Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who are the better players?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 1

2 100.00%
  • Team 2

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Minato, Shikamaru, Sarutobi, Asuma, Shikaku vs Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Danzou

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato, Shikamaru, Sarutobi, Asuma, Shikaku vs Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Danzou

So Team 1 is:
    Minato, Shikamaru, Asuma,Shikaku and Sarutobi

Vs

Team 2
    Tobi, Itachi, Madara, Danzou and Sasuke.

The game is CHESS (got you ). Asume all of them know the rules of chess and they are not going to cheat.

This is mind power vs mind power.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato, Shikamaru, Sarutobi, Asuma, Shikaku vs Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Danzou

How are you planning to play chess 5 vs 5 ?

Imho Shikamaru + Shikaku stomp
    Quote Quote:
    LoL Kotoamatsuki pwn Sasuke to be a bunny

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato, Shikamaru, Sarutobi, Asuma, Shikaku vs Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Danzou

Team 2. They have Sharingan to help predict enemy's moves.

Though it's really hard to guess since Minato and the Nara duo are known to be very intelligent. Sarutobi has been considered a genius as well. But, Itachi is usually few steps ahead and quite possibly a greater genius. Sasuke's also very smart (manga fact, for all of you that like to deny anything good about Sasuke). Tobi and Madara are also pretty smart, so they should be able to stand up to Team 1. the problem is, Itachi's probably the only one who wouldn't get arrogant and make mistakes.

Might give this to team 1 just because Madara, Tobi, and Sasuke would get too arrogant and make mistakes.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpawnSasori View Post
    How are you planning to play chess 5 vs 5 ?

Imho Shikamaru + Shikaku stomp
    How the tournament is set up i am leaving it to your imagination. This could be 1vs1, 1vs1, 1vs1 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Team 2. They have Sharingan to help predict enemy's moves.

Though it's really hard to guess since Minato and the Nara duo are known to be very intelligent. Sarutobi has been considered a genius as well. But, Itachi is usually few steps ahead and quite possibly a greater genius. Sasuke's also very smart (manga fact, for all of you that like to deny anything good about Sasuke). Tobi and Madara are also pretty smart, so they should be able to stand up to Team 1. the problem is, Itachi's probably the only one who wouldn't get arrogant and make mistakes.

Might give this to team 1 just because Madara, Tobi, and Sasuke would get too arrogant and make mistakes.
    Neah, Sasuke is probably going to mess Itachi's game to.

Itachi: Shhh Sasuke i need to do something imortant.
    Sasuke: Ni-San talk to me, why you no talk to me (insert sad face).
    Itachi: I told you, i have something important to d....
    Sasuke: NIIII-SANNNNNN stop ignoring me.
    Itachi: Oh bloody hell what was i doing?!?!?
    Sarutobi: checkmate
    Itachi:......
    Last edited by xXan; March 29, 2012 at 02:52 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, knowing Itachi he can talk to sasuke while planning moves ahead and planning his victory.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why isn't Kabuto on Team 2? He's definitely more of a smartass then Danzou!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Why isn't Kabuto on Team 2? He's definitely more of a smartass then Danzou!
    I don't llike Kabuto and this is my topic so...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But... but... he likes to play chess too...

Fine then... I'am leaving... pffff... he doesn't need some friends to play chess with him anyway... an Edo-Tensei Shogi Board is much better...

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

I am still hopping Orochimaru get's back and eats him hole... Oro was so cool, Kabuto is just meh... I don't like his design at all (expecialy his glasses). Orochimaru was like an evil elf, like some dark elf something.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol I really thought this is a fight and wanted to say that Minato solos, but you really got me xXan!

Nevertheless this game will turn into a battle between Shikamaru, Asuma, Shikaku vs. Itachi and Tobi before it begins. Let me explain:

Everyone assembles
    xXan: *explains game & rules*
    Minato: Great, lets do this! (yattaaa no Genjutsu, I can win against Itachi!!!)
    Shikamaru: A game against these guys sounds troublesome... what if they attack us, when they are losing, I don't want to die you know... (I should just leave)
    Shikaku: Have faith my son, we have Minato on our side after all! There is no need to worry.
    Asuma: And my father, the god of shinobi, is on our side as well. We can do this! Don't forget that I wanted to take out both Kisame and Itachi alone.
    Hiruzen: Very interesting game. I have a great team, I can see the will of fire in your ey----.... wait... I'm called the god of shinobi?!?!?! puahahahahha *rolling on the floor laughing and dies*
    Everyone: ........
    Asuma: FATHER???
    Minato: Don't panic Asuma! I will revive him... *makes handseals* SHIKI FUUJIN!
    Shikaku: WTF Minato??? This technique seals someones soul by sacrificing your life. Why did you do that????
    Minato: No, I'm too epic... the death god will revive Hiruzen-sama in exchange for my cape! *death god revives Hiruzen*
    Shikamaru: amazing!
    Shikaku: awesome!
    Asuma: wicked!
    Team 2: .......................
    xXan: ........................
    Hiruzen: puahhahahahahahha they call me god of shinobis.... *rolling on the floor laughing and dies once more*
    Everyone: ......................
    Asuma: You don't have a second cape do you?
    Minato: ................
    Itachi: what happened? I can't see anything.
    Sasuke: Ni-san, Ni-san, lets play together!!!
    xXan: Guys... let us just begin....
    Danzou: Wait... we are ninjas... we are supposed to cheat and lie. I don't understand these rules.
    Team 2: ................................
    *Tobi stabs Sasuke with a rod through his heart, Madara throws a Kunai at Sasukes right eye, Danzou pierces Sasukes left eye with his fuuton-sword, Sasuke dies*
    Itachi: Thanks...
    Everyone: WTF?!!!? We thought you can't see!!!!
    Itachi: Uhm... it's obvious that Danzou, Tobi and Madara killed Sasuke...
    Danzou: This is ridiculous. No cheating? What is my role here? *leaves*
    *Kushina enters the room*
    Kushina: Found you Minato! What are you doing here? Why don't you play with Naruto? Or why didn't you take him with you? Why Minato? Why? Tell me!
    Minato: I will play with him after this game Kushina *epic smile*
    Kushina: No, you are going... NOW!!!
    Minato whispers: pshhh Kushina... this is a perfect chance to prove that I can beat Itachi. You know what these Itachi fanboys thinks about me, I showed you their posts, don't you remember??? Please... only this one game. *genius smile*
    Kushina: No Minato... no.... look at Shikaku! He is here with his son! And Sasuke is also here... Now go to your son and apologize! And what happened to your damn cape?
    Everyone: ......................
    Minato: You know what... I can do whatever I want. I'm Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage, the fastest ninja, a genius, the most talented and gifted shinobi!!! There is nothing you can do or say to beat me!
    Kushina: ............... you have no Genjutsu feats..........
    *Minato cries and leaves*
    Everyone: ??????????????????????????
    Kushina: I will take Minatos place!
    Madara: This is lame... I don't want to play with such rules. Here is my suggestion, all of my chess pieces are immortal and can do whatever they want!
    xXan: No.
    *Madara throws the chessboard away like an offended kid*
    Madara: I'm going to the disco. Dancing is much more fun since I can copy the best dancers moves.
    Kushina: Dancing?
    Madara: Sure, you want to hook up with me?
    Kushina: Haaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    *Madara & Kushina are leaving*
    Itachi: Tobi, we have to be very cautious. It's 3 vs 2 and I can't see anything.
    Tobi: hmh.....................just as planned!

Meanwhile in hell:

Sasuke: Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn where are you? Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn......!!!! Hmh... what is this place? Why is nobody here? ........... Niiii-saaaannnn??????? aahhh I know!!! We are playing hide and seek right? yaayyyyyyyyyyy Ni-san is playing with me!!! I will find you Ni-san!!!!!!!!!

Back 2 topic:

I would really love to see those guys playing a chess game. It's a hilarious idea. I give it to Team 1 since Shikaku and Shikamaru are very tough opponents. I think Madara would be the most entertaining player among them, cracking jokes and talking about his adventures.
    Last edited by syx; March 29, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Suddenly the door opens:

Sasuke: Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn I'am back!! Can we play now?? Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn!?
    Everybody: ......................
    *Jutsu Barrage is being fired at Sasuke*
    Itachi: Didn't you guys kill him a few moments ago..? Seriously... if you kill someone at least make sure he's dead!
    Asuma: Actually, I'am sure we killed him... I have no idea whats going on.
    *Some dust flies around*
    Shikaku: Forget about it... now that we'v.... *gets interrupted*
    Sasuke: Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn!! Your friends are mean..!! Lets go outside and play something else Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn!!
    Everybody: .........................
    Tobi: Wait a minute... those darkened eyes..... OH COME ON!? Seriously?? Who the fuck did this?? How are we supposed to play this stupid game now that we can't even kill him?!
    Sasuke: *drags Iachi's hair* Niiiiiiiiiii-saannnnnnnnnnn!! Lets go already!!
    Tobi: ......... ok... thats it... I'am out of here *warps away*
    Shikamaru: Great... this realy is a lot of fun... -.-

*outside around the corner:*
    Kabuto: hehehe... that serves you right for not letting me participate!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG i am laughting so hard its killing me... The sad and bad part is that i am at work right now and everydody is looking at me (i should be working) with this amazed faces... Something like this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/17
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/8

And i am like this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/483/14

Ovviously its the pics with Sasuke :P

God i hope that my superior is not going to show up as i can't stop laughting.
    Last edited by xXan; March 29, 2012 at 09:29 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I just thought that Kabuto will make Sasuke stop his rampage by bringing back Edo Fugaku and Edo whatsthenameofsasuke'smother, I mean he already brought back Itachi, some few Uchiha will not make a difference

Returning on topic, I love this lol.
    The only threat for team 2 is Itachi, since Danzou is a moron, Sasuke makes as many mistakes as there are stars on the sky and Tobi got outsmarted so many times to be considered even of average intelligence.
    Yet team 1 has Asuma. I mean, really?
    Poor Asuma, he don't know what the hell he is doing there, surrounded by those big guys.
    Shikaku and Shika wins, Minato too against anyone that isn't Madara or Itachi, Hiruzen too ( Unless ppl says that he was a moron, I believe bashing can turn the Professor into some retarded old monkey) and Asuma... Let's skip him.

I would totally love a chess battle between Itachi and Yondaime, with a huge wave of fanboys on the side.
    Yondaime is the bane of the Uchiha fans since he is one of the few guys that can make them look like total noobs, while Itachi is the Yondaime's fanboys bane since he is the only one, sans Madara, that can best Yondaime in awesomeness.
    The world would implode from such an event

New Reply