Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I think it is because it is a very powerful way to incapacitate people and that he knows he has probably not finished with smoker yet
No problem with apforum for me
lol, Brownbeard sure Law wants to rescue him .law wants probably to ask his help. anyway,Brownbeard's reaction makes him seem as if he was still alive,but he must be dead!in this arc, his past is the thing I want to know most, for the moment!
As for CC , i agree with you with the evil genius part 'cause it may be true but i totally disagree with the part about him working for the WG . I mean the guy is really pissed that the marines are on the island right now and that he's about to be discovered . That tells me that he's doing all these experiments on his own in order to achieve certain things and he doesn't want anybody to know about them
how disappointing that robin didn't specify when Law had joined the shichibukai: I hope it wasn't 2 years ago (we already knew that ) but something such as...18 months/ a year and a half ago.
I re read the chapter and after some wondering, I think that Law loosed his crew or they are in some standby mode. After he said that he loosed something in the WB war and the answer that Luffy wanted was in the laboratory, maybe he meant that they’re frozen, what would be acceptable, as there are other frozen beings in PH.
I’m saying this after pondering that most of the characters that went to the NW loosed something or changed deeply, like Crocodile and Moria. For all that we have seen after the second half started, from the eleven supernovas the ones that made a name for themselves are Kidd and Drake, and the only one that loosed something is Booney. It would be cool to the plot if Law made some agreement with Cesar to recover his crew.
I don't understand that if Caesar doesn't want to be found out why would he allow his initials to be displayed? Smoker saw that and put two and two together and figured it out without even seeing him. That would be like Osama bin laden hiding in a compund with OBL written in big letters on the front gate.
So I was thinking about how I said that since Smoker didn't have a heart he fainted because the heart contained the personality and now I have to throw that theory out as Law did his little heart change thing while Smoker had no heart and it worked just fine. My new theory as to why Smoker fainted is because Oda wanted him to, and my new theory as to why classic heart shapes pop out of their chests before their personalities switch is also because Oda wanted that to happen too. Pretty sure that's the only thing that matters.
Anyway at this point it's obvious something happened to Law's crew and he wants to get them back.
1. CC is a mythical Zoan user. I'm guessing this because the guy has horns, we really don't see very many Zoan users considering how common they must be, and it would fit with the fairy tale like concept of the arc. There are tons of mythical creatures that would allow for a ghostly appearance, horns, and the ability to produce poison.
2. The Samurai's fruit gave him Cinderella's godmother style powers, i. e. the ability to temporarily change objects into something else until a condition is fulfilled. Miracle Miracle Fruit? Wish Wish Fruit?
3. If a SH fights Law, it will be Zoro. Zoro was analyzing Law's attacks pretty closely.
4. Whoever joins the SH crew next will be a permanetly body switched individual. I'm not saying it's gonna be Smoker or Tashigi, because honestly I don't see the point in one of them joining, and also they still have to get their crew off the island. However I wouldn't be surprised if a villian had a permanent body switch. Of course when I say permanent, what I mean is that Law, or Law's body, is gonna have to die. So maybe Law gets gravely injured and does a body switch with an artificial body? Maybe when Bepo shows up he gets a body switch with Chopper? IDK with who or how, but I see a permanent switch happening at some point.
I have a theory with laws power to swap personalities
the heart that pops out when law makes a thrust movement with his sword is in fact the persons WILL
he attacks using his sword haki and df and can only do it if his will power/haki is stronger than his opponent
smoker was unconcious so had no will power, and we know law has stronger haki than tashigi
How the hell should CC know that Smoker would enter PH in pursuit of Luffy who ends up coming here after he picked up some distress call?
I think Law's crew has really been kidnapped by CC or by someone else in the WG,to prevent the new guys of the 7 will act as BB again. law must be really glad that rufy is there,he probably will ask him to help him,because he can't compete to CC or whoever is behind that.
Just some thoughts:
1. Now we know that CC was the "leading expert on mass-murder weapons", I guess he is responsible for the incident of 4 years ago and that's why he is not Vegapunk colleague anymore, maybe he was working on a way to use Magellan's abilities has a weapon, just like Vegapunk did with Kizaru's laser, but something went wrong and he was affected too (that's the reason of his gas form).
2.It makes sense that Tashigi can move without heart. Those 100 hearts wouldn't be of any use to the government if it wasn't so.
He was an expert in chemical weapons and can turn himself into a thick gas. Couldn't his devil fruit ability some how relate to chemical warfare?Quote: