Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

18 25.71%
  • Good

33 47.14%
  • Average

14 20.00%
  • Bad

5 7.14%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 487 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Spoiler Discussion

Damn it! Neliel needs to turn back to adult form and get a new uniform and lead the arrancars to rescue Harribel!
    Considering Orihime's power increased after 17 months she should be able to heal Nel's crack on her mask.. ah!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I told you guys loly and menoly were still alive! lol

well who knows, they might get killed off like fodder this arc

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Kubo's pacing is amazing so far this arc
    Last edited by Revolation; April 04, 2012 at 08:41 AM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it's obvious: the leader of the Iacto Arme(contacted last week by buckbeard) is attacked by harribel's fraccìon. anyway,they will be defeated and almost killed,but ichigo and the others will save their ass

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

chapter's out. is this the technique which orihime uses to move in the air? yeah,it is,I just checked it out.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway. Chapter was great. Pacing is amazing.
    And maybe we see Urahara fight soon.

They did a few mistakes though. Aizen never died.
    Last edited by Miyagi; April 04, 2012 at 09:17 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I have to admit, these aren't the people I was looking forward to seeing. I understand their..."relevance" so to speak, but we've seen them already. I was kinda expecting more out of this chapter after the last couple. Also, BLEACH has gotten a lot bloodier than it normally was, imo.
    Last edited by eefrit; April 04, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol was Aizen just confirmed dead?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

no! aizen is alive,but those jerks believe him dead. that will be their false step,when they will see aizen's kyoka suigetsu,nay,his bankai!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's nice to see all those arrancar again!
    I wonder how long we'll wait before we see Grimmjow...

If there's some sort of organized resistance by the Arrancar, I bet he is their leader!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KanouYuuki's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Great chapter! I love the pacing! And there's a lot to read!

These Vandenreich'll get a whooping when Aizen kicks their faces. xD
    And Kisuke actually went with Ichigo in Hueco Mundo? That's... unexpected... But cool!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lame, this felt like a filler chapter, talk about an anti-climactic ending, because we're all so shocked and excited to see 2 uber weak underlings, to underlings of Aizen underlings, and 3 more weak underlings of Aizen underlings

and of course they think Aizen's dead, how would they kno of any other outcome the only person who even saw the final fight is Urahara, i'm not even sure Ichigo's friends are aware of Aizen trial details

meh yawn of a chapter, i understand its needed, but when u end it with ppl like that, then what are we left to be excited for next week? (consider that last week we were left with "Urahara and Ichigo invade enemy territory" <--incredibly exciting stuff, and now its the amazing appearance of Halibel's annoying fraccion...yay)

maybe if we're so lucky, we'll get to see Di Roy, Luppi and Dordoni and other such amazingly weak underlings to underlings....yay.......oh well gotta get the weaklings out of the way first i guess

--------------prediction for next chapter-------------

we waste 5 pages of it looking like the super underlings actually stand a chance----then 10 pages of them getting their ass kicked by an actual leader of the vendereicht than we get one page of Ichigo or a good guy stepping in to save them all just in time (casualties will probably be loli and menoli yet again and maybe this time for good lol), end of chapter
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; April 04, 2012 at 09:58 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what's "the pacing"? I see that everyone is talking about that.what does it have to do with the chapter?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I have to admit, these aren't the people I was looking forward to seeing. I understand their..."relevance" so to speak, but we've seen them already. I was kinda expecting more out of this chapter after the last couple. Also, BLEACH has gotten a lot bloodier than it normally was, imo.
    Do not worry..we will seeing someone "worth it" someday because we have more than 5 years for bleach to ending. Btw, i like how Kubo show us all the "nostalgic" arrancar and i'm sure this is the begining of something more fantastic.

Harribel fracion look awesome from their new styles and i hope they can give a little or more damage to the Army before Ichigo come to rescue. I dont think they will die because Orihime-sama is there for resurrection!! Nice chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    lame, this felt like a filler chapter, talk about an anti-climactic ending, because we're all so shocked and excited to see 2 uber weak underlings, to underlings of Aizen underlings, and 3 more weak underlings of Aizen underlings

and of course they think Aizen's dead, how would they kno of any other outcome the only person who even saw the final fight is Urahara, i'm not even sure Ichigo's friends are aware of Aizen trial details

meh yawn of a chapter, i understand its needed, but when u end it with ppl like that, then what are we left to be excited for next week? (consider that last week we were left with "Urahara and Ichigo invade enemy territory" <--incredibly exciting stuff, and now its the amazing appearance of Halibel's annoying fraccion...yay)

maybe if we're so lucky, we'll get to see Di Roy, Luppi and Dordoni and other such amazingly weak underlings to underlings....yay...

--------------prediction for next chapter-------------

we waste 5 pages of it looking like the super underlings actually stand a chance----then 10 pages of them getting their ass kicked by an actual leader of the vendereicht than we get one page of Ichigo or a good guy stepping in to save them all just in time (casualties will probably be loli and menoli yet again and maybe this time for good lol), end of chapter
    Give them a chance to show something before they die or whatever and again this is just the beginning to something else. Because if kubo show us something "super fantastic" now... then another 5 years is wasted. We already saw after-training-power 17 month of some shinigami and maybe this time we should see arrancar strength after the skip time. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by espadaboyzz; April 04, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    what's "the pacing"? I see that everyone is talking about that.what does it have to do with the chapter?

The pacing is basically how fast a story progresses. The story currently progresses really fast, so it's got a fast pace, or good pacing.

Tite Kubo usually let's the story progress quite slowly, so people seem happy with it actually moving somewhat fast for once.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not usually a fan of random character revivals, but I enjoyed the return of the fraccion. Once they don't stick around too long, but only serve to fill in some of the blanks about the events of Hueco Mundo, I'll be satisfied. I'm a bit surprised about the extent of Vandenreich's operations. I, initially, got the impression that their organisation would be few in number, but comprised of elite members. Now it seems as though they have a rather extensive roster, undoubtedly filled with useless fodder.

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast