Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Fantastic

25 89.29%
  • 4 - Great

2 7.14%
  • 3 - Average

1 3.57%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Awful

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Episode 366 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 366 Discussion

Anyone notice at around 3:28, Ginjo's face marking changed to the other side of his face?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Still dont wanna believe its over....Bleach for me is the best translation from a manga to an anime i have seen thus far...Def the best anime out there and prolly the best ever....To be so good and maintain such a high level of consistency for 366 episodes is really astonishing...Compared to other long running series like OP which was never that good and Naruto whose standard fluctuates constantly its def the king....So sad to see it go....Hope it comes back...Hail Bleach the King of anime....You will be missed.
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...'Kay.
    Hopefully Shiro Sagisu will return for the next arc with a new soundtrack, all these Hell Chapter tracks already got stale.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slmcknett View Post
    She knows about his and Karin's ability to see ghosts, yeah, but does she actually know he's a Soul Reaper? Cuz they never said so in the manga.
    She presumably got brought up to speed while Ichigo was unconscious following his battle with Aizen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see them basically on hiatus until this final arc in the manga is finished. I wouldnt want to see a 100 episode filler arc but it is sad to see it go. I hope they do a remake one day sorta like how FMA did and cut out all those fillers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

See ya after hiatus, Ichigo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why didnt they just end it after aizen? itwill def, come back in like a year. Like dbz to dragon ball gt thing.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

its a shame to see it end..i remember when i first started the anime all the way back in grade 10 (i think it was 2005) i really hope it does come back...i have a feeling they might do a movie in the summer kinda like they did that for fma. im still kinda surprised that author of bleach wants to end the manga...kinda hoping its a stunt to get more publicity lol. but ya i think it will come back to an anime again...maybe within a year?? but i guess that depends on when the manga ends...kinda sad to see it go tho. so now the top 3 animes are down to 2 one piece and naruto...i wonder what would take bleach's spot????? there's more of a chance of bleach coming back again ending kinda hinted that than dgray-man...

but ya...i guess i need something else to watch weekly as well

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuff View Post
    its a shame to see it end..i remember when i first started the anime all the way back in grade 10 (i think it was 2005) i really hope it does come back...i have a feeling they might do a movie in the summer kinda like they did that for fma. im still kinda surprised that author of bleach wants to end the manga...kinda hoping its a stunt to get more publicity lol.
    Kubo doesn't want to end the manga. Idk where you got that from. We are currently in the last arc of bleach but he said it was gonna last longer than the Hueco Mundo/winter war arc. So even though bleach is ending(because it can't go on forever, no manga can) it will be a really long time before we say bleach is finished. Talking bout Years...

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ah ic that makes sense! i wonder how long it will be..im hoping the anime comes back with in a year....unlike fma which took 5 years after the manga had ended

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, how many times I said to myself to don't f*kin cry? And still... Best episode of arc one of the best in Bleach. I'm so happy and so sad in the same time.
    And Kon's "there will be a lot of interesting" and Ichigo's "see ya later, not in last time" to Rukia, we will have TV-2, now I'm sure in it. To see how great this episode was I feel that only we, fans, love this anime so are the ones who created it. Looking forward in Autumn-Winter charts, Kubo will have enough material for one season already. See ya Bleach, u were my first and best anime ever.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I know I don't post here often but I've gif-vomit that I need to cure:

And THESE ONES are EPIC

Our badass Ichigo is back

The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

15. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice gifs.....The fight was short but really awesome...One of the best animated in the series behind probably only Aizen v Ichi....And the stylishness and artistic add ons were fantastic...The blood showing Ginjo's reflection, the constant close ups, the bright white color back ground etc etc....Thats why i love Bleach...Its not just about the fight, its about the presentation....All the great Bleach fights are like a movie...They have a certain style, a certain swagger about them if you will. Other anime focus on the actual fights alone but Bleach has way more in depth presentation...Sigh i really will miss it
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally saw it, and for a final episode, was pretty great. Always did enjoy seeing the battles in animation.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't watch it knowing it's the last episode though i know it was epic as hell . waiting for our bleach to come back :'(
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast