Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

30 17.24%
  • Good

71 40.80%
  • Average

46 26.44%
  • Bad

27 15.52%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 581 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 581 Spoiler Discussion

That flashback with Madara and Sasuke look pretty interesting. And I really can't wait to see how Izanami plays out. If it's suppose to be the counter to Izanagi, be nice to see how it stacks up.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

The stupid thing about this powerups concerning the Sharingan, all this "ultimate ocular jutsus", even if they have a cost, during a battle it has litle play, remember how sasuke charge in against Raikage, then Mizukage, then danzou, and then kakashi, always using his Susano'o? We were told that using susano'o causes a massive pain in the user's body, but then again, they keep using it as base defence in most cases (see last fights of sasuke, madara and even itachi now)... So they were intoduced and having a significant disadvantage, but we don't see that during a fight. About Izanagi, we were told that it costs the user his eye, yet Danzou's Izanagi was imperfect, he couldn't wild it well, on the other hand, Tobi did used his, now, the thing i'm not so shure, is if Tobi can use Izanagi withou using his eye, or becouse he can use it for longer periods of time... But that has also little relevance, if you consider that he has hundreds of sharingans pilled waiting to be used... So you see, all the downsides of the jutsu have no interference during a fight.

But the most troublesome thing is that all thise magnificent Ocular Jutsus bellong all to the same eye, and if you consider all the three eyes, you have Byakugan as the one clearly the poor side of the bunch... Rinegan allows you to deflect all incoming attacks, allows you to suck chakra instantly, to revive people from the dead, to read everything he experienced, to transform any part of your body into a deadly weapon, to share vision, change your sumunings, everything; Sharingan allows you to quiqly put a genjutsu into somebody, read every movement your enemy makes, allowing you to copy any technique, grants you near impervious defence, deadly fire attack, near unbeatable illusions (tsukyomy, Izanagi) and now it appears it even enables you to see the future, ar create a future for you (waiting for the chapter), and what can Byakugan do for you? It enables you to see the chakra flow (they all do that ) a litle better that the other eye jutsus, grants you wide field of vision, but with all this new techniques related to the others eyes Byakugan is without a doubt the number 3... It doesn't even grant you a decent technique...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

With Izanami everything is set, after all it was the last deity remained after Susano'o, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Izanagi.
    Being the goddess of death and the ruler of Yomi, I'm very curious to see what powers it has. I hope it has an heavy cost, since, basically, another uber jutsu is handed down to Uchihas in the cheapest way possible.

For the love of god, please not let it be a Genjutsu, I can't stand many more arguments with "lol randomuchihaguy solos the narutoverse with genjutsu "

Yet I can't speculate on what it does, since Izanagi uses both Yin and Yang chakra, the only thing that can oppose life is death, so, maybe, Izanami can do the opposite of Izanagi, turn reality into an illusion, thus ending whatever it hits, on countrary to Izanagi that turns illusions into reality

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Izanami was bound to be revealed soon. What I didn't expect was that we would be seeing Itachi using it. One that can change fate and one that decides it.

So we have, Izanagi, Izanami, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Koto'Amatsukami and even Kakashi's Kamui (Kamuy) is the name of a god or god figure. I wonder if we'll see even one more xD By Tobi or Madara...

Kabuto and his speeches are really annoying... I'm actually hoping that this ends soon I wanna see Naruto vs Tobi and the Kages vs Madara.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    With Izanami everything is set, after all it was the last deity remained after Susano'o, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Izanagi.
    Being the goddess of death and the ruler of Yomi, I'm very curious to see what powers it has. I hope it has an heavy cost, since, basically, another uber jutsu is handed down to Uchihas in the cheapest way possible.

For the love of god, please not let it be a Genjutsu, I can't stand many more arguments with "lol randomuchihaguy solos the narutoverse with genjutsu "

Yet I can't speculate on what it does, since Izanagi uses both Yin and Yang chakra, the only thing that can oppose life is death, so, maybe, Izanami can do the opposite of Izanagi, turn reality into an illusion, thus ending whatever it hits, on countrary to Izanagi that turns illusions into reality

I'd assume that since Izanagi can basically stop the user from dying, Izanami makes the target of the user die. It's the complete opposite xD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions

