Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

30 17.24%
  • Good

71 40.80%
  • Average

46 26.44%
  • Bad

27 15.52%
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 581 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rambokid's Avatar
    Country
    Guinea-Bissau
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions

Itachi even knows about Izanami and Izanagi.

Genius, knowledge, if he was even healthier and ambitious he wouldnt have any rival
    It was better when it was worse.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that was hmmm,reasonable interesting..i guess you can tell.I'm getting bored with the constant power ups
    the uchiha clan is recieving..how the hell did these fools not win against ALL foes? don't bother answering,i
    know how..lol.

With my more rational head on now,i guess the sharingan must of had aT least one or two more awesome jutsu within
    it.Just so that the eventual climb into the Rinnegan.Did not look so great!I'm wondering if edo madara.Has access
    to inzanami as well?

Anyways,how literal do you want to disscuss the differences into the two jutsu hidden within the sharingan?Inzangi
    and inzanami.One changes the castor reality the other the castor fate? Can anyone tell me the difference?The way i
    see it.The end result will determine your fate?

That flashback of madara and sasuke? was quite insightful.To think that they could be in amongst the leaf shinobi
    's and not be sensed..werid imo.Kabuto now,just wants a hug ..like sasuke.He's so bitter i can taste it lol.Anything
    for Orochimaru right..sheesh.Anyways i'm off till i think of something good to write about laters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The_Drunk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi's walking down a baseball field.......
    Kishi: Get your free power ups!!!!... Get your free power ups!!!! come and get up while there hot...
    Sasuke: I want one!
    Kishi: Here you go kid... (he starts to throw it at Sasuke... then stops)
    Sasuke:???
    Kishi: Didn't I just give you a free power up kid?
    Sasuke: Nope... I've never gotten a free power up before.
    Kishi: (scratching his head) Okay then.. another shouldn't hurt anyways...
    Sasuke: Thanks!
    Kishi: (walking down a different isle) Get your free power ups! Get your free power ups!... Get them while there hot...
    Naruto: I'll take one!
    Kishi: (scratching his head) Kid... I know I've given you a power up... stop being so greedy...
    Naruto: I've had to work hard for my power ups, and I've never just been given one like the way your just handing them out.
    Kishi: (pointing at Naruto) You think I just pass these around like peanuts... come on... get out of here

5. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so now we know if itachi really wanted to kill sasuke back when they faught he could have done so easily

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk why but I've seemed to lost interest in this fight, I prefer to see madara beating the crap out of the kages. I'm ready to see what naruto I doin cuz they left at a very interesting note when we last saw him. Or even go back to the kages and see how they are handling 26 edo madaras. This fight with the uchiha bros was interesting when it started but it has been very uneventful thus far, other than the sage mode revelation and this izanami business. But I'm interested what the how naruto n the rookies will take down Tobi and to see what's behind the mask

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

So in order to use Izanagi you have to have both Senju and Uchiha blood but for a other pair of that jutsu Izanami you don't? What BS is that?
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny how Kishi is playing Naruto now...Naruto is on a downhill story wise for almost a year now sure it is great for kids or teens to have Itachi/Minato/Madara etc showing in chapters but the making stupid power up like giving a free ferari is just plain stupid...

Well I don't really have high expectation in the Manga anymore just reading it for the lol.... I hope everything will wrap up this arc don't know if there will be a chance for a new enemy after this war Kishi is just milking this manga

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see my judgment about Konoha's actual command being ridiculous has basically been confirmed. I fount it hilarious that this is the second time we seen two top tier missingnins hanging around Konoha ninjas without them even being aware. Seems like Sasuke and Tobi were actually in Konoha, and if that was really the case, then that's pretty ballsy of them. And Kabuto wanting to be Sasuke's big brother was sort of creepy.

Anyway, basically summery of next chapter: Itachi's even more of a Boss then before.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    So in order to use Izanagi you have to have both Senju and Uchiha blood but for a other pair of that jutsu Izanami you don't? What BS is that?
    Both Dna's were needed to use the perfected Izanagi. Izanagi could be used without Senju Dna, but it would seemingly be quite weaker.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Kabuto is telling them his edo-tensei is invincible and he still doesn't summon Madara's back... ?

Besides it seems that Kabuto is also another "victim" of Konoha's bad management. Man, the higher ups of this village really suck at keeping genius.
    PIS my friend, with Swagdara there the Uchiha bros would be dead

In chapter, Sasuke its becoming, finally, his own person, and damn at Itachi, just when I thought he couldn't be more awesome than he already is.
    "I'm still the Leaf's Itachi Uchiha".
    And damn at Sasuke's expressions, he shows so much emotions in this chapter, first he is cool, then he is pissed off, then he is angry as hell, then finally he is awed and surprised by his brother's loyalty.

Hateful he may be, but he is a damn fine character to me, I love how, despite yet another freebie from the Sharingan, Kishi is developing his character.

Honorable mention for Kabuto, he did his evil speech, tried to win the "good guy" to his side, had his flashback and the other good guy is about to show his final ace in the sleeve.
    It was good knowing you Kabuto, you were a damn fine villain to me.

Hope Kishi does one of his twists and lets him live, I really hope so, someone without an almighty eye is always a plus to me

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Glad to see my judgment about Konoha's actual command being ridiculous has basically been confirmed. I fount it hilarious that this is the second time we seen two top tier missingnins hanging around Konoha ninjas without them even being aware. Seems like Sasuke and Tobi were actually in Konoha, and if that was really the case, then that's pretty ballsy of them. And Kabuto wanting to be Sasuke's big brother was sort of creepy.

Anyway, basically summery of next chapter: Itachi's even more of a Boss then before.
    No, they can be in any city or random village and meet Konoha's ninjas in mission or returning home.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I really liked that chapter.

The flashback was great. I'm curious where the flashback took place.
    I was suprised that Sasuke controled himself or rather Tobi could calm him down after what the Konoha ninjas said.

Best quotes:

Itachi: "The village does have its dark side and its inconsistencies. But I'm still the leaf's Itachi Uchiha."

Itachi: "You know Izanagi?"
    Sasuke: "Danzou used it when I was fighting him."
    Itachi: "It's impressive that you survived that."
    (lol)

About Izanami being an asspull:

I don't really know how you can call Izanami an aspull?

With the introduction of Izanagi, it was pretty clear that sooner or later there will be an Uchiha technique called Izanami. So Izanami itself is definitely not an asspull.
    If you want to call something an asspull, it has to be Izanagi, since this technique opened the door for Izanami.

Besides it was clearly stated that Itachi died without showing all of his power. When Itachi was revived, there were a lot of people who looked forward seeing Itachi fighting serious and displaying his true power. Now we get this and it's an asspull/wrong?
    Can't agree with this. I would have prefered Itachi performing new non-Uchiha Jutsus, but who cares.

Like I said, it was stated that Itachi didn't show his full arsenal and with Izanagi being used, it was only a matter of time when Izanami comes into play.

1+1=2

17. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    No, they can be in any city or random village and meet Konoha's ninjas in mission or returning home.
    Would a bunch of Konoha ninjas be taking it so easy just anywhere? Well, wherever they were, the point is still that's it's hilarious how easy a missingnin can walk around them unaware.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OmyKun123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kanamechidori View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with mangareader.net?

None of the images are displaying
    I think only the US area is not working right now..hope they did not get in trouble and had to remove the images..cuz Bleach isn't working either.=/

It was a good chaper, I know many complain about the out of nowhere new sharingan ability..but it is really interesting. Also it is Itachi!!! the greatest shinobi ever...in my most humble opinion..he knew just about everything. I wonder what they side effects will be though, maybe he will be taken away before he talks to Sasuke, thus prompting Sasuke to go and destroy the village again..=/ One more thing...was that Sasuke at Konoha? If it is..then I think he wanted to let the people know what Itachi really did for them...and just go the easy way to get Itachi the recognition, and just get rid of the higher ups...but Tobi stopped him and filled him up with more evil ideas...Sasuke is good..he just doesn't go to the right path..its like a more retarded version of Nagato..XD
    "Wash me away..Clean your body of me..Erase all the memories...They'll only bring us pain..And I've seen all I'll ever need"

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MUSEGASM!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwI5m_wRRU

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Would a bunch of Konoha ninjas be taking it so easy just anywhere? Well, wherever they were, the point is still that's it's hilarious how easy a missingnin can walk around them unaware.
    They can talk openly about something which is already well known. Which is the case about Sasuke killing Itachi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto's tragic flashback tells that Kabuto had to behave like an actual ninja.

In Naruto, that actually explains a lot.

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast