement. YOu and xxan have the same uchiha's feathers,

It's not about how powerful the rasengan is, or how someone can tank that jutsu, it's how minato will going to execute his technique together with his startegy. That's make minato as a godlike shinobi. And again, all of you are keep insisting that minato has just a rasengan to deal with his useless enemies. Sigh.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Same Uchiha's feathers? huh? This is nothing to do with Uchiha, being Itachi fan, or hating Minato. I don't hate Minato at all. Just because I'm not biased and can actually recognize the reality doesn't make me biased at all, otherwise I'd be saying Itachi beats Pain or Jiraiya beats Sasuke, if I was biased towards characters I liked and against characters I hated.

It doesn't matter how Minato will execute his technique if his enemy can tank the jutsu or have a shield that rasengan can't penetrate. especially when it's against one of the smartest shinobi in the series who is also very capable of executing his technique together with his strategy. Itachi was able to figure out the weakness to Chibaku Tensei pretty quickly, and he was able to deduce what Kabuto would do. Itachi has shown intelligence on par with Minato, if not higher.

Because that's all he's shown: a rasengan. Against shinobi like Ino or Kiba, rasengan and probably Hiraishin would be enough, but Itachi is on a different level.

Rasengan isn't enough for Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara. Hiraishin isn't enough for Naruto and most likely not enough for Itachi either, though Sasuke might have trouble with it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Well, all of itachi's fans and minato's hater gonna agree to each other. So there's nothing new with your statement. YOu and xxan have the same uchiha's feathers,

It's not about how powerful the rasengan is, or how someone can tank that jutsu, it's how minato will going to execute his technique together with his startegy. That's make minato as a godlike shinobi. And again, all of you are keep insisting that minato has just a rasengan to deal with his useless enemies. Sigh.
    Look at my sig... Who is there? Do you see any Uchiha? Now do you see Minato, Naruto and JMan?

I don't hate Minato or love the Uchiha but the facts are facts and Minato does not have what i takes to take them down.

Now considering i also see you agreeing with other Minato fans that have the same oppinions as you this is really ridiculous...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Why people that thinks that Minato could win of everybody have the habit of saiyng that we are another character fanboy.

My favorite character is Hiruzen Sarutobi and Hatake Kakashi, the former is far more hyped than Minato, I have databook to back him up and several statments. But I don't use this to say that he could beat the likes of Hashirama or Itachi.

I really dispise Sasuke, but I know he can beat Hiruzen and several others character I like.

As a neutral here, I am just predicting these fights by actual skills, not using "Maybe If".

Arguments like Minato is GodLike, Minato is unbeatable because of this and that, is not acceptable by neutrals without proof.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Gats
    Categorizing people (fanboy etc) who disagree with you has nothing to do here (and elsewhere in the forum). Let's not derail the topic, thanks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

Oh so could you be so kind as to post links to everyone of his offensive techniques besides Rasengan?
    Don't worry I'll wait...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KageX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Ninja Star^. I love Minato and think the world of him, but he has not shown/demonstrated any other offensive jutsus(can't even kill Sugetsu ). Don't get me wrong, speed is a great feat in Naruto world, but intelligence,resilience, genjutsu, and large ninjutsu win most if not every battle that has been SHOWN IN THE MANGA. Speaking of things that have been shown in the manga, we don't even know Minato's nature affinity yet if that will even be revealed (probably not). Minato has not even been shown to kill any S-rank ninja's in the show. Not to go off on a tangent, but Hiruzen Sarutobi was said to be the strongest kage in leaf history(In his prime which we have not seen), so strong to where killing Oro was just a decision based on morality alone. But we can only jump to assumptions when comparing him to the 1st hokage. I suggest less assumptions and more facts when talking about Minato's abilities in battle. Therefore Minato can not beat anybody who the others have listed above.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Oh so could you be so kind as to post links to everyone of his offensive techniques besides Rasengan?
    Don't worry I'll wait...
    That's exactly the problem. The MANGA never shown anything from minato but his hiraishin and his rasengan. So how come all of you are just using that technique for minato to deal in his enemies? Oro vs rasengan and hiraishin, kabuto vs rasengan and hiraishin, sasuke vs rasengan and hiraishin, gaara vs rasengan and hiraishin, itachi vs rasengan and hiraishin. All of you are very sure that minato's jutsu is just the rasengan and hiraishin. And infact, all of you are sure that minato is no match to all of the useless character you mention.

We haven't seen anything from minato's caliber and yet he was no match at all? You haven't seen any technique/s on minato so he has just a rasengan and his hiraishin, so he's no match to (insert your useless character). Is this the basic sense of this thread? Minato has just his rasengan and his hiraishin. No assumption is allowed.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You're making more assumptions without basis. At least ours has basis to it.

Don't blame us, blame Kishi. He had opportunity to show what Minato had against Tobi and Raikage but didn't deliver. Wouldn't be hard to assume rasengan and Hiraishin are all he has.

It's not what Minato didn't show us that makes us think Minato would lose, but what the enemies have shown us. Itachi has shown extremely high caliber genjutsu that no one was able to break out of so far, save for Sasuke and Bee. Gaara's advantage would be Minato's undoing, especially if there are no trees for Minato to gain altitude. Gaara's defense can withstand Minato's attacks. Orochimaru post-body transfer is almost indestructible, not even Kyuubi Naruto could kill him. Pre-body transfer, I think Minato would win. Same with Kabuto, Minato has nothing to take him out. Probably won't. For Sasuke, see Itachi. Not only that, but Sharingan helps him keep up with Minato, and he ahs more chakra and better mastery over Amaterasu than Itachi, to boot.

So far, Minato is more useless than any of them. So are the arguments that say he can win, in most cases. Nice try bashing those characters, but Minato looks worse since all he has are three or four jutsu, and he was unable to prevent or kill Tobi.

New Reply
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast