Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

30 17.24%
  • Good

71 40.80%
  • Average

46 26.44%
  • Bad

27 15.52%
Thread Closed
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Naruto 581 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions

That probably means more ninjas to fight Naruto, damn I think bringing back Jiraya and Shisui won't look fair, that means that souls of the real heroes are brought back from the paradise and then will be sealed somewhere so their peace can change to eternal fight in the Death Gods stomach, I doubt that Jiraya and Shisui will be brought back because they are true heroes like Yondaime and they definitely deserve peace in heaven, but that's my opinion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eprst View Post
    That probably means more ninjas to fight Naruto, damn I think bringing back Jiraya and Shisui won't look fair, that means that souls of the real heroes are brought back from the paradise and then will be sealed somewhere so their peace can change to eternal fight in the Death Gods stomach, I doubt that Jiraya and Shisui will be brought back because they are true heroes like Yondaime and they definitely deserve peace in heaven, but that's my opinion
    Ya I don't see Kabuto being beaten yet. He will probably find a way to force Itachi to use totsuga then somehow frees Oro and takes him over. I think, though, that Oro will come out in posession of Nagato's body.

I just never bought Oro being gone from the story yet. If he and Kabuto can merge bodies too, dear lord what a bad ass that would be.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shackie's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Ya I don't see Kabuto being beaten yet. He will probably find a way to force Itachi to use totsuga then somehow frees Oro and takes him over. I think, though, that Oro will come out in posession of Nagato's body.

I just never bought Oro being gone from the story yet. If he and Kabuto can merge bodies too, dear lord what a bad ass that would be.
    What if Nagato and Oro merge... Oro with the rinnegan, awesome

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

remeber you can canceled Edo if you feel complete unless there is the talisman put in the head. J-mann comes back and explains some stuff to Naruto before he leaves. About the different Sage modes but i gues the frogs could do that also. Hate to think Sasuke and Naruto fight coming soon. Naruto still not getting a new head band might mean something also.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Oro coming back wouldnt be bad I think we need closure with his life story. Hanzo had screen time Pein had extra Sharkman had a good death Sasori Deidra. I also think Kabuto found the dragons balls.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vladnik's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eprst View Post
    Yop that is why Yondaime is in death gods stomach

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to say this: in this chapter there was another reference too bounties. Last chapter had oro's > sasuke's> kabuto's . I wonder whether itaci's bounty was higher than oro's. I doubt that, though

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rambokid's Avatar
    Country
    Guinea-Bissau
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post

there is another HAX as bigger as izanagi that already is virtually undefeatable (can turns illusion into reality, what can be stronger than this? danzou only died because he was kidding with sasuke with the first eyes...

The only way kabuto can survive that is if Itachi fails the technique, but as far as we have seen Itachi is truly an infallible genius...
    It was better when it was worse.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rambokid View Post
    there is another HAX as bigger as izanagi that already is virtually undefeatable (can turns illusion into reality, what can be stronger than this? danzou only died because he was kidding with sasuke with the first eyes...

The only way kabuto can survive that is if Itachi fails the technique, but as far as we have seen Itachi is truly an infallible genius...
    He failed with Sasuke so no. He himself admitted that. He tryied to do everything himself and failed.

But yeah Kabuto is probably getting 1 shoot next chapter lol.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sageofthezooted's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He failed with Sasuke so no. He himself admitted that. He tryied to do everything himself and failed.

But yeah Kabuto is probably getting 1 shoot next chapter lol.
    Itachi plan was almost perfect he just did not count on tobi surviving and telling sasuke the truth. Next chapter I hope it switch to new battle because we have not seen the real mandera true strength against the kages. Then we will see itachi finish the battle against Kabuto.
    I'll rather be hated for who I am then Loved for who I am not.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Itachi forget about Tobi's Izanagi !?
    خداحافظ

Thread Closed
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42