Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

I don't think Varia is going to join tsuna - they're in a completely different place now, and if they lose, they're out. However, I do believe Dino is going to come and help them because he's staying in the same hotel and, most importantly, the Vindice are playing dirty. Hibari will also come He'll either get a spare watch or he'll say rules don't apply to him.

As for Chrome, I guess she'll show up to help Mukuro and Tsuna when they're having a hard time. She'll save their asses from some freaky attack and then collapse, bleeding, but everyone will already be properly impressed.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think my favorite part of this chapter was how the scanlators put the wrong names with the wrong teams on the first page.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the scanlated version and it helped a bit. Like everyone else, I think Mukuro was Namimori to see Chrome which is logically and pretty praiseworthy. He is a bit over confident, but come on, everyone is a bit cocky in Reborn, lol. I definitely see some surprises in store for us in this upcoming battle; although I don't think it'll be the last battle. I do predict that the Varia are gonna taken out. They had enough trouble with one Vindice, but three and their force is halved? There's no way they can survive this.

Tsuna and others, on the other hand, have joined forces which puts them at a better advantage than the Varia in their scenario. I'm excited to see some possibly, new "combo" attacks?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear chrome spends 90% of her time in hospital. I just want her to kick some ass for once!! She was so cool at the beginning, she was mysterious, independant and strong, then Amano turned her into a shy defenceless little girl who ALWAYS needed mukuro's help. I hope she gets her damn act together in this arc and actually for once, fight and win a battle WITHOUT mukuro.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome is not at Namimori...she is in hospital with an oxigen mask.
    Mukuro is at Namimori to see Hibari of course,that's the place where you can be sure to find him.

And Chrome kicking Vindice out is so OOC(Xanxus ,Mukuro can't but Chrome can?Really???),you can find those kind of things in fanfics but you can't even call yourself a Chrome fan if you want something like that,since it's so distant from Chrome that would make her a total different character.
    Chrome now is in a hospital bed waiting Mukuro to save her with Verde new cool machine,in the end of the arc you Chrome fans will be delighted by Chrome blushing and saying Mukuro name in tears all happy and a bit healthier(= with internal organs)

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VongolaSky View Post
    I swear chrome spends 90% of her time in hospital. I just want her to kick some ass for once!! She was so cool at the beginning, she was mysterious, independant and strong, then Amano turned her into a shy defenceless little girl who ALWAYS needed mukuro's help. I hope she gets her damn act together in this arc and actually for once, fight and win a battle WITHOUT mukuro.
    Strong? I dont remember this. Right in her intro Mukuro served her from Baby Mammon.
    Chrome was never meant to be so popular. The writer only kept her coz all the female fans were happy there was a fighting female as a Major Character and boys in Japan were happy to see her short skirt.
    Realistically, in a fight against any Vindice member if you would rather have Chrome on your team instead of Mukuro then you want to die.

Chrome was the temporary guardian til Mukuro came out of prison. Mukuro is out of prison now.
    You want her to win a battle but against a Vindice that took out 3 Varia? Not happening soon.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Strong? I dont remember this. Right in her intro Mukuro served her from Baby Mammon.
    Chrome was never meant to be so popular. The writer only kept her coz all the female fans were happy there was a fighting female as a Major Character and boys in Japan were happy to see her short skirt.
    Realistically, in a fight against any Vindice member if you would rather have Chrome on your team instead of Mukuro then you want to die.

Chrome was the temporary guardian til Mukuro came out of prison. Mukuro is out of prison now.
    You want her to win a battle but against a Vindice that took out 3 Varia? Not happening soon.
    I agree with this,but i want to add that actually Chrome is more popular with girls than with boys(the lack of Hentai is a prove of this),that's because hardly boys find her attractive,while girls really love her outfit,it makes them feel they can cosplay a kawaii female gothic moe Mukuro,the fact she is a "fighting female" in my opinion is irrilevant for Chrome popularity.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally think that Chrome was at first a tool Amano intended to use to reintroduce Mukuro who she'd got arrested and imprisoned in the Kkoyo arc but who despite being a bad guy ended up as one of the most popular characters in the series. Chrome was never meant to be strong, she was a substitute and a conduit used by Mukuro to act in the world outside jail. However, she got her own fanbase, and was kept, which is just as well, because I at least like her, in small doses.

She won't be kicking Vindice's asses though, that's for sure.
    But I'm glad we get a Tsuna-and-Mukuro alliance, I don't think we ever saw them fight together (they fought the same enemy, yeah, but it's different), and I want an adult Verde. I'm not sure he'll be any better for it, since his strenght is mostly intellectual, but it'd still be interesting.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    I agree with this,but i want to add that actually Chrome is more popular with girls than with boys(the lack of Hentai is a prove of this),that's because hardly boys find her attractive,while girls really love her outfit,it makes them feel they can cosplay a kawaii female gothic moe Mukuro,the fact she is a "fighting female" in my opinion is irrilevant for Chrome popularity.
    Either way the point still stands she isnt 'Strong' compared to the guardians and is useless against the Vindice. I would prefer she stayed safe in the hospital til Mukuro has use for her again.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome, as an independent fighter pretty much sucks in a nutshell. Her first battle against Mammon, Mukuro came to her rescue. Her battle against Glo Xina, of course Mukuro comes to her aid yet again. In every battle she's been in, Mukuro ends up taking her spot because if you think about it, those battles aren't Chrome battles; their Mukuro's battles.

However, Chrome is an excellent support fighter. She was there to support the family during the Sky Battle, she helped Hibari escape from Genkishi's attack, she helped Tsuna defeat Torikabuto, and she protected Enma from Tsuna. She's good when she's not actually taking part in the battle, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by Momotaros; April 06, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Come to think of it, was chrome hospitalized in the same hospital as varia? If it is, hehehe...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post
    Come to think of it, was chrome hospitalized in the same hospital as varia? If it is, hehehe...
    Varia are not hospitalized,they are at the hotel.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know, does this mean Chikusa, Ken and crappy M.M will be counted as members of the Vongola like Mukuro and Chrome are?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tkae's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome is probably gonna rescue Mukuro and Tsuna when it's convenient. I mean Mukuro clearly did leave Kokuyo for something (which is probs Chrome).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it would be nice if she came to the rescue, and die due to too much blood lost...
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast