Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!!

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.67%
  • 2 (Average)

6 5.00%
  • 3 (Good)

27 22.50%
  • 4 (Great!)

48 40.00%
  • 5 (Epic)

34 28.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

3 2.50%
New Reply
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 663 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by levelup View Post
    Great chapter. So many interesting themes and plot points. Doesn't it seem obvious since the Smoker's crew has no ship they will have to sail away with the Strawhats? Also great comedy with Sanji in Nami's body.
    Just a note. there are at least three other ships on PH belonging to CC and his subs. Smokers G5 can commandeer and am betting will commandeer these to leave PH. I don't see them on the Sunny

My feeling from the chapter is that Law is looking to somehow get back his crew hence the whole PH experiments thing...He seemed contemplative when luffy asked him about Bepo's whereabouts...am guessing he's here under some sort of duress.

Loved the chapter in general and am hoping to see to what extent Smokers abilities are limited by Tashigi's body
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I STILL say that Law sacrificed some members of his crew or that Shichibukai status. I have no facts to back up my assumption. This is purely speculation.

The samurai's powers are probably being undervalued. There are a lot of applications...

As ashamed as I am to admit this, I did -- at one point in my life -- watch InuYasha. Didn't that fox kid use a leaf to transform himself (and other stuff) into various things? If there's any connection to this then the samurai could prove to be a valid threat.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I STILL say that Law sacrificed some members of his crew or that Shichibukai status. I have no facts to back up my assumption. This is purely speculation.

The samurai's powers are probably being undervalued. There are a lot of applications...

As ashamed as I am to admit this, I did -- at one point in my life -- watch InuYasha. Didn't that fox kid use a leaf to transform himself (and other stuff) into various things? If there's any connection to this then the samurai could prove to be a valid threat.
    Possible.At least that would explain Luffy's question about the bear.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure any of Law's crew members were prominent enough to warrant turning over. There are enough high bounty pirates and Law is so strong that he could easily have found 100 without sacrificing members of his own crew. Law easily defeated a logia using Vice-Admiral, taking down one hundred pirates with bounties over 100 million beri's would not have been hard for him.

What I found interesting is admission to Luffy that "we both have something we want to get back". Whatever that something is there is little doubt that is the reason he is conspiring with Caesar Clown. It is possible that something is his crew or involves his crew.

Voted this chapter a 5. Sanji in Nami's body is worth at least a 5.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Had it not been for the dumbass fart joke I would have given this chapter a 6.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post

I think that put a rock or a leaf on the head to transform into another things is something from japanese folklore, used often in ninja stories and the like, or in Mario videogames franchise.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that chapter at least proved that Law is nowhere as evil as he looked when they first said that he got the shichibukai position by bringing 100 pirate hearts...
    Apparently, you can live pretty well without a heart, since Smoker/Tashigi is well alive.

So, he might even have taken the heart of every member of his crew and some more, without even killing any of them...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought vega punks colleague wascalled "cesear clown" that seems more cool

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So who said "we both have something we want to get back"? Was that Law speaking as he went inside? He told Luffy we'll meet again, so i'm assuming hes saying that Luffy will come back to have the "personalities" of his cremates switched back to their own bodies. But then what is it that Law wants to get back? Interesting chapter.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Doctors all around the world have to make/do/whatever Hippocratic Oath. Its about ethics/not killing if I remember correctly. Maby its connected to Laws victims living after being cut to pieces even if they are not in his "Room" so out of his "operation"(doctor?) DFs range.
    Last edited by vagabond87; April 11, 2012 at 01:53 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I'm not sure any of Law's crew members were prominent enough to warrant turning over. There are enough high bounty pirates and Law is so strong that he could easily have found 100 without sacrificing members of his own crew. Law easily defeated a logia using Vice-Admiral, taking down one hundred pirates with bounties over 100 million beri's would not have been hard for him.

What I found interesting is admission to Luffy that "we both have something we want to get back". Whatever that something is there is little doubt that is the reason he is conspiring with Caesar Clown. It is possible that something is his crew or involves his crew.

Voted this chapter a 5. Sanji in Nami's body is worth at least a 5.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Had it not been for the dumbass fart joke I would have given this chapter a 6.
    100 over 100-million pirates easy to defeat . Man,you know you are technically talking about 100 supernovas?? I wouldn't say it's so easy to defeat them,although Law,singularly,should have been able to defeat them if the fight had been 1 VS 1. I doubt they were all over 100 million,that considering the supernovas.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    IHad it not been for the dumbass fart joke I would have given this chapter a 6.
    Yeah, that was a downer. And we'll most likely have it at least for a second and a third time (but then we're through.)

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    But then what is it that Law wants to get back? Interesting chapter.
    The only one I could think of is that Clown(e)/Crown holds Law's crew captive in order to make the shichibukai work for him. I think Luffy asking for the speaking polar bear was sort of a hint.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    The only one I could think of is that Clown(e)/Crown holds Law's crew captive in order to make the shichibukai work for him. I think Luffy asking for the speaking polar bear was sort of a hint.
    Well, Ceasar must be very very strong if he manage to blackmail Law like that...
    'cause, from what we saw in this arc so far, Law is now one of the strongest pirates around!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it was law avoiding the bepo question..."dont bring that up, youre messing up my plan"...yeah, sounds like law is being controlled by ceasar dude.

and ceasar is using the lab directly from the orders of WG. that's why law asked "what the marines are plotting?" when he got raided by smoker...maybe becoz he thinks the operation they are doing are backed up by the WG.

no vegapunk here....but ceasar might be backed up by higher branch of WG. i could only take a guess.

i now agree with everyone that says "law is not the villain"....yeah, i think law is neutral in this arc. as well as smoker...they might likely team up with strawhats???

i like the "bu" gag there...its one piece style.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

but why are you so contrary to farts? you know one piece is a fantasy manga,where rubbish are the agenda. and it's not the first time we see that. Personally,I liked it,it explains how that samurai could speak (and there was a french guy who already realized that some weeks ago) and it was a device to make us aware of a shichibukai there. how delicate you are...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Yeah, that was a downer. And we'll most likely have it at least for a second and a third time (but then we're through.)

I don't know about that. Because the interaction between the two seems to be more along the lines of Ceaser not liking the way of how Law handles things, and its as if he has no choice but to put up with Law more so then him having leverage over Law. I wouldn't be surprised if Law's crew was out running errands or fetching supplies or something along those lines. If anything Law is the one that is taking advantage of Punk Hazard and its resources. Besides Law is one of those characters that doesn't strike me as someone who would allow him or his crew to be someone else's puppets.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

New Reply
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast