Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who should've joined the Strawhats from the ones who were left behind?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who should've joined the Strawhats from the ones who were left behind?

Kinemon is boring sorry. Don't like him too much. I wish they could kidnap Law but that is impossible. So I supposed we will wait until Jinbei disbanded the Sun pirates and join them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    Kinemon is boring sorry. Don't like him too much. I wish they could kidnap Law but that is impossible. So I supposed we will wait until Jinbei disbanded the Sun pirates and join them.
    Who said that Jinbe has to disband the Sun Pirates?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    No one said that, but that is my theory of what he needs to do before joining. I hope it answer your question. Beside, I rather he has less obligations.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, who is supposed to lead them? The thing is, the Sun Pirates actually do not want to be pirates, they only do it because them staying would screw with FI´s standing in the WG. This is one of the problems Jinbe in the story and Oda as an author has to solve.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SH need a bad ass character besides zoro. All the yonkou have rough looking characters (what pirates usually look like) and Luffy has no1 like that except zoro.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

What ever happened to the whitebeard pirates it would be cool if marco joined luffy since WB and Ace believed in luffys will

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco leads the Whitebeard Pirates now. Besides that, how would he fill the criteria of the Straw Hats. What's his troubled past? What's his dream?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    SH need a bad ass character besides zoro. All the yonkou have rough looking characters (what pirates usually look like) and Luffy has no1 like that except zoro.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

What ever happened to the whitebeard pirates it would be cool if marco joined luffy since WB and Ace believed in luffys will
    that is probably they have to many members rather than 9. besides franky is rather rough looking if hee keeps his mouth shot.
    about the WB they will help SH one way or the other just to keep WB and aces will alive. probably from the shadows @ first then full force @ the last big battle between BB and marines.though any of their members joining isnt all that plausible.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco leads the Whitebeard Pirates now. Besides that, how would he fill the criteria of the Straw Hats. What's his troubled past? What's his dream?
    As of right now his dream would be to preserve FT´s and Otohime´s ideals and you honestly ask about his troubled past, like seeing your brother figure who you admire to death dying and admitting that he regrets what he has done in his life is not enough of a tragedy.

Agh, sorry, i thought your post was an answer to mine, forget what i wrote^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    As of right now his dream would be to preserve FT´s and Otohime´s ideals and you honestly ask about his troubled past, like seeing your brother figure who you admire to death dying and admitting that he regrets what he has done in his life is not enough of a tragedy.

Agh, sorry, i thought your post was an answer to mine, forget what i wrote^^
    Don't worry. I know Jinbe has all the requirements. That's why I look forward to when he joins.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, i know that Marco will not join the SHs but that guy does not lack a tragic past, i think seeing your father figure and one of your best friends die in front of you qualifies^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed One Piece has its own signature. But times after times, Oda had proven to us that he can go beyond the One Piece cliche and or norm that establish in the past. After Luffy's past is revealed, I think the pattern of the first half may and or may not continue to the later half. Maybe a character with a "past" that started with the strawhat and his tragedy would be with the strawhat. I doubt it happen that way since Sabaody Archipelago was so well done.

But Oda is God in the One Piece world, and God may and or may not limited to his own nature. As for Marco, I doubt it. Marco's responsibility is with the WB pirates. As long as BB still exists, I don't think they will be inactive.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in the beginning of the manga luffy said he needs to find at least 10 pirates. So there is room for two more. I just dont see how jinbe fits with the SH. I think he will just be an ally. Kinemon def. has the character to be a SH. Monet is a no for me, and i think she will join law. Aokiji will be the 11th member due to his distrust with the world government especiially since the ohara incident. He basically let robin live so that he will know the truth as well.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinbe gets along well with the crew. Why wouldn't he fit in?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinbe gets along well with the crew. Why wouldn't he fit in?
    Stop trying, the guy just completely ignores the facts, the buildup of the story and the characters

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rummy's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Jinbe will definitely join. He said himself that he first has to finish a few things and then he would join them. And after his talk with neptun I think that the "unfinished" things have something to do with big mom. So I think that after Luffy defeats Big Mom and make Fishman Island his turf, Jinbe will joins the Straw hats. I think he really fits in the group! I loved seeing him fight alongside the others against Hody's crew.
    Other than him, I don't think that there are other "older" characters who will join. Vivi will always be a part of the crew in the hearts, but she is definitely too weak to join the crew permanently.
    !Friends to the EXTREME!

New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast