Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!!

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.68%
  • 2 (Average)

6 5.04%
  • 3 (Good)

27 22.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

48 40.34%
  • 5 (Epic)

34 28.57%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.68%
New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 663 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    No, it was a different one. Here Smoky makes the point.
    well at least we know that smoker is wrong about "ignored them all" coz we know that the current took SH to the area and they received a single and PH was the closest.

I understand what's Oda doing. it's basically (ill call it "Liquidation rights"). well ill explain, if some1 helped in the past and all of sudden he needs help u will at least try, it depends on how good u are. Luffy is good person as we know. Oda's plan started with Jimbi but it wasn't clear to us. if luffy helps Law "we both need something back" to get the "something" then this porves this theory.

My understanding
    1- CC= Creser Clown= Master
    2- Boss = Brown Beard so hes not dead but as Basil Hawkins said "I see the shadow of death upon you"

couple of things that u guys mention
    1-CC is an escapee from Imple Down. (this must be related to the iced men that Chopper and Nami saw and those iced men are prisoners)
    2-Law is under not under cc command
    3- law's crow are hostage

but my explanation to this matter is 1 of 2 thing
    The First is WIN-WIN situation

1 - cc and Law reached to understanding of helping each other which is:-
    A- Law's DF helps Doctor to preform surgeries without hurting the body of a person and without killing Him. (cc benefit)
    B- Law needs something that cc can do which is "?" till now but i can say it's related to Law's craw. My EXPLANATION for this matter is that Law became a War Lord becoz of his crew are being held hostage by some1 and that some1 is not marine or WG. What made me say "held hostage" and not "are dead" becoz he said "something back". so in the end he become a war lord to make it ez to reach his goal without getting chased by the Marine or WG. they see him as brutal(100 heart) but he sees it as " what needs to be done should be done".

2-Law's bounty is 440M which means, he has done some "bad thing" to the WG or the Marine. which makes him a target for bounty hunters . That "some1" i mention might be a BH.

The second is a WIN-WIN (but not willingly doing it)situation but most of u mentioned it

that CC is holding Law's Crew hostage ....etc etc

this is the summery of my thoughts hope u enjoy it

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    As to why CC put up his symbol in place of PH when he wants to remain incognito, it's probably the case that his anger and jealousy of vegapunk drove him to do it, despite the risk. He probably also thought there wasn't much risk in doing so, since no one is supposed to be allowed on the island and therefore there would have been no witnesses to it.
    actually,it wasn't so easy to find out,only smoker noticed it. I think it was just his symbol to advise his allies,aside from the fact he didn't expect noone to enter PH.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you girls and guys think this chapter was sort of one "turning point" in this arc? Almost all mysteries from the beginning basically have been resolved so far. The only parts that remain so far are
    • The reason for the Kids being on PH.
    • Where's Momonosuke and what happened to him?
    • Looking for the Samurai's torso.
    • Switching back Nami, Sanji, Franky and Chopper. (There might be a problem with Sanji trying to flee with Nami's body. ^^)
    • What happened to Law's crew?
    • Switching back Tashigi and Smoya.
    ... and the final battle CC vs. Luffy/Law/Smoker with the escape from Smoker, of course.

The next target should be Wano Kuni anyways - so I predict the Strawhats stick with the Samurai even though Luffy will realize that he was the one who cut down the one he heard on Den Den. (Luffy was playing with the kids instead of listening. :P)

I think they're gonna split up again: Two of Luffy's group will look for the Samurai's torso (Brook and Robin?), and the other ones will go find out what's going on with those kids.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

read up to page 12, couldnt do any more =_= Lol.
    The chapter was awesome.
    but I noticed several comments on how Robin doesnt speak up? You guys....http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...60/c663/2.html she tried she really did =_= She is possibly the most quiet of all the strawhats, but she will talk when she knows it's relevant. Maybe she stopped midway because she thought it better to see how their meeting with Law went first? She does seem like the type to stop, listen, and observe before acting. And Luffy wasnt exactly listening so >_> Lol

Edit: Oh what I mean is, Robin began speaking but then Luffy jumped in, and so she stopped midway (maybe she's thinking 'Luffy is communicating with T. Law... this might be interesting I'll stop talking')
    I hope I'm making sense because I'm reading my comment over and something seems off O_o
    Last edited by LMU; April 16, 2012 at 06:45 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner crazy_boy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lol samurai guy is funny i cant believe smoker can still remain so calm wicked cliffhanger but sanji/nami and nami/franky are hilarious i wonder if even law likes to have a bit of fun every now and then lol all in all great chapter

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Do you girls and guys think this chapter was sort of one "turning point" in this arc? Almost all mysteries from the beginning basically have been resolved so far. The only parts that remain so far are
    1. The reason for the Kids being on PH.
    2. Where's Momonosuke and what happened to him?
    3. Looking for the Samurai's torso.
    4. Switching back Nami, Sanji, Franky and Chopper. (There might be a problem with Sanji trying to flee with Nami's body. ^^)
    5. What happened to Law's crew?
    6. Switching back Tashigi and Smoya.

... and the final battle CC vs. Luffy/Law/Smoker with the escape from Smoker, of course.

The next target should be Wano Kuni anyways - so I predict the Strawhats stick with the Samurai even though Luffy will realize that he was the one who cut down the one he heard on Den Den. (Luffy was playing with the kids instead of listening. :P)

I think they're gonna split up again: Two of Luffy's group will look for the Samurai's torso (Brook and Robin?), and the other ones will go find out what's going on with those kids.
    Numbers 1, 2 and 5 mysteries are more important than 3, 4 and 6, because those last ones are very likely some consequents of formes ones. But even so, 1, 2 o 5 would get comprehensible if we would know already:

7. What is CC trying to do and why?
    8. What is Law trying to do and why?

But, those mysteries (the true climax of the plot) remain unsolved until now. About them we only have hypothesis (for example, 5 is an hypothesis to explain 8).

I personally find very intriguing that Law have switched smoky and tashigi personalities. The idea that it was done in order to weaken or incapacitate them simply doesnt work. It is just a matter of basic math. Concerning wich team is the most powerfull, this is a fact:
    tashigi (cutted or not, assuming that she ultimately could rejoin his parts) + smoker knocket out < tashigi's body (cutted or not) with smoker personality + smoky's body with tashigi personality but very awake and alert
    Last edited by ukimix; April 17, 2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: still learing to write - grammar corrections

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

predictionsLaw joined the shichibukai because he wanted to do something with that title,but he was somehow forced to work for CC because his crew got kidnapped. he acknowledges rufy's strength and that's why he wanted to ask him to help to rescue his crew. or he may have joined the WG because CC kidnapped his crew at the beginning.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MOYcano 0.23's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    predictions Law joined the shichibukai because he wanted to do something with that title,but he was somehow forced to work for CC because his crew got kidnapped. he acknowledges rufy's strength and that's why he wanted to ask him to help to rescue his crew. or he may have joined the WG because CC kidnapped his crew at the beginning.
    That's interesting... and probably true since Law says there were things to do before charging to the second half of the Grand Line. I'm guessing he achieve the Royal Shichibukai title shortly after the War in the Summit but when entering the New World his crew were owned by Ceasar Crown.

PS: I made a mistake in my previous post, since Master and Boss mean pretty much the same to me xD

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like this arc has much more to offer . As ukimix said we still don't know the reason behind Law and CC "alliance" (if we can call it that way) so there are still many things left unresolved that may change the flow of the story .

What interests me the most is knowing more about Law and this CC dude . I still think their relationship is based on mutual understanding of each others goals and not Law being threatened by CC . He doesn't look like a guy that is manipulated or forced to do some things , at least that was the impression he gave me

I hope in the end we'll get to see WanoKuni Maybe the SH's will have to get there in order to help the samurai and his child get there safely and then Luffy will form a new alliance , one with samurais this time
    And no i don't see this samurai joining the crew . He has a child and i personally don't like his character . I'm curious to see him back to his original form but that's about it

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that Law switched Sanji's teams bodies so that he could blackmail the Strawhats into helping him? Maybe he isn't strong enough to take on Caesar by himself?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Could it be that Law switched Sanji's teams bodies so that he could blackmail the Strawhats into helping him? Maybe he isn't strong enough to take on Caesar by himself?
    Hmm don't know but it could also be that he did that to eliminate possible enemies . The SH's are a powerful bunch so he just switched them in order to make his job easy or something .

I really can't wait to see the SH's back to their original body . It's funny and all with them like that but i wanna see them looking great in this arc . I mean this is such a good arc and for such a good arc their fighting ability has to be at its best IMO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he'd blackmail Luffy. But he sure now has a trump card in his hands, CC doesn't know about.

BTW, I'm curious why Nami doesn't want to fire Franky's Beam... Did we miss something about this? Like Franky lowering his battle pants? :/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    BTW, I'm curious why Nami doesn't want to fire Franky's Beam... Did we miss something about this? Like Franky lowering his battle pants? :/
    LOL it seems that Robin and Nami aren't impressed by Franky from the very beginning of the time-skip, while Usopp, Chopper and Luffy were enthusiastic about him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tasigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like the centaurs and harpy are being left out. What is their purpose? And who made them? I doubt it was law for the fact that they all have control of their bodies. Samurai guy proves that even while separated the original owner maintains control over all parts, whether connected to something/one else. Also, I doubt law has much faith in luffy: it's been two years! And he didn't know him from Adam to begin with.

I think law shuffling the shs up is him protecting them somehow. Maybe making them even more unpredictable, like say if the enemies have a lot of up to date info and counter measures set up.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think so, coz if Law asks luffy for help he will help him. i think Law did w\e he did Sunji's team is becoz Oda wants to add some fun to the arc and to understand How Law's skill"shumble" work. but still he could use for his own benefit.

New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast