Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave 10

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Brave 10

Brave 10

Synopsis
    The story reimagines the legendary adventures of the 10 brave warriors assembled by the warlord Sanada Yukimura in the year 1600, in the middle of Japan's tumultuous Sengoku (Warring States) era.

A year before the battle of Sekigahara that ended the Sengoku Period, the ninja Saizou Kirigakure meets the miko Nami Isa as she's attacked by assassins. Her shrine was destroyed by Tokugawa Ieyasu for siding with Yukimura Sanada. Meanwhile, Sanada has been gathering ten warriors known as Sanada's Brave 10, who have the power to change history. As they gather one by one, Nami's own mysterious power awakens.

(Source: ANN)

Information
    Aired: Jan 8, 2012 to ?
    Producers: TMS Entertainment, Media Factory, Studio Saki Makura
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Historical, Seinen

Japanese cast
    Spoiler show

Japanese staff

Spoiler show

Theme Song Performance:
    ADAPTER (ED)
    Daisuke Ono (OP)
    Tetsuya Kakihara (OP)

Trailer
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brave 10

Wow. The thread is open already...

Anyway.. I love the cast... Ono, Kamiya, Kakky...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post

Anyway.. I love the cast... Ono, Kamiya, Kakky...
    From the cast I only recognized Daisuke Ono , but I’m pretty sure B 10 has a fantastic cast. And the bishies, I’m especially interested in the one who is in the middle of the picture below:

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You recognize Ono but you don't recognize Kamiya? They are best buddies.. Ono is often found with Kamiya in some anime...

Anyway, I'm more interested with Rokurou.. His appearance is similar with another cool guy..

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

...How come I recall seeing Ishida-san in the main site as well, but meh...

Awesome cast + Sengoku = I'm totally in. >_<"

Man, Koyasu is Date Masamune this time? I'm going to get one crazy image here~ XD

And Morimori as Yukimura with Kakky as Sasuke = GREAT! XD Sasuke and Kojuu switched side and become the leader~ XD

PS. Basara reference...
    PS2. I personally don't see any problem of knowing D without knowing C though...They are together a lot, but not always. Though, when ever the DGS combi are together, it's just thrice the fun of each of them alone...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Koyasu has a very deep and heavy voice so...

Please don't write PS2 like that... I honestly thought for a second there that you were talking about PlayStation2.
    Yeah, I know.. That's why I wrote often, not always. I do know a handful anime where there is only one of them... It's just that they were often found together in famous anime like Durarara... But if one does not watch those kind of anime then it's understandable... To be honest, I'm sick of finding them together... I was happy when I saw Saizou is voiced by Ono but then Rokurou is voiced by Kamiya and my reaction was . But no matter.. I still want to see the eyecandies. And there's still Kakky... I'm always thrilled whenever I see Kakky's name.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

...I think I've seen pair that were together more often than DGS pair though...like Ishida-san and Hoshi (the main reason why they got so many fans as a pair was because they're together in too many shows many years back...since Ishida-san actually said once that his relationship with Hoshi is nothing more special than anyone, and yeah, they don't host any radio together, unlike OnoD and HiroC who I daresay got so many fans as a pair not because of the show they're together but because of DGS *shrug*)

Come to think of it, after Durarara!! I don't think I've seen them together in any show I watched myself...rather, I hardly saw them at all. I know that they're together in Working!!, but I didn't watch that anime. The last anime I saw them together was AnE, I think. So...guess that doesn't really matter to me as much...>_<"

On the other hand, I get the feeling that Kakky is in so many anime this year..and Saku too...for not real particular reason, of course. Probably just because I ran into them too often myself...>_<"

But meh, can't wait for it either way. With OnoD, HiroC, Koyasu, Kakky, Nakai-san, Okky, Morimori casting for this anime, I totally am not going to miss it.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... it is full of awesome cast...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You recognize Ono but you don't recognize Kamiya? They are best buddies.. Ono is often found with Kamiya in some anime...
    I didn’t recognize him at first, but after looking for his previous roles now I totally recognize him! He is a great seiyuu. And I didn’t know Kamiya and Ono were best friends…

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, I'm more interested with Rokurou.. His appearance is similar with another cool guy..
    Rokurou is the guy with the cape?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Welcome to the Brave 10 thread Ju-da-su! It’s nice to see you excited about this anime as well. ^_^

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I didn’t recognize him at first, but after looking for his previous roles now I totally recognize him! He is a great seiyuu. And I didn’t know Kamiya and Ono were best friends…
    Yeah.. Kamiya is a great seiyuu... and my favorite one.

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Rokurou is the guy with the cape?
    In your picture of the 5 guys, he's the one in the left with violet hair and clothes.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In your picture of the 5 guys, he's the one in the left with violet hair and clothes.
    The one who is sticking out his tongue?

