Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!!

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.68%
  • 2 (Average)

6 5.04%
  • 3 (Good)

27 22.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

48 40.34%
  • 5 (Epic)

34 28.57%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.68%
New Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 663 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post
    im sure that that was explained back when Franky landed on genius island and blow up his lab...

i really cant see why a lot of people connect Caesar Clown and Julius Caesar? Why cant name be just name
    Oda named a lot of caracthers after some real pesonalities, like Bonney, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Marco. This kind of information could be relevant in the future.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Any other theory about why Law switched Tashigi and Smoky personalities? (I dont buy that he did it to protect Luffy and SH)

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Btw, if there is another apforums member here, can you tell me if the site is down? My browser can´t find the site anymore.
    I cant find it neither.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Any other theory about why Law switched Tashigi and Smoky personalities? (I dont buy that he did it to protect Luffy and SH)

I cant find it neither.
    he was pissed off by her arrogance so he wanted to punish her again.that should also make them weaker since they aren't used to fight with that body.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is because it is a very powerful way to incapacitate people and that he knows he has probably not finished with smoker yet

No problem with apforum for me

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, Brownbeard sure Law wants to rescue him .law wants probably to ask his help. anyway,Brownbeard's reaction makes him seem as if he was still alive,but he must be dead!in this arc, his past is the thing I want to know most, for the moment!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AluminumTough View Post
    Also I wonder if these children or prisoners are being used to make the PX's; since CC is a weapons expert. I also wonder if we are introduced to a new type of fruit, "unusual fruit."
    I think the samurai didn't know about DF that is why he named it unusual fruit. I don't think we'll see a new type of DF

Quote Originally Posted by AluminumTough View Post
    Anyway, I'm thinking that Law fighting smoker was to show how strong Law is, Law will mostly likely going to be defeated by CC to show how strong CC is...later we will see Luffy vs CC. Or we will get some back story as to why Law is subordinate to CC which will also explain how powerful he is. The reason I think this is because smoker said that CC is insane. Just gives me the impression that this is to test Luffy's strength. And Luffy will most likely win by some odd luck...like being immune to the attacks.
    I'm also curious to see how powerful this CC dude actually is ( i still think he isn't too much but we'll see ) . On the other hand don't know but i just don't see Law being a "subordinate" . It's not like him at all . We have to take into account he is a prideful man . IMO he just allied himself with CC in order to achieve that something which he wants .

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post
    I think that oda intentionally misguided us with two things. First was that Smoker is unaware of what is going on on the island and second one is CC being described as Vegapunks evil counterpart so we all assume that he is some villain who want to destroy the world.. Vegapunk IS described as benevolent scientist who works for the government just because he don't have resources on his own plus I am sure that its mentioned that he have some connection with the revolutionaries.. My point here is that CC is actually evil genius working for WG. Put the experiments on kids in the equation its clear why this needed to be secret and why they picked this island. They mentioned some great new power that WG have and i think that will be exploited in this arc.
    I don't think it was mentioned anywhere that Vegapunk had connection with RA . At least i don't remember...

As for CC , i agree with you with the evil genius part 'cause it may be true but i totally disagree with the part about him working for the WG . I mean the guy is really pissed that the marines are on the island right now and that he's about to be discovered . That tells me that he's doing all these experiments on his own in order to achieve certain things and he doesn't want anybody to know about them

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

how disappointing that robin didn't specify when Law had joined the shichibukai: I hope it wasn't 2 years ago (we already knew that ) but something such as...18 months/ a year and a half ago.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I re read the chapter and after some wondering, I think that Law loosed his crew or they are in some standby mode. After he said that he loosed something in the WB war and the answer that Luffy wanted was in the laboratory, maybe he meant that they’re frozen, what would be acceptable, as there are other frozen beings in PH.

I’m saying this after pondering that most of the characters that went to the NW loosed something or changed deeply, like Crocodile and Moria. For all that we have seen after the second half started, from the eleven supernovas the ones that made a name for themselves are Kidd and Drake, and the only one that loosed something is Booney. It would be cool to the plot if Law made some agreement with Cesar to recover his crew.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand that if Caesar doesn't want to be found out why would he allow his initials to be displayed? Smoker saw that and put two and two together and figured it out without even seeing him. That would be like Osama bin laden hiding in a compund with OBL written in big letters on the front gate.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Page356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I was thinking about how I said that since Smoker didn't have a heart he fainted because the heart contained the personality and now I have to throw that theory out as Law did his little heart change thing while Smoker had no heart and it worked just fine. My new theory as to why Smoker fainted is because Oda wanted him to, and my new theory as to why classic heart shapes pop out of their chests before their personalities switch is also because Oda wanted that to happen too. Pretty sure that's the only thing that matters.

Anyway at this point it's obvious something happened to Law's crew and he wants to get them back.

Predictions:

1. CC is a mythical Zoan user. I'm guessing this because the guy has horns, we really don't see very many Zoan users considering how common they must be, and it would fit with the fairy tale like concept of the arc. There are tons of mythical creatures that would allow for a ghostly appearance, horns, and the ability to produce poison.

2. The Samurai's fruit gave him Cinderella's godmother style powers, i. e. the ability to temporarily change objects into something else until a condition is fulfilled. Miracle Miracle Fruit? Wish Wish Fruit?

3. If a SH fights Law, it will be Zoro. Zoro was analyzing Law's attacks pretty closely.

4. Whoever joins the SH crew next will be a permanetly body switched individual. I'm not saying it's gonna be Smoker or Tashigi, because honestly I don't see the point in one of them joining, and also they still have to get their crew off the island. However I wouldn't be surprised if a villian had a permanent body switch. Of course when I say permanent, what I mean is that Law, or Law's body, is gonna have to die. So maybe Law gets gravely injured and does a body switch with an artificial body? Maybe when Bepo shows up he gets a body switch with Chopper? IDK with who or how, but I see a permanent switch happening at some point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a theory with laws power to swap personalities

the heart that pops out when law makes a thrust movement with his sword is in fact the persons WILL

he attacks using his sword haki and df and can only do it if his will power/haki is stronger than his opponent

smoker was unconcious so had no will power, and we know law has stronger haki than tashigi

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    I don't understand that if Caesar doesn't want to be found out why would he allow his initials to be displayed? Smoker saw that and put two and two together and figured it out without even seeing him.
    First off, you really need to know that CC was used by Caesar Clown as abbreviation, and no one but Smoker knew what CC meant. And then CC was alone with his crew on Punk Hazard for years.

How the hell should CC know that Smoker would enter PH in pursuit of Luffy who ends up coming here after he picked up some distress call?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Law's crew has really been kidnapped by CC or by someone else in the WG,to prevent the new guys of the 7 will act as BB again. law must be really glad that rufy is there,he probably will ask him to help him,because he can't compete to CC or whoever is behind that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Just some thoughts:
    1. Now we know that CC was the "leading expert on mass-murder weapons", I guess he is responsible for the incident of 4 years ago and that's why he is not Vegapunk colleague anymore, maybe he was working on a way to use Magellan's abilities has a weapon, just like Vegapunk did with Kizaru's laser, but something went wrong and he was affected too (that's the reason of his gas form).
    2.It makes sense that Tashigi can move without heart. Those 100 hearts wouldn't be of any use to the government if it wasn't so.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    He probably wanted to incapacitate them without killing them. He has been robbed of his devil fruit power, she of her swords. Since it does not seem like she can use Smoker's devil fruit powers the two strongest marines are neutralized but still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    I don't understand that if Caesar doesn't want to be found out why would he allow his initials to be displayed? Smoker saw that and put two and two together and figured it out without even seeing him. That would be like Osama bin laden hiding in a compund with OBL written in big letters on the front gate.
    If it were not for that distress call there would have been no reason for Marines to come to Punk Hazard. The harbor by the research facility was blocked by ice, preventing other nosy crews from easily reaching the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Page356 View Post
    So I was thinking about how I said that since Smoker didn't have a heart he fainted because the heart contained the personality and now I have to throw that theory out as Law did his little heart change thing while Smoker had no heart and it worked just fine. My new theory as to why Smoker fainted is because Oda wanted him to, and my new theory as to why classic heart shapes pop out of their chests before their personalities switch is also because Oda wanted that to happen too. Pretty sure that's the only thing that matters.
    Or it's a fantasy manga and magic just happened

Quote Quote:
    1. CC is a mythical Zoan user. I'm guessing this because the guy has horns, we really don't see very many Zoan users considering how common they must be, and it would fit with the fairy tale like concept of the arc. There are tons of mythical creatures that would allow for a ghostly appearance, horns, and the ability to produce poison.
    He was an expert in chemical weapons and can turn himself into a thick gas. Couldn't his devil fruit ability some how relate to chemical warfare?

New Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast