Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

18 25.71%
  • Good

33 47.14%
  • Average

14 20.00%
  • Bad

5 7.14%
New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 487 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c487/3.html

^Sorry, but I got a 'space duck' vibe from that page (see dbz abridged)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    i actually can't understand how hallibels fraccion survived being burned to death by yamamoto but well... just when i thought that people in bleach might actually die (first div vice captain) some long believed dead one reappear.

So i guess everybody now thinks of grimmjow being the leader of resistance, which might be really cool. i think he will beat that commander together with ichigo which might be a badass team.

Maybe kubo pulls it even as far as bringing back ulquiorra somehow
    meh. i never believed the fraccion to be dead. since i never saw them decompose into spirit particles like Ulq. After the arrancar arc ended, the databook came out that had a text side-story that confirmed both them and halibel were alive. Grimjow and Nel&co however had no mention

going into this arc, kubo was all "who knows if the arrancar will re-appear" and he was still mute on grimmjow, then the third chapter of this arc nel&co fall from the sky and halibel is in chains. This is why the fraccion appearing now didn't shock me. Neither did Loly and Menoly's appearances. In the volume sketches it showed one of them had been saved by Uryu's arrow after being attacked by Yammy.

Basically this all but confirms grimmjow's future reappearance.
    I kind of like Harribel's fraccion's team dynamic. Especially Sun-Sun's side-comments. lol
    They just have to make Allon and own everybody

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I also really want to see Orihime to see Loly and Menoly again. I guess it's just a character building thing.
    Last edited by Revolation; April 04, 2012 at 06:06 PM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    Since when were you under the impression that Aizen is still imprisoned?
    Because 20000 years are far from over.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 06, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

So far, I like this new arc. If Aizen's followers cannot stop saying his name, maybe he would make his presence known. Where were these guys hiding during Aizen reign of Heuco Mundo and did Soul Society ever noticed there presence before the attack. I hope all the dots add up.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c487/3.html

^Sorry, but I got a 'space duck' vibe from that page (see dbz abridged)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

meh. i never believed the fraccion to be dead. since i never saw them decompose into spirit particles like Ulq. After the arrancar arc ended, the databook came out that had a text side-story that confirmed both them and halibel were alive. Grimjow and Nel&co however had no mention

going into this arc, kubo was all "who knows if the arrancar will re-appear" and he was still mute on grimmjow, then the third chapter of this arc nel&co fall from the sky and halibel is in chains. This is why the fraccion appearing now didn't shock me. Neither did Loly and Menoly's appearances. In the volume sketches it showed one of them had been saved by Uryu's arrow after being attacked by Yammy.

Basically this all but confirms grimmjow's future reappearance.
    I kind of like Harribel's fraccion's team dynamic. Especially Sun-Sun's side-comments. lol
    They just have to make Allon and own everybody

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I also really want to see Orihime to see Loly and Menoly again. I guess it's just a character building thing.
    In fact, in Repeat and Reboot (here:http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/...week2extra.png), Kubo practically confirms the Grimmjow's comeback. In R&R there's an outline with the Espadas and some symbols to indicate how high was the possibility of reappereance, and since Nel has the same symbol (the one meaning high possibility) than Grimmjow, it means that he will surely return.
    I'm going to say that he will be the a leader of a resistance group or something like that. He never liked being ordered around.

Other Arrancar who stayed alive and have a chance of returning are Gantenbainne (one of the Privaron Espada), Tesra (Nnoitra's fraccion) and of course, Kukkapuro, the dog

And I don't think that Harribel's fraccions will use Ayon; I believe they have become stronger during the timeskip.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

not only are we seeing underlings of underlings, we're seeing defeated underlings of defeated underlings! this is hilarious. a new low for shounen story progression for sure. i don't think kubo understands at all why bleach's popularity has been steadily on the decline in the past few years.
    我是馬甲我怕誰?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed that this Kirge guy turned his Quincy cross into a saber... That's new. I guess Kubo didn't think it'd be fancy to make the main enemies all fight with bows.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
    not only are we seeing underlings of underlings, we're seeing defeated underlings of defeated underlings! this is hilarious. a new low for shounen story progression for sure. i don't think kubo understands at all why bleach's popularity has been steadily on the decline in the past few years.
    Bleach's popularity is increasing. In fact, last week it even surpassed One Piece in the TOC (and it was with the chapter that ended the Xcution arc, I believe).

Pointing out mistakes and flaws on the author's work is good and makes for good discussion, but this kind of meaningless trollin is not cute at all.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ichigoaizenkiller's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    He has no zanpaktou, all he has left is his intellect and kidou.
    Don't forget the hoguoku embedded in his chest and the only reason it started to reject him was because he lost his powers(zanpakto) Im sure there will be a way it can be restored.
    Last edited by ichigoaizenkiller; April 04, 2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo
    "admiration is the emotion furthest from
    understanding."

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The post about general ranking/sales was moved and posterior posts about general rankings/sales will also be moved to this thread The reason Bleach has been falling in the rankings recently: a theory.

You are all invited to discuss it deeply in the mentioned thread.

Let's keep on topic about the chapter and predictions.
    Last edited by Asclepius; April 04, 2012 at 09:23 PM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    So far, I like this new arc. If Aizen's followers cannot stop saying his name, maybe he would make his presence known. Where were these guys hiding during Aizen reign of Heuco Mundo and did Soul Society ever noticed there presence before the attack. I hope all the dots add up.
    and didnt they all realize that Aizen could give less of a flying F about em anyways i mean for one thing he took out their 'new Queen' (Halibel) soon as he felt she was useless and they're all still all about 'oh Aizen sama'

------------------------------------------------------------

now then.....with all these random Arrancar underlings showing up again has anyone stopped to wonder....hhmm so SS is willing to wage a war vs Human beings (who are still alive - Quincy) and supposedly exterminate them, but when it comes to Hollows who dared to actually try and take over SS with 'Aizen sama' they're all seemingly still alive and all is forgiven, like they didnt even imprison them or go after them in HM?

this is all very perplexing....altho one way to look at it, maybe this is Kubo's version of the 4th ninja war lol, but damn come on man Kishimoto brought back uber bad ass bad guys and ppl we only heard of (legends).....i dunno

like everyone else tho the pacing had been great so far so i'm gonna wash this chapter out of my system and hope for the best next week
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; April 04, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well have to say, I actually enjoyed the cameos by Loly and Melony. The magically appearing sword, them still being devoted to Aizen, and the implication that they are of actual use was all funny. Anyway, can't wait to see the impending team-up between Ichigo and gang and Harribel's Fraccion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I smell a team up between SS and HM coming...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure but i think that there was a comment that stated that Azien was not the only enemy inside the SS, i can not be 100% sure though so please don't scrutinize me for it....

I'm still not 100% about the research and development captain forget his name, but i think he is an enemy and we don't know why he was in prison in the 1st place..

The chapter is keeping pretty good pace, i like the fact that Aziens name has been brought into the story again, i just don't think he will be fighting in this arc, if anything the only thing he would be doing is being a source of information, with the way the new guy was saying Azien didnt do a very good job at choosing his followers, might be a long shot but i think they could be after the information Azien gathered about the royal dimension

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Harribel's fraccions are not the new antagonists, so whether they're weak or not shouldn't be our main concern at this point. There're new enemies who target both hollows and shinigami, they'll probably join forces in this arc, in that sense it's better for the plot to see some familiar faces instead of some random arrancars. Even though they can be annoying at times, I think Harribel's fraccions will be a valuable addition to the story on their way to rescue Harribel, not powerwise but as a part of humorous and emotional moments and they can provide further insight about the times when Aizen ruled HM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    He has no zanpaktou, all he has left is his intellect and kidou.
    Just his kido and intellect huh? well ur right i suppose that doesn't amount to much especially given how vital those two are to who he was as a character. you know like how an unchanted level 90 kido from him at his base level could drop a captain level fighter, how he used kido to create a shield powerful enough to disperse attacks from captain level fighters(the back of the neck thing in FKT) and how as a vice captain he could counter a level 88 spell from the captain of the kido corps...let's see his intelligence..knew he couldn't win against Yama so created wonderweiss, came up with hogyoku before urahara, learnt how to use it to create a superpowerful army of arrancar.....your right these things are not at all threatening

and whats to say his zan is gone for good.he has to be unsealed first before you rush to such a conclusion
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Just his kido and intellect huh? well ur right i suppose that doesn't amount to much especially given how vital those two are to who he was as a character. you know like how an unchanted level 90 kido from him at his base level could drop a captain level fighter, how he used kido to create a shield powerful enough to disperse attacks from captain level fighters(the back of the neck thing in FKT) and how as a vice captain he could counter a level 88 spell from the captain of the kido corps...let's see his intelligence..knew he couldn't win against Yama so created wonderweiss, came up with hogyoku before urahara, learnt how to use it to create a superpowerful army of arrancar.....your right these things are not at all threatening

and whats to say his zan is gone for good.he has to be unsealed first before you rush to such a conclusion
    Also by the end of the arc he didnt need a zanpukto at all anyway

New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast