Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

I'm so excited! I can't wait for the awesomness that will now start!

First of all, Seira is going to teach The Punk Girl just what is the Death Scythe. First win is sure.
    About the chick, have we seen a human with red eyes before? Because her appearance just screams "VAMPIRE!!". She's pale and has red eyes. Also we know that vamps can't recognize each other, really. Regis had no idea Rai is a vamp for a loong time.
    Of course, her weapon is not a SW or anything, probably just a mechanical weapon.

And Franky & Rai!!! *_____*
    Rai, please, be okay.
    But

Oh, I think the chick found out Regis is a noble when he touched her and that's why she suddenly wanted to kill him.

I don't think she's a clan leader though.
    Last edited by Darjaille; April 03, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

ex oriente lux

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here's a link for any who are interested)

I'm extremely excited to watch Seira to go up against the Cerberus Captain. That is going to be beyond awesome.

It's also going to be very interesting to see if Raizel has to step up here. If it's just the Captain, the 12th Elder, and a wounded Rodin that seems like something Frankenstien and Seira can more than handle but I also doubt Raizel came all this way just to stand there cheer-leading. So I guess we'll just have to see how it all shakes out.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan
    I bet Jammin went crazy last chapter?
    Haha, my reaction is all in last week's review.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you all keep forgetting about Yuri?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    It's not so much forgetting as it is thinking it unlikely he'll show.

He has a vested interest in seeing Cerberus and the 12th Elder dead and if he takes those dead bodies he supposedly has and runs that is the most likely result. I don't really see how helping those 2 will benefit him. If he runs he gets his Cerberus samples, the 12th Elder gets killed, Cerberus gets eliminated; and all the blame falls on Raizel and company.

I'd love if he would find a reason to join in though. It would make this fight much closer to fair.
    Last edited by Jammin; April 03, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Oohoooohoooo... shit getting awesome. Can't wait to see next chapter.
    Death Scythe she called it because it never failed to kill? Well, get a new name for it now then...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Just when Rai & the boss come In,the Chap ends up being Short
    Rodin unexpectedly talked in favor of his comrade Ked,finaly he ai'nt the Scumbag I thought he was .Captain Gothica is the type of woman who likes to torture others!!can't wait to see her reaction to Seira's Death Scythe

I LoLed so hard when Regis "striked" her with a powerless punch,It reminded me of his Fight against Karias-nim

Quote Quote:
    Yuri's too Clever to show himself when he knows that One Lethal AssKicking is In Order,I guess we won't see him for the next Few chapters

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Sorry for my absence last chapter, people, I was rather busy.
    Yeah it felt like someone was missing last week

Yontsu was like Half conscious,Sangeen deserves the Label "Tough MF" though they're both Homeless AND Unemployed lol

Quote Quote:
    Franky, prepare one double bedroom!
    NaaaaaNiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!*

Again,I want to Highlight M-21's nasty temper & resistance,truely the Ace of the Raizel Knights (Well the knights currently need some sleep)

*What
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I mean, I mainly see Yuri just chilling on the side somewhere. He has no reason to attempt to fight Franky, and until the day comes when Crombell sees the need to fight Franky, Yuri might just go chill on the side.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. I don't see a reason why Yuri should interfere in this one. Maybe he'll hop by to confirm the elder's dead or finish him off.
    Last edited by Evil3ye; April 03, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You have a point. Well then, the fight is pretty much one sided now: Franky could take them all by himself, imo. Having Seira join the fight is overkilling. Having Rai too (though weakened) is... well, cheating! :P

And that idiot Elder still doesn't realize what situation he's in. I almost feel bad for his seemingly boundless stupidity!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, Crombell was able to escape from a fight with Frankenstein, I can't imagine the 12th Elder getting curbstomped. Rodin was able to beat the brakes off of Regis, and it's implied the captain is stronger than him...I could see a fight between her and Seira going pretty far. When Seira fought in Lukedonia, it was against a non-combat-type noble, right? I doubt she's anywhere near the level of Karias or Rajak. Not to mention Rodin is still in decent condition, and Frankenstein doesn't want Rai wasting his life away.

I think we're in for some good fights here, the only possible curbstomp would be if Ked tried to interfere in a fight.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

17. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Mostly because I think he showed clear intention that he is not truly interested in interfering at this moment. He preferred to watch things from afar after 'tweaking' some things, including killing Yuizi and Lutai. Now that he has what he wanted to find, which is about members of DA-5 and the rest of nobles team, I think he would want to report first to Crombel then deal with this 12th Elder later. Crombel and Yuri only want the nobles, I think, and the others are getting on their way, so he'll do his best to wipe them off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    I LoLed so hard when Regis "striked" her with a powerless punch,It reminded me of his Fight against Karias-nim
    He is just too weak already. I admire his motivation, though.

And that idiot Elder still doesn't realize what situation he's in. I almost feel bad for his seemingly boundless stupidity!
    I wonder if the Elder truly didn't know anything. How could he be an elder when he seems to know nothing at all? Looks like he left all the dirty works to his minions, LOL~

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Eh, Crombell was able to escape from a fight with Frankenstein, I can't imagine the 12th Elder getting curbstomped. Rodin was able to beat the brakes off of Regis, and it's implied the captain is stronger than him...I could see a fight between her and Seira going pretty far. When Seira fought in Lukedonia, it was against a non-combat-type noble, right? I doubt she's anywhere near the level of Karias or Rajak. Not to mention Rodin is still in decent condition, and Frankenstein doesn't want Rai wasting his life away.

I think we're in for some good fights here, the only possible curbstomp would be if Ked tried to interfere in a fight.
    I agree. Everyone is just simply not in their best stamina anymore, exception of Seira, Frank, and Rai but we can kick Rai aside for now. Whereas in the other side we still have the crazy captain and Rodin and Ked which is half alive after being beaten so hard by the captain. I think we'll see tough fights here, especially since I think the remaining Cerberus members would want to keep their good face in front of their captain and boss. ^^;

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A number of responses
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    It's not so much forgetting as it is thinking it unlikely he'll show.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    Yuri's too Clever to show himself when he knows that One Lethal AssKicking is In Order,I guess we won't see him for the next Few chapters
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I agree. I don't see a reason why Yuri should interfere in this one. Maybe he'll hop by to confirm the elder's dead or finish him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Mostly because I think he showed clear intention that he is not truly interested in interfering at this moment. He preferred to watch things from afar after 'tweaking' some things, including killing Yuizi and Lutai. Now that he has what he wanted to find, which is about members of DA-5 and the rest of nobles team, I think he would want to report first to Crombel then deal with this 12th Elder later. Crombel and Yuri only want the nobles, I think, and the others are getting on their way, so he'll do his best to wipe them off.
    Each of these responses tells a little bit of what Yuri will do. I think they are all at least partly right. I think he can't simply run away with his prizes though. He can't leave things go and assume that the elder and the rest of Cerberus will die. He will hide... and WATCH. I wouldn't be surprised if he even videotapes it so Crombell can watch it later! If things don't seem to be going his way, he will backstab whoever is appropriate. In fact he may backstab someone even if it IS going his way.

Frankenstein knows he is there and will definitely be keeping an eye out for him. However, He may be distracted taking on too much to prevent Raizel from fighting at all and may become a Yuri-backstab victim in the process. That would pretty much force Raizel to fight strong opponents.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Each of these responses tells a little bit of what Yuri will do. I think they are all at least partly right. I think he can't simply run away with his prizes though. He can't leave things go and assume that the elder and the rest of Cerberus will die. He will hide... and WATCH. I wouldn't be surprised if he even videotapes it so Crombell can watch it later! If things don't seem to be going his way, he will backstab whoever is appropriate. In fact he may backstab someone even if it IS going his way.

Frankenstein knows he is there and will definitely be keeping an eye out for him. However, He may be distracted taking on too much to prevent Raizel from fighting at all and may become a Yuri-backstab victim in the process. That would pretty much force Raizel to fight strong opponents.
    I suppose it is possible that Yuri could decide he wants another sample. Perhaps he'll get greedy and try to capture Franky. I mean, Frankenstien would almost certainly spank his ass all over Korea with the Dark Spear but Yuri would have no way of knowing that.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a crazy biatch She pisses me off going on that rampage and hurting my fav characters . I'm glad M21 told her a few things

And damn this is cruel , why end it like that All i can say is that the Gods have descended , feel sorry you psycho Can't wait to Seira wiping the floor with her

Overall it was a good chapter!

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2