Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

18 25.71%
  • Good

33 47.14%
  • Average

14 20.00%
  • Bad

5 7.14%
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Bleach 487 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Krang's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I think that what will happen in Hueco Mundo is Ichigo busts some heads for a little bit until someone from the Vandereich comes and pulverizes Ichigo (maybe promotes the appearance of Hichigo). Ichigo is then saved by someone and gets some sort of other power up. The usual.

I think it would be very interesting if Aizen were reintroduced into the story line. I see that only happening if the vandereich un-seal him on accident or on purpose. Would Aizen help the Shinigami, the Vandereich, or become perhaps a 3rd enemy? The story can proceed to numerous different places from this point in the arc, however, i doubt it will be anything shocking or unlike a typical character/story progression.
    Last edited by Krang; April 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    anyway,it's meaningless to point out that grimmjow and nel may fight the vandenreich: harribel,who was stronger than them,was owned! they need someone stronger!
    Hallibel lost to the king though... That's like thinking WW wasn't a threat because Yama punched him into pieces. If that was true then Kensei, Mashiro, and Ukkitake wouldn't have finished the FKT arc taking naps on the ground. We shouldn't assume that the other members of the Vandenreich are as strong as their king, we've already seen him kill two of his subordinates with no apparent effort. As I see it, the former Espada should be able to at least compete with the high ranking Vandenreich officers. Obviously they will need someone stronger to take down the king, that's why Ichigo is there. hopefully the fight between the captain and the fraccion will gives us a more accurate measure of how strong the other (non-king) Vandenreich members are, but if this captain is defeated by, or even has trouble with the fraccion, then Grimmjow and Nel should be able to take down a couple officers themselves.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I actually didn't consider Kirge to really be reflective of the core Vandenreich team at all. I was under the impression that he was more like Rudbornn Chelute as someone who had an important and specific task role but wasn't known for being significantly powerful. If he does end up dying or being defeated I don't think I'll let it reflect on the people that surround the king. I'll save my judgment for when we see the captains that lead the invasion of the Soul Society.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Grimmjow or Harribel do defeat a strong character. Their defeat was inevitable as enemies so hopefully being on the good side would give them a chance to go all out and win for once.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Was anyone else sad when we found out that Stark is actually dead?

He was by far the coolest of the Espada, its too bad. Its like kubo makes a point to kill off all the cool ones (even Barragan, at least his release was awesome anyways). And yet he keeps the obnoxious ones around. ~_~ This manga is one giant troll, I swear to god.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Was anyone else sad when we found out that Stark is actually dead?

He was by far the coolest of the Espada, its too bad. Its like kubo makes a point to kill off all the cool ones (even Barragan, at least his release was awesome anyways). And yet he keeps the obnoxious ones around. ~_~ This manga is one giant troll, I swear to god.

But i think, Kubo can resurrect Starrk or Barragan whenever he want because as u mention "This manga is one giant troll, I swear to god." It's true, honestly Kubo can make Starrk come back because we never saw his dead body like the other's if im not mistaken.

Btw, cant wait for the spoiler this week... i hope halibel fracion defeat that enemy because i hope there's more strong enemy will come out and Ichigo save the day.

New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10