Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Bleach Episode 366: FINALE

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Episode 366: FINALE

its sad to see this anime go, so i'd like to take this moment to remember the good times lol, poor one out for Bleach, this is the end of an era

so does this mean in the end the winner of the Bleach Vs Naruto Debate is Naruto?

or is there hope? hope for what?

Bleach Shippuuden type show, this could always be a tactic, instead of having a 90+ filler situation that almost kills the anime either way as Naruto did, maybe they're just gonna give Kubo a few years to gather enough storyline to salvage this amazing anime that came at us with so much potential

imo no fan should be satisfied with this Arc being the final one but it does give us hope since we know there's a war brewing

anyways in the end cheers to the end of an era and heres hoping it'll signify the Rebirth of BLEACH!

on that note any suggestions on names if it does ever come back?

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 366: FINALE

Nah, the only thing left for Bleach is to explain the final secrets of fusion between Shinigami and Hollow. And I think it's gonna be done so in this last manga arc. Anime is just simply ready for an ending.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am sure they will finish the bleach story (filler free) with an OVA series or something for the 1000 year bloodwar arc

so yes the anime as we know it is technically "finished" but it snot like they wont finish the story

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member maloose's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I was shocked and terribly sad by this news, honestly Bleach was one the best anime ever. Anyway I think they're going to make a follow-up series a few years later, at he end of the manga, just like what they did with Inuyasha. I just hope they don't wrap up everything quickly like Inuyasha and let the story progress smoothly. I want to see at least a 40-episode sequel, of course depending on the size of the final arc.

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Cameroon
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with above
    Last edited by ROBINGAGA; March 28, 2012 at 05:02 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

It's sad Bleach was great in terms of animators and such - much better than Naruto ... It seemed to me like one team but in Naruto you can say that somebody else is doing this ep and this ep
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If they do a OAV will they start from the beginning or will the just go from where it left off?
    Spoiler show

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I watched lots of anime but those OVAs I know all start from the beginning. I think anime will continue where it left off once Bleach manga ends or puts enough distance for anime to go on without interruption.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maloose View Post
    I was shocked and terribly sad by this news, honestly Bleach was one the best anime ever. Anyway I think they're going to make a follow-up series a few years later, at he end of the manga, just like what they did with Inuyasha. I just hope they don't wrap up everything quickly like Inuyasha and let the story progress smoothly. I want to see at least a 40-episode sequel, of course depending on the size of the final arc.
    honestly i was a big inuyasha fan but the final act thing kind of pissed me off

the manga was amazing, and i dont see why the anime stopped where it did , and in my opinion they tried to cram WAY too many manga chapters into those last 26 episodes

im still glad they finished it though

i hope they dont come out with a condensed bleach "season' to sum up the quincy war arc

hopefully they get every ounce of the manga in there

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone explain please to me what is happening?I don't really get it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,it's actually quite simple,the anime ended after the Fullbring arc,after Ichigo goes to SS to retrieve Ginjou's body,that was the last episode of Bleach (366),they will no longer air the anime,whereas the manga continued with the current arc.Basically,they will no longer produce Bleach anime,the anime is done.Though,I think that they will make some OVA or something like that for the current arc,it just can't be left without making it an anime.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply