Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion / 67 Predictions

See also in my opinion Shioon needs that seed of doubt thrown in there. "Yeah it will take someone like you a month to learn this". GMR was always throwing in doubt with Shioon. Now with motivation (his mom, Jini almost dying, JiGun almost dying, using GMR's name in vain) lots of motivation and his teacher (secretly)saying you suck you can't do it (reverse psychology) what more do you need?

Shioon would have to be about out of pills. I also think the author needs to reenter Sera. The cold calculating wench. I think also that this prick attacking Sunwoo will kill someone (Elder Asian Kimbo Slice). That would put Kwon in the spotlight for training. I would prefer Asian Kimbo Slice mopping the floor with cocky face.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    I was thinking about that as well, even if shioon decided to use the pills for jang's training seessions only and just meditate without it would still run out by now seeing as he must have been at this for days...

He must be at the last pill..so maybe next training session will be his last pill. Though it'll be interesting to see How the elders decide to go about training him after they witness what smug face annoying bastard showcases next week in terms of abilities...

My hope is for kwon to tell Jang to back off and teach shioon himself...but anything to speed up his growth you know..
    cool so your saying once the smug face some how embarrassed the Sunwo clan they will focus more on shinwoo training if that what you mean

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    He wants to learn techniques instead of actual fighting...smh he wants to be fodder for life BUT a fodder wielding a dangerous sword like Gaju-nim said lol
    I wouldn't say that. The meditation is mostly for improving his skill and experience. The problem with him is that he's trying to do too much at once. I agree that he should leave learning techniques for a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    It makes me wonder if Shioon can go into the meditation training without the pills. I think he can
    You're right. Meditation doesn't make any assumptions about the physical body.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Guru981;2845916]I wouldn't say that. The meditation is mostly for improving his skill and experience. The problem with him is that he's trying to do too much at once. I agree that he should leave learning techniques for a later time.

i dont see it that way i think the author is pushing him to get to a certan level befor the