Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!!

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.68%
  • 2 (Average)

6 5.04%
  • 3 (Good)

27 22.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

48 40.34%
  • 5 (Epic)

34 28.57%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.68%
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 663 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 663 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BlindMunkey's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Spoiler Discussion

OMG nice spoilers alotta laugh and getting some info into the all arc.

1st. YOSH

cant wait for the chapter to read after i get of from work. need my fix
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

man ... this is looking to be a great arc. fishman island arc was not that good so all is forgiven (for me). oda's back on track!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

rofl at Sanji striping while explanation of situation to Luffy.

It seems Law changes smoker and tashigi's hearts, but... why? what for?

-----------------------------------added later---------------------------------------
    I mean, it seems to contradicts his actions in order to prevent Smoker to leave Punk Hazard or to watch something he must not watch... Is it a change in his strategy motivated for Luffy's arriving?
    Last edited by ukimix; April 11, 2012 at 02:14 AM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

debt of gratitude? what did luffy do to law before?????---- but i guess they can fight next time becoz theyre even now.

as i suspected, law and luffy will talk and law will flee from the island....and i think it will connect to smoker and tashigi's personality being swapped...becoz they will now really need to hitchhike in the sunny and help luffy find the samurai's son first.

next stop: strawhats and smoker and tashigi and samurai to wano-kuni....then luffy will help smoker reclaim his heart back from law.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    rofl at Sanji striping while explanation of situation to Luffy.

It seems Law changes smoker and tashigi's hearts, but... why? what for?

-----------------------------------added later---------------------------------------
    I mean, it seems to contradicts his actions in order to prevent Smoker to leave Punk Hazard or to watch something he must not watch... Is it a change in his strategy motivated for Luffy's arriving?

i assume law will still appear in this arc later on...law doesnt really seem to care about his shichibukai spot too....sudden change of personality for law...saying he wont let anyone leave the island but changing once luffy arrived....maybe its becoz he really doesnt want to face the whole strawhat crew alone and he decided to sell his partner M so he can make his escape.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the samurai is an ability user? damn i want him in the crew

RED HAWK!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, new infos concerning vegapunk and his comrade, what a nice name! Ceasar crown! And sanji's behaviour must be awesome

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So it seems that Luffy takes it well that his crewmate bodies were mixed, when I think about the last chapter thread, I suppose a lot of guys are disappointed...
    And beck i'm sorry but it seems the villain for this saga will be... Vegapunk. Oda once said that there would be an arc based around him and devil fruits and it might be now. (well, does it mean we won't see big mum before a very very long time ?). If that the case then it sure is promising.
    Last edited by k-dom; April 11, 2012 at 02:49 AM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    So it seems that Luffy takes it well that his crewmate bodies were mixed, when I think about the last chapter thread, I suppose a lot of guy are disappointed...
    And beck i'm sorry but it seems the villain for this saga will be... Vegapunk. Oda once said that there would be an arc based around him and devil fruits and it might be now. (well, does it mean we won't see big mum before a very very long time ?). If that the case then it sure is promising.
    well, we are all just throwing theories so im cool if im wrong...no big deal...its just when you gave a theory you have to stand with it, so i have to stand with it...

vegapunk abandoned the island right? so it seems to me that caesar crown and law just took over the lab and vegapunk got nothing to do with it....also, law still have smoker's heart so he will still appear in the arc as the villain.

and yeah, luffy took it well that his crewmates were messed up..its cool, im wrong with that...but still, it goes with my theory that luffy and law will talk and law will escape the island.

from what it appears to me, law abandoned his partner and instead direct luffy's attention to caesar crown for now. and again, law still holds smoker's heart.

so there is still a big possibility that luffy will fight law (or zoro) and again, this arc will not end in peace talks. LMFAO
    Last edited by beck26; April 11, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why I said saga and not arc. Vegapunk antagonism with M has been set twice already. And if my theory of him being behind the hybrids in state of Law is right then it is another reason to add him in the future events.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Also I didn't expect the samourai to be a devil fruit user. I wonder what kind of ability it is, the spoiler was not really clear on that point

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    So it seems that Luffy takes it well that his crewmate bodies were mixed, when I think about the last chapter thread, I suppose a lot of guys are disappointed...
    Yeah, I dont understand that attitude. Well I could get some fun in that situation if I were Sanji, I know, but... I wouldnt like to be in Namis body all the time.

Anyway, notice Law's acts:

- Attacks Smoker and marine to prevent they leave Punk Hazard, and to avoid they watch something...
    - Sees luffy coming to salute him
    - Switches Tashigi and Smoker's hearts (what contradicts first act / so he knew Smoker was alive)
    - Answers to Luffy's thanks, saying: "it was a debt of gratitude" (And Luffy has done nothing for him, besides to hit that @"#$ teryubitu, something that everybody must thank)
    - Tells Luffy to go to turn to the back to laboratory... and then he vanishes...

Come on, ... who gives a cent for Law's friendship???
    Last edited by ukimix; April 11, 2012 at 03:18 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Smoker wakes up in Tashigis body... He smokes a cigar. I'm really looking forward to this panel, he seems to have taken his L well, but I think he still might need a bit more humbling = therefore, breasts. Caesar Crown is a cool name hope we get some more dirt on him

FuS

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

CCC from Apforums wrote:
    Quote Quote:
    the legendary Japanese tanuki is known for its transformation powers, and readily employs them when a leaf or stone is placed on its head, at which point the sound effect "doron" occurs. Samurai man is likely a tanuki zoan.

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

A tanuki zoan, does it count as mythical ? But transformation was already Bon chan fruit, a second one doesn't feel right. Although tanuki transformations are much more broad. There is a thing with their testicles if I remember Pompoko right

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers are promising.
    Even though we didn't have a Battle Royal as many of us expected, but still we got some new info. It's interesting to learn more about Vegapunk and it seems that his ex-comrade might be a big baddy of this Arc. So it should be interesting to see what direction the plot will get from this point.

P.S. Samurai's DF ability seems funny. Would be interesting to see more from him, when his body finally reunites.

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast