Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Naruto 580: XXX

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 580: XXX

Hi...so this thread will collect all the ideas and scripts, and will contain the final version of the review as well...
    Basically anything Naruto review related....

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I though about how we should write the review...I thought off dividing it into 5 main parts besides the short intro and end credits
    Format
    - Intro
    I. Analysis
    1. Small summary of the chapter that focuses how the chapter is built up from the beginning til the end, and identifies a main message or core of the chapter...
    2. Character development, dialogue analysis, or any other stuff that is related to characters
    3. Plot development, pace, new revelations/info...basically anything that moves or doesn't move the plot forward, or anything that expands the lore
    4. Art analysis...paneling, details, facial expressions, pace, etc...
    5. Action....how well is it executed, how complex it was, how boring it was, basically a separate analysis just on the action part...jutsus used, jutsus that could have been used instead

II. Impressions
    - from all of us on the 5 categories mentioned above and scores from all of us...(that's why I chose 5 categories, so that we can easily score each category and then add them together....can use 0, 0.1, 0.7 so basically the marks are not just 0 or 1)

III. Predictions

- Credits

Participants on this project

KiSwordsman- characters
    Delbi - action
    Last edited by benelori; March 28, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 580: XXX

I can take characters again for this week.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got action.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My part

Spoiler show

Side note, I think that we should use the scans from "likenaruto.com," they do a better job of showing that Kabuto didn't actually close his his eyes when his technique ended.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; April 01, 2012 at 03:03 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Intro and small summary show

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I might change some of the wording before we post the review(cuz I don't like some parts), but the I definitely won't expand...but anyway...here's my part...depending on how the other parts will come in, which will influence the time frame, I might include an art analysis as well, if it won't be taken...but that takes a bit more time, so I dunno, yet...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to post my part yet I've had a bit of a busy weekend and haven't had any power at my place since Friday Night due to a storm. I should be able to get my section up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

---------- Post added April 02, 2012 at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2012 at 03:44 PM ----------

Spoiler show
    Here's my part.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot...looks like jdw didn't manage this week, so I'll take his part and go ahead with it...

NOTE: if anyone else wants to post it, you know...in order to keep the potential convo going on, reply to the comments, take in the thanks, go ahead, and after I'm ready I will put it together so you can post it...the full review will be found in the OP

---------- Post added April 07, 2012 at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was April 02, 2012 at 06:49 PM ----------

Sorry for not getting this thing together and post it...

Also I won't be available for this weekend so if anyone wants to organize the Naruto review this week, is welcome...I'm away for Easter and such...Happy Easter everyone!...see you soon, and hopefully we will make a comeback with a very cool review of 3 chapters next time....giving an overall view of this fight would be cool!

Mata ne!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly thought we weren't doing it this week because last week didn't happen. however if we are doing it, I'll take care of the characters section,

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys for all the confusion that's going on right now. I have some RL stuff I have to attend and all the other people who I hoped would sub in for me kinda have the same problem. I do hope we'll be able to fix the situation soon, though. There's a big meeting planned between me, cez and bene (we just need to find a common time for all of us) where we'll discuss the future of the RA. I hope that after that we'll be succesfully to revive the RA again.

New Reply