Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Tkae View Post
    Chrome is probably gonna rescue Mukuro and Tsuna when it's convenient. I mean Mukuro clearly did leave Kokuyo for something (which is probs Chrome).
    Chrome rescue who? Why would a Tsuna + Mukuro combo need Chrome?
    The 2 of them are beyong amazing and Chrome is worlds weaker than them. She is on the level of Ken and MAYBE Chikusa and they havent improved at all since their intro meaning they suck.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Chrome rescue who? Why would a Tsuna + Mukuro combo need Chrome?
    The 2 of them are beyong amazing and Chrome is worlds weaker than them. She is on the level of Ken and MAYBE Chikusa and they havent improved at all since their intro meaning they suck.
    You are generous about Chrome strengh.
    I would say Chrome on par with...Haru,if Chrome was Ken level Mukuro would have kept her.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    You are generous about Chrome strengh.
    I would say Chrome on par with...Haru,if Chrome was Ken level Mukuro would have kept her.
    Lol nah its coz Chrome has no real organs that he has to keep her safe.
    In a fight, Chrome's illusions would probably get the better of Ken. I think Ken is astonishingly weak.

Considering he got a good hammering from a Yamamato without even his Fighting Style and Ken hasnt made ANY improvement since then, while Chikusa was equal to Gokudera at that time although I believe neither Chikusa has made ANY improvement since then either.

Chrome w/out Mukuro VS Ken I dunno. Im not sure.

Your probably right lol, Chrome is real weak but Haru level we can only hope isnt the case hahaha.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically, I suppose that there could be a possibility that chrome would achieve a higher level than mukuro. No, its not that I'm a chrome fan or something. But if her body was able to let mukuro to use his powers at his full extent which cannot be done in other bodies, then there must be some secret about her. (seriously, do you really think that a human can stay alive without organs for so long?) Perhaps, chrome's ability was weaker because that she was using illusionary organs (remember that flames are the pulses of someone's body, and I doubt that illusionary organs can work well with that). and I'm sure that we haven't seen all her secrets.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post
    Basically, I suppose that there could be a possibility that chrome would achieve a higher level than mukuro. No, its not that I'm a chrome fan or something. But if her body was able to let mukuro to use his powers at his full extent which cannot be done in other bodies, then there must be some secret about her. (seriously, do you really think that a human can stay alive without organs for so long?) Perhaps, chrome's ability was weaker because that she was using illusionary organs (remember that flames are the pulses of someone's body, and I doubt that illusionary organs can work well with that). and I'm sure that we haven't seen all her secrets.
    If she could use MUKURO's powers she could achieve a higher level than MUKURO himself is what your saying?
    Thats kinda impossible. Also, its just coz Mukuro's illusions are that great.
    Mukuro is THE rival of both Hibari AND Tsuna, who are the strongest Guardians. Meaning Plot power is making Mukuro just as strong as Hibari and Tsuna.
    I think regardless of the illusionary organs or not, we saw Chrome's strength, and in a battle against the Vindice, she would just be holding the Guardians back especially now that all the Guardians are active since Mukuro is back.

Chrome has really fulfilled her purpose as the crappy replacement for Mukuro but accidentally became incredibly popular. So im sure Amano will give her a new role since she is now a part of the Vongola. Perhaps make her resemble Elena who is the dead wife of Daemon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a quote from reborn in the popularity polls
    12. Rokudou Mukuro vs. Chrome Dokuro 
    It's Mukuro's victory in both combat and illusions. However Chrome does her best in training and learning Italian. When the time comes when she finds her own fighting style, the tides might turn. 
    Ugh I hope she finds her own fighting style soon. I want her becoming independant and becoming strong, so she can look after herself without Mukuro. And kicking ass. with her own power.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome is a nice character IMO . I personally like her though it's true she doesn't get involved too much in the story but that's her character . Even though at 1st when she was introduced in the story she seemed different than her real self, with time we got a whole picture of her personality and the truth is that she is a shy and pitiful girl . She always did her best , it's true that she could have done better but still we have to take into account that Mukuro has chosen her so she can't be that bad .

I think she'll have more occasions to prove she's worthy of being a Vongola . In a way i think she resembles Tsuna . Think about it , Mukuro was something like Reborn is to Tsuna , but now that he abandoned her it's obvious she became the same weak and pitiful girl she was before meeting Mukuro . If Reborn were to do the same with Tsuna , i mean abandoning him then Tsuna would be lost right ....

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    C
    I think she'll have more occasions to prove she's worthy of being a Vongola . In a way i think she resembles Tsuna . Think about it , Mukuro was something like Reborn is to Tsuna , but now that he abandoned her it's obvious she became the same weak and pitiful girl she was before meeting Mukuro . If Reborn were to do the same with Tsuna , i mean abandoning him then Tsuna would be lost right ....
    Not quite. Tsuna wouldnt be like Chrome. Tsuna and Chrome are in different strength brackets.
    Chrome at best is at Ken's level. Although I understand the point.

She doesnt have to prove herself as a Vongola since the fanbooks state Haru as Vongola. She sucks eggs.
    I think Chrome just needs to learn to use Dying Will Flame without Mukuro. This would make her the 3rd Strongest in Team Kokuyo just after Flan since Chikusa, M.M and Ken cant even use Flames I believe.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The upcoming fights are going to be interesting. The thing I don't get for now is how even after teaming up they want to battle against three Vindice, when before they couldn't take even one with their team. So even after teaming up I don't believe they can even take two of those Vindice. Also both Vongola and Mukuro's teams are injured, hence they won't have their best mobility and level of Flame Energy...
    Also Reborn used up plenty of his true form, so only Verde can help them. Also they were talking about some of their equipment... it might play some role, but... if we remember Daemon Spade who used a power that was close to Vindice's... then it won't be that easy as there are three tough opponents.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The upcoming fights are going to be interesting. The thing I don't get for now is how even after teaming up they want to battle against three Vindice, when before they couldn't take even one with their team. So even after teaming up I don't believe they can even take two of those Vindice. Also both Vongola and Mukuro's teams are injured, hence they won't have their best mobility and level of Flame Energy...
    Also Reborn used up plenty of his true form, so only Verde can help them. Also they were talking about some of their equipment... it might play some role, but... if we remember Daemon Spade who used a power that was close to Vindice's... then it won't be that easy as there are three tough opponents.
    Plot power my friend. Tsuna + Mukuro = License for the author to intensely boost any guardians involved in this battle.
    Do you really think the author will allow perhaps the most unlikely guardians double-act to flop? (Only 2nd to Hibari and Mukuro which would be THE most unlikely guardian double-act lol.)

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3