Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Fantastic

9 42.86%
  • 4 - Good

10 47.62%
  • 3 - Average

2 9.52%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 256

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 256

I think when the 5 division captains walked out was the best part.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, when they showed the allied forces

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

so i wasn't the only one... i kept playing that part again and again. with the ET part as well ( is that a new soundtrack ? loved it BTY )

amazing usage of soundtracks , they made the moment epic. but the preview kinda ruined it
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't really like how average the animation looked like in the second half of the episode. It made that half feel a little less epic. I wonder why they used awesome animation for a little scene with Bee showing off his mad skills instead of something more important. This was still an awesome episode though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I didn't really like how average the animation looked like in the second half of the episode. It made that half feel a little less epic. I wonder why they used awesome animation for a little scene with Bee showing off his mad skills instead of something more important. This was still an awesome episode though
    Did you not think the animation during the Captain introductions and the reveal the army was epic? I thought it looked great.

Well anyways i thought this was the best episode in the last month or so and was about to be left with a great feeling until....i saw the preview. Thats so disappointing. More boring naruto fillers...I miss bleach already.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Animation generally was average (and a mediocre team), and I personally don't care much for the duplicated CGI stock characters. Had the same issue with the 100,000 White Zetsu army a couple episodes a go. Particularily in the Captain reveal scene, you could easily see they only had about 8 different characters, duplicated 10,000 times each. And each only had like three or four frames of animation.

In general, though, I enjoyed the episode. Especially the Edo Tensei reanimation scene.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a good episode! Really liked it, but why on earth do they bother us with the super dramatic Naruto-Sasuke relationship for the next 4 weeks? I mean who wants to see this shit? rly...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Did you not think the animation during the Captain introductions and the reveal the army was epic? I thought it looked great.
    Yeah that scene was pretty cool, but like Suzaku said the animators were kind of lazy when doing that part. Hopefully now that Bleach's anime is over (for the time being) we'll get some better animation in Shippuuden. That is unless the Bleach animators have all gone to animate Rock Lee's spinoff. It would be a little strange to see a spinoff with better animation than the main series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    It was a good episode! Really liked it, but why on earth do they bother us with the super dramatic Naruto-Sasuke relationship for the next 4 weeks? I mean who wants to see this shit? rly...
    Because it's the only point where they can extend the series for a month. It's non-stop war here on out.

As fot the eipisode it was nice. I really liked the audio in Tobi's lair. It was new IIRC and not the usual evil guy music. They're started to use those wide ciircling shots a lot more. Wonder if it will become a trend. Didn't realize neji was tbat much taller than Hinata. But I guess the war rill resume after Golden Week. Can't complain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Serina's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What?? He reanimated Dan?? This guy was pathetic and weak. Why would he do that? Seems to be a plot twist made only for Tsunade...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2