When Itachi told Sasuke that its 1 thing he wanted to tell him but its only after the fight i was starting to think to myself, Itachi you sly devil you :P He sure knows how tu pushll Sasuke's buttons... To bad Sasuke is going EMO mode after this again... I was starting to like him again...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    The stupid thing about this powerups concerning the Sharingan, all this "ultimate ocular jutsus", even if they have a cost, during a battle it has litle play, remember how sasuke charge in against Raikage, then Mizukage, then danzou, and then kakashi, always using his Susano'o? We were told that using susano'o causes a massive pain in the user's body, but then again, they keep using it as base defence in most cases (see last fights of sasuke, madara and even itachi now)... So they were intoduced and having a significant disadvantage, but we don't see that during a fight. About Izanagi, we were told that it costs the user his eye, yet Danzou's Izanagi was imperfect, he couldn't wild it well, on the other hand, Tobi did used his, now, the thing i'm not so shure, is if Tobi can use Izanagi withou using his eye, or becouse he can use it for longer periods of time... But that has also little relevance, if you consider that he has hundreds of sharingans pilled waiting to be used... So you see, all the downsides of the jutsu have no interference during a fight.

But the most troublesome thing is that all thise magnificent Ocular Jutsus bellong all to the same eye, and if you consider all the three eyes, you have Byakugan as the one clearly the poor side of the bunch... Rinegan allows you to deflect all incoming attacks, allows you to suck chakra instantly, to revive people from the dead, to read everything he experienced, to transform any part of your body into a deadly weapon, to share vision, change your sumunings, everything; Sharingan allows you to quiqly put a genjutsu into somebody, read every movement your enemy makes, allowing you to copy any technique, grants you near impervious defence, deadly fire attack, near unbeatable illusions (tsukyomy, Izanagi) and now it appears it even enables you to see the future, ar create a future for you (waiting for the chapter), and what can Byakugan do for you? It enables you to see the chakra flow (they all do that ) a litle better that the other eye jutsus, grants you wide field of vision, but with all this new techniques related to the others eyes Byakugan is without a doubt the number 3... It doesn't even grant you a decent technique...
    Well Tobi used Izanagi and he lost his eyesight immediatelly...he lsot his left eye...this covered by his older mask...now he has rinnengan there.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

MMh what ? Since when Sasuke had the time to go in some kind of village or city before he decided to crush Konoha ?
    He got healed, he walked away (was he going to return to Konoha ?) then met these ninjas and changed his mind ?

I suppose that Itachi's jutsu will come with a great price, but he is an Edo-Tensei now. Maybe the price can be his soul somehow.

edit : I'm more interested by what Itachi has to say actually. At least Kabuto's questions are good about Sasuke's motivations.
    Last edited by Gats; April 04, 2012 at 05:51 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else having a problem with mangareader.net?

None of the images are displaying

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

It was clear in the spoiler and it is in the chapter...cost is the same sa cost of izanagi...you lose your eye...so not that much considering that in Naruto manga you can transplant eyes without any problem...

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    MMh what ? Since when Sasuke had the time to go in some kind of village or city before he decided to crush Konoha ?
    He got healed, he walked away (was he going to return to Konoha ?) then met these ninjas and changed his mind ?

I suppose that Itachi's jutsu will come with a great price, but he is an Edo-Tensei now. Maybe the price can be his soul somehow.

edit : I'm more interested by what Itachi has to say actually. At least Kabuto's questions are good about Sasuke's motivations.
    Don't worry it will be revealed that he was in disneyland with Tobi and his other akatsuki friends.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto is telling them his edo-tensei is invincible and he still doesn't summon Madara's back... ?

Besides it seems that Kabuto is also another "victim" of Konoha's bad management. Man, the higher ups of this village really suck at keeping genius.
    Last edited by Gats; April 04, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vladnik's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

1) it seemed quite short chapter
    2) if there wasnt Itachi involved i wouldnt even bother to read that crap
    3) the only one good thing about this chapter http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/11.html "
    The village has it's dark times and inconsistencies, but I am still the Leaf's Uchiha Itachi"
    4) God I wish this bull crap fight is over...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    It was clear in the spoiler and it is in the chapter...cost is the same sa cost of izanagi...you lose your eye...so not that much considering that in Naruto manga you can transplant eyes without any problem...
    Am guessing Itachi is the one that is going to do it since he wont let sasuke sacrifise his eyes. Since he is dead, will it cost him? We might also get to see Sasuke's destiny with it. We just might see the end of naruto...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheMaX's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't ironic that Kabuto, despite being a top tier medic that can even block his own eyesight still need glasses? It's his weak point, I bet he is a mole without glasses!

Izanami turns illusion into reality, but how? That's the question now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

The question is..whos fate Itachi going to descide?
    Kabutos? Sasukes? Hes own? A good build-up chapter...hope fight will not be over with RAAAAWARRRRR-PEW-PEW-MY SHARINGAN thing and will only make some effect to Sasuke actualy do something usefull.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast