Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Edo Madara Vs Kages ( previous )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Edo Madara Vs Kages ( previous )

Edo Madara is to much for current Kages, co what's about previous ?

We have:
    Second Mizukage - Liquid body + genjutsu + water gun
    Second Tsuchikage ( Mu ) - Invisibility + Jiton + flying
    Third Raikage ( S ? ) - Durable body + speed + nearly unlimited chakra + powerful close combat jutsu
    Third Kazekage ( he was told to be the strongest kage ) - Satetsu ??
    Third Hokage ( Hiruzen ) - we should assume, that he could use every jutsu from konoha + he should have more chakra.

Please don't post sth like Hiruzen was fighting First and Second and won this battle, First won against Madara, so Hiruzen stomp Madara

Basically Kazekage and Hokage, are able to seal Madara
    Quote Quote:
    LoL Kotoamatsuki pwn Sasuke to be a bunny

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edo Madara Vs Kages ( previous )

Second Mizukage's Genjutsu and Muu's invisibility may not work against the Sharingan because it can see chakra. So all that is left for Mizukage is Jokey Boy technique and Jinton for Tsuchikage, which are obviously no threat against Edo Madara no matter how much you put it.

Third Raikage... His speed is less than his son apparently, but his offensive technique is stronger, and with his durable body... But still, I doubt he could do anything against Edo Madara. He'll certainly break his Susanoo or crack it, but Madara still have the Rinnegan + Mokuton too...

Third Kazekage + Hokage : They're able to seal, which mean that they'll rely more about those three to create an opening...

I fail to see how could anyone defeat Edo Madara honestly...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpawnSasori View Post
    Edo Madara is to much for current Kages, co what's about previous ?

We have:
    Second Mizukage - Liquid body + genjutsu + water gun
    Second Tsuchikage ( Mu ) - Invisibility + Jiton + flying
    Third Raikage ( S ? ) - Durable body + speed + nearly unlimited chakra + powerful close combat jutsu
    Third Kazekage ( he was told to be the strongest kage ) - Satetsu ??
    Third Hokage ( Hiruzen ) - we should assume, that he could use every jutsu from konoha + he should have more chakra.

Please don't post sth like Hiruzen was fighting First and Second and won this battle, First won against Madara, so Hiruzen stomp Madara

Basically Kazekage and Hokage, are able to seal Madara
    There is a diference from knowing them and the ability to perform them. If you whant to put it as a rule here its fine but he really can't do that.

Madara wins here, defenetly. If he is not playing around he would bucher them all.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see a situation in which the other Kages provide a opening for Hiruzen to seal Madara using Shiki Fujin. It would be difficult, and the Kages would likely suffer casualties, but I think it would be possible. Very likely, no. But sufficiently possible to be considered.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    There is a diference from knowing them and the ability to perform them. If you whant to put it as a rule here its fine but he really can't do that.

Madara wins here, defenetly. If he is not playing around he would bucher them all.
    This is Kishomoto writting fail, Orochimaru himself stated that Hiruzen knew and was able to peform every jutsu in Konoha, the main reason he was nicknamed The Professor, which probably stands to non-blood related techinique.

He stated that Nagato could peform any jutsu too, but it was not proved.
    Last edited by Skidmore; March 29, 2012 at 04:27 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Skidmore

I looked at that like as praise. Orochimaru does not even stated non-kekegenkai jutsus but ALL jutsus lol... Also are we to belive he can do hirashin(or other type of ST, then why not use a space time barrier to divert the biju blast himself?? Rasengan? Chidori? How about bug jutsus? Does he have bugs? How about the fat stuff from Chouji? Also how the hell does he have all elemental afinities... Its just bullshit, i look at it just on the knowing part as it is imposible for him to be able to do them. As you said its Kishomoto's writting fail but to be fair it was at the start of the manga

Also JMan stated that Nagato was able to learn all the jutsus JMan showed him and this makes sense as the rinnegan allows you to use all elements. I am sure JMan does not know all the jutsus in Konoha and only stuff he can actualy do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Skidmore

I looked at that like as praise. Orochimaru does not even stated non-kekegenkai jutsus but ALL jutsus lol... Also are we to belive he can do hirashin(or other type of ST, then why not use a space time barrier to divert the biju blast himself?? Rasengan? Chidori? How about bug jutsus? Does he have bugs? How about the fat stuff from Chouji? Also how the hell does he have all elemental afinities... Its just bullshit, i look at it just on the knowing part as it is imposible for him to be able to do them. As you said its Kishomoto's writting fail but to be fair it was at the start of the manga

Also JMan stated that Nagato was able to learn all the jutsus JMan showed him and this makes sense as the rinnegan allows you to use all elements. I am sure JMan does not know all the jutsus in Konoha and only stuff he can actualy do.
    I agree with you, I doubt Hiruzen could perform all of them, but I really believe that he knew them all, and could counter them. Hiruzen was pure wisdom, the Databooks ranked him in 5 out 5 in each area of Shinobi skills (Tai, Nin, Gen), something that even Kakashi and Orochimaru does not have.

New Reply