And some news about the show:

NIS America Licenses Brave 10 Ninja Action TV Anime
    Series based on Kairi Shimotsuki's Warring States-era historical manga to stream on Crunchyroll
    NIS America (NISA) announced on Thursday that it has acquired the home video rights to the Brave 10 television anime series. NISA will specify the release date, product details, and the details on the premium edition packaging at a later date.

Crunchyroll revealed on Wednesday that it will stream the series as it airs in Japan, starting on Tuesday, Janaruy 10 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 05, 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Emm, nope. Above that one.

Tuesday?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched the first episode and I really enjoyed watching it.

- The OP is so cool! Daisuke Ono and Tetsuya Kakihara's voices are wonderful~

- It is only the first episode but I’ve already fallen for Saizo . Another character that caught my eye is Sanada…he is an interesting character and I’m very sure there is more stuff than meets the eye about him.

- Isa Nami…I like her, she is cute. And she is also an interesting character, I’m especially curious about that peculiar and powerful power she has…I know it has to do with that green jewel in her head band…but I also think it has to do with her as well…maybe she is a very special maiden?

- I know it is still very early in the series…but I do like the Isa Nami x Saizo pairing, they are cute together and their interactions are funny , like when Saizo caught her sleeping in his futon.

- I’m looking forward to the next episode and I’m especially looking forward to Anastacia’s introduction into the series.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Rewatching the episode I noticed some interesting things:

- I’m really curious about the reason why Saizou doesn’t trust lords; I wonder what bad experience he had with a lord that made him distrust lords so much.

- Isanami has a big appetite and loves food.

- It seems the Head Priest knew about Isanami’s power and how to use it.

- Saizou is a very skilled swordsman but his sword is no ordinary sword…it seems kind of magical.

- It seems the green jewel is linked to Isanami’s feelings/emotions and it seems that when the jewel’s activated Isanami’s skin turns into stone and she goes into a trance.

- Sasuke seems to have developed a crush on Isanami.

- Isanami doesn’t like to sleep alone.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ono and Kakky... *_* They are perfect for their roles, I think. It's too bad Kamiya doesn't talk much in this eps.

Saizou and Isanami... They are quite a pair, eh? She glued herself to him and pulls him wherever she pleases... Saizou, despite his complains, has a soft spot for Isanami... He could have just left her easily but he didn't. What a gentleman. They met just a while ago, but they make an interesting pair. My favorite part of their conversation:

Isanami: Saizou. Then I'll call you Sai-chan!
    Saizou: I'll murder you, bitch.

Oh, when Isanami reveals that she treated him to Soba in front of Sanada and Sasuke...

And yeah... Isanami is somehow mysterious... She was pursued heavily yet she doesn't appear to be panic or anything... She even looked cheery. Only when she told her story to Sanada, she finally cried. She seems to have the ability to turn on/off her emotion at will. Not to mention that jewel's power... Ash. Everything is turned to ash.

And my.. Sasuke indeed has a crush on Isanami! He was shocked to see her in Saizou's room...
    Saizou's reaction when he saw Isanami sleeping on his futon... precious. Well, at least that means he's not a pervert and Isanami, though she's a girl, is oblivious to these kind of things... Sleeping in a man's room.. really, Isanami?

I want to see more of Saizou's and Sasuke's interaction... They are the cat and dog in this series... I want to see more of their childish fights...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's too bad Kamiya doesn't talk much in this eps.
    Yep, his character is the silent type.

Quote Quote:
    Saizou and Isanami... They are quite a pair, eh? She glued herself to him and pulls him wherever she pleases... Saizou, despite his complains, has a soft spot for Isanami... He could have just left her easily but he didn't. What a gentleman. They met just a while ago, but they make an interesting pair.
    ITA!! Plus their interactions are great!!

Quote Quote:
    My favorite part of their conversation:

Isanami: Saizou. Then I'll call you Sai-chan!
    Saizou: I'll murder you, bitch.

That was priceless.

Quote Quote:
    And yeah... Isanami is somehow mysterious... She was pursued heavily yet she doesn't appear to be panic or anything... She even looked cheery.
    She looked worried IMO, what she didn’t have was any bruises….Saizou noticed that and it seemed odd to him as well.

Quote Quote:
    And my.. Sasuke indeed has a crush on Isanami! He was shocked to see her in Saizou's room...
    Saizou's reaction when he saw Isanami sleeping on his futon... precious. Well, at least that means he's not a pervert and Isanami, though she's a girl, is oblivious to these kind of things... Sleeping in a man's room.. really, Isanami?
    That was one of my favorites moments in this episode, too bad it doesn’t happen in the manga. Oh well, at least I can say I didn’t mind that the anime team added that to the ep.

Quote Quote:
    I want to see more of Saizou's and Sasuke's interaction... They are the cat and dog in this series... I want to see more of their childish fights...
    Me too!

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast