Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!!!

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.68%
  • 2 (Average)

6 5.04%
  • 3 (Good)

27 22.69%
  • 4 (Great!)

48 40.34%
  • 5 (Epic)

34 28.57%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.68%
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 663 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sumpner's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Spoiler Discussion

What most interest me in this chapter is when Law says to Luffy "We both have something we want to get back"

To me this signifies two things, he wants his crew back (thus explaining why they are not there) and Luffy will want his heart back (if as predicted by many it was stolen by Law). I could be wrong, but i might be right. We'll have to wait on that one.

Also got a bit more info on Brownbeard and found out what C stands for. Good chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    I'm not that interested in the CC guy nor Vegapunk, what I'm interested in is M and his plan/connection with/to Law. What are they doing and for what cause?
    Anyway, the Tanuki man is very funny and interesting and judging from it's effects it seems to be of the legendary sort.
    CC is M

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in what Law wants to get back, like he said to Luffy. His crew perhaps, like some people here have theorized before? So now M is probably CC. That final page was pretty cool. Things are starting to fall together at long last. I'm also glad that it seems Law saved Luffy just because he felt like doing so, out of respect for a future enemy. I like that much better than Law having done something to Luffy during the operation. The samurai is just weird, and talking out of his ass? Now that's disgusting. And oh, the hilarity of the switched up bodies! Nami asking if she was like that when she was still in her own body. XD And who would ever have thought that we'd see Nami's body get hit by one of her fellow crew members? (Even if she kind of hit herself! =p ) A remarkable change of tradition here. Luffy and Zoro must feel avenged now that they've seen Nami('s body) with a bump on her head.

All in all, a good chapter. Liked it better than the last one. Seems Smoker('s body) is fine, even without his heart. He'll just have to get it back.

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji didn't die from blood loss. If that experience is not healing him for good, I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    I'm not that interested in the CC guy nor Vegapunk, what I'm interested in is M and his plan/connection with/to Law. What are they doing and for what cause?
    Anyway, the Tanuki man is very funny and interesting and judging from it's effects it seems to be of the legendary sort.
    M is Caesar, no ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    M is Caesar, no ?
    Yes, just read the chapter and obviously realised it
    Well, then it got more interesting. That explains his relations with Vegapunk and him being all angry with him is probably some sort of jealousy. I wonder if he's a fruit user or an experiment? I hope that he's an experiment, since it would bring a new dimension to the different powers. There are still questions though, like why M? Or what is he planning with Law. I fell Op is getting back on track, however, I doubt there will be any more fights on the island.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum in the end the samourai fruit does not seems really useful if it is just related to clothes. Well we'll see.
    The swapping results were really funny as predicted. And we have a bonus with Smoker and Tashigi :-)
    As for Law, he is really ambiguous this chapter. I really wonder what he means by 'we both have something to get back' for luffy it is probably his crew back to normal but what about him ? Maybe it's related to the fact we didn't see his crew yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Where do I start.Law is from north blue and Gin from east blue, they use different weapons, he would not have had the time to gain a new identitiy, new fighting style, new crew, new abilities and still catch up to luffy at sabondy, also sanji would have most probably developed an interest .even in the craziness that is one piece there is no way in hell they are the same guy...in fact with all the mystery surrounding Law pretty much the only thing we can be certain of is that Gin IS NOT law
    Hey now, that doesn't mean that they aren't related. Gin could be an uncle or something. They do sort of take after each other.

As for the chapter though, it was golden. Everything in this chapter was incredible. Especially Sanji. "And we are Nami-San!" Lol. A Tanuki fruit huh, cool. I wanted to see more Mythical Zoans. It seems like those are only found in the New World. I can't wait for him to transform so we can see him and Chopper react to each other.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Jericho View Post
    All in all, a good chapter. Liked it better than the last one. Seems Smoker('s body) is fine, even without his heart. He'll just have to get it back.
    i think smoker got his heart back, or more precisely he got tashigi heart implanted in his body while his heart was implanted in tashigi's body causing the change of personality...btw loved sanji in nami's body, he really is a perv
    Last edited by Mrlazsa; April 11, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 663 Discussion / 664 Prediction

As I said I think a flashback will be soon upon us, CC aka M will have some sort of past with Vegapunk, some disagreement or otherwise. Smoker said he can connect a lot of things, so if not a flashback we will hear the story form Smokers mouth. Also and Smokers heart? What is Law planning with it? Will he give it to CC?

And am I the only one enjoying the various mix ups here? Genius surreal comedy on Oda's part. And Robin for pointing that out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlazsa View Post
    i think smoker got his heart back, or more precisely he got tashigi heart implanted in his body while his heart was implanted in tashigi's body causing the change of personality...btw loved sanji in nami's body, he really is a perv
    In this attack the heart are not the real ones but just representation of their personalities, so Law has still Smoker true heart. Also a marine ask her if (s)he has no problem without a heart, which means it is still missing.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    In this attack the heart are not the real ones but just representation of their personalities, so Law has still Smoker true heart. Also a marine ask her if (s)he has no problem without a heart, which means it is still missing.
    yeah you're right i just noticed law has smoker heart in his left hand here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/663/19

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i wonder what did Law refer to when he said to Luffy that "we both have something to get back " This is confusing and i'm starting to think his crewmates must be in some kind of trouble ?? ....

And lol i loved seeing the switched SH's . The most hilarious one gotta be Chopper in Sanji's body . Seeing that innocent like face on Sanji just Anyway this chapter was one of the funniest . I seriously couldn't stop laughing .
    But finally this chapter answered many of our questions . Now we know for sure there was only 1 samurai on PH and that call was made by Brownbeard's subordinates and yeah those bu sounds were farts ladies and gentlemen , so another mystery solved .

Overall liked the chapter . I feel like this week was worth waiting

Now starts the great part of this arc it seems . So M is that Ceasar Clown dude and he's an insane bounty hunter. And we saw he's indeed connected with Law . I wonder what is that connection and also can't wait to see that guy's face 'cause it seems he has a body .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter!
    I liked the part where everyone was switched up that was funny.
    Although, I think I missed the part were Tashigi and Smoker were switched... when did that happened?

So, the Samurai is a DF user, and his fruit was an "unusual one"...
    I wonder if that means that he have more power than simply disguising people...

In any case, we finally know who M is...
    Strangly enough, his name is Ceaser Clown (there's not even an M in his name!)

PS: For those reading the chapter on Mangahere.com, the last page is missing...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys ok now where are you all saying Luffy will kicks Law ass or Zoro will go for Tashigi e.t.c....Do not hate Law so much. Btw did you see Law's f;ashback? Maybe he had some memory erasion from Clown? And Luffy helped him to get his memories back so now wants to get his crew back. In the last page did you see what law says? I am the one complaining here Ceasar!
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So M or Master's true name is Caesar Clown, a former bounty hunter. Many mysteries are solved definitely worth waiting.

Samurai's power is a zoan? I think you all misunderstood something here. Zoans can only transform their body parts to their designated animal model so any kind of poofing powers can't be called a zoan and imo it's more likely a paramecia. The samurai said himself that his power can allow him anything even himself to change, transform or shapeshift into other objects or maybe even an animal for disguise(this is just a theory) he wished to and I think it's a very powerful fruit. So it's more likely a shapeshift devil fruit or bake bake no mi (not sure about this). I hope the samurai will be named on the next chapter.

I wonder what is it that both Law and Luffy need to get back? And lastly, with all the Vegapunk talk, I hope devil fruits will be explained fully in this arc and maybe someone in the crew would get a weapon with devil fruit powers for power up (maybe Usopp, a weapon with it's own thoughts would be funny and exciting)
    Last edited by VegetarianWolf; April 11, 2012 at 08:17 AM.

RED HAWK!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast