Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

18 25.71%
  • Good

33 47.14%
  • Average

14 20.00%
  • Bad

5 7.14%
New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 487 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I didn't know Nazi soldiers were that strong anyway look's like they're going to team up and take the captain down in the next chapter, I'M EXCITED.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Am glad to learn Harribel fell to the King and not any of the other quincy fodder.hopefully she can be useful once freed
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

dying of excitement to see Grimmjow again.He must be more badass than ever.Anyway I think the main rebel's going to be revealed in the next chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just realized Kubo referenced the joke Yammi made in this chapter. When Loly and Menoly pulled weapons on Kirge they all said they checked them before and wonder where they were hiding their weapons. Didn't think it would be a running gag lol.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering how come Dondochakka got himself taken away by the Reich..the minions said that they won't collect just any arrancars; but rather the "idiots with guts"...this make me believe that Dondochakka rebelled against them...mmm..never imagined he will do that when Peche is not around
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought grimjow was going to appear...I had completely forgotten about halibel's fraccion.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote of the day: "That's not my mouth. It's a protuberance!" (Pesche Guatiche)

Besides, noticed that Pesche have the patch on the other eye?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The pace of the story definitely got better. Keep up the pace Kubo!!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter!

I was surprised that Urahara also came together with Ichigo &co. in HM . I thought he was just gonna open up a path for them and send them off with a good luck like always . But i like it . We didn't see him in action too much and maybe now is the right time . I so wanna see his bankai

The Iacto Arme's captain is such a freak lol . Already can't stand him .He's such a cruel guy . I also think it would be good if Ichigo and the other arrancars team up and took down these Vanderreich . That captain even though he's so smug but i don't think he can stand a chance against Ichigo . From now on things will get wild .

This arc kinda reminds of of that time they infiltrated HM in order to save Inoue though it's a shame that Ishida didn't came this time . But i have a feeling he's gonna show up soon enough

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MOrz's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida and Urahara traded places.
    Rest in Pieces.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see how Allon would fair against the enemy captain. That would allow us to gauge how powerful he is since Allon was strong enough to beat a handful of VCs

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Allon was pretty strong its endurance feats surpassed Stark's and its CQC feats rivalled Hallibel's and its intelligence exceeded Barragan's.

Also the fact that the new villans are comparable to the Nazis seem to suggest Aizen will make a return as a 'good guy'. It's not the first time that the good guys and a lesser evil join forces to defeat the greater evil.
    Last edited by HaouLelouch; April 04, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! except the fact that it said " aizens death," FALSE FALSE FALSE. anyways ichigo will crush the fodder. And then the guy with white long hair will come.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Great chapter! except the fact that it said " aizens death," FALSE FALSE FALSE. anyways ichigo will crush the fodder. And then the guy with white long hair will come.
    i must have missed the aizens death part....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Chapter.

I really wonder how SS will react to the fact that Ichigo is going to save HM, VL´s and Hollows. I see some punches coming.

Where the heck come this guys? They know Aizen and SS but they never showed up and now there is a whole army? And this blue flames are burning sand and stone? Cool.

New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast