Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

18 25.71%
  • Good

33 47.14%
  • Average

14 20.00%
  • Bad

5 7.14%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 487 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

well,in this chapter we saw the 2 bitches who tried to kill orihime and who was defeated by grimmjow. but they are weak,that's why the fraccìon have reached the battlefield. those 3,maybe with allon,should defeat that leader Kirge Opie

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Im very happy with the direction bleach is going in. It seems like it once again becoming the manga i fell in love with so many years ago and is once again increasing in popularity(though the number of posters in this thread don't reflect that). I like the new looks and hope it means that if/when Grimmjow gets reintroduced he will have a somewhat new appearance, maybe even a new release appearence too(because that kitty cat ain't cutting it). Good chapter and im excited about next week.

GO BLEACH!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i actually can't understand how hallibels fraccion survived being burned to death by yamamoto but well... just when i thought that people in bleach might actually die (first div vice captain) some long believed dead one reappear.

So i guess everybody now thinks of grimmjow being the leader of resistance, which might be really cool. i think he will beat that commander together with ichigo which might be a badass team.

Maybe kubo pulls it even as far as bringing back ulquiorra somehow

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Spoiler Discussion

kubo proves yet again that there is not an original bone in his body, recycling arrancars and feeding us some junk with no real plot impact

hopefully next weeks chapter is better

i voted average

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Im very happy with the direction bleach is going in. It seems like it once again becoming the manga i fell in love with so many years ago and is once again increasing in popularity(though the number of posters in this thread don't reflect that). I like the new looks and hope it means that if/when Grimmjow gets reintroduced he will have a somewhat new appearance, maybe even a new release appearence too(because that kitty cat ain't cutting it). Good chapter and im excited about next week.

GO BLEACH!!!
    you know overall for this arc i must agree, this chapter was dissapointing to me, but the arc is pretty damn good so far, it hasnt reached the epic level yet

but it is an improvement over the fullbring xcution arc for sure!!!

i agree GO BLEACH!!!!! lol

i really want this manga to become epic again

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just gonna say that it's almost certain that Grimmjow is alive. AWESOME.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Halibabes were confirmed to be alive in the databook, and Yamamoto always said he took it easy on them when he burned them. Still, felt trolled when the person under that cloak was Menoly.........I was totally expecting Grimmjow. Tite Kubo is teasing us. I thought Menoly died, but I knew Loly was alive, she was saved by Ishida. It was shown in one of the volume sketches.

Kubo really is making the Vandenreich like the Nazis......I like it.

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted good,because it hadn't anough action to be regarded an epic chapter. yet,it's okay,the chapter was good.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty lame chapter if you ask me. Hopefully it gets better. This arc was going great then this lameness appeared. C'mon Kubo you can do better than this!
    I sincerely hope the revived Arrancars all get beaten to a pulp and killed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Vandenreich once again steal the show -- they're already my favorite villains in Bleach (second only to Aizen, of course).

I have to admit I couldn't resist a laugh when Loly and Menoly made their "epic" entrance. They can't catch a break.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

according to the vandenreich's speech towards aizen,it would appear that,even if SS went against them,they wouldn't ally with aizen. they should be strong enough not to need him,although it would be a shame if he didn't join this last arc.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    i actually can't understand how hallibels fraccion survived being burned to death by yamamoto but well... just when i thought that people in bleach might actually die (first div vice captain) some long believed dead one reappear.

So i guess everybody now thinks of grimmjow being the leader of resistance, which might be really cool. i think he will beat that commander together with ichigo which might be a badass team.

Maybe kubo pulls it even as far as bringing back ulquiorra somehow
    Halibels fracion is confirmed survive by Kubo in unmasked databook. Yamaji only give them a 'gentle' toasted and thanks to Orihime-sama healing technique.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter, it wasn't as epic as some of the earlier chapters but it had a nifty blend of humor, action and plot progression. We have a new haughty and cruel enemy who goes so far as to belittle Aizen. I have no idea why he thinks Aizen is dead though. We also have the female fraccions back, which is nice considering that a mission to rescue Harribel has just started. Their interaction is entertaining as usual. Urahara knows something important which he hasn't told Ichigo yet, there's most likely a good reason why he came to HM with them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

makes me wonder why aizen kept loly and melony around if they are usually overmatched and worthless
    perhaps aizen just wanted some women in skimpy clothing running around

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

bleach still sux. it's too slow for something so boring. but this chapter gave us a bit of hope. i expect the arc to "really start" in may. probably the next 2 or 3 chapters won't be much revealing.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roggie View Post
    bleach still sux. it's too slow for something so boring. but this chapter gave us a bit of hope. i expect the arc to "really start" in may. probably the next 2 or 3 chapters won't be much revealing.
    i agree that kubo i dragging his feet a bit , perhaps intentionally, with this arc

i do see potential for this arc to be epic, i hope it doesnt take forever to reach that point

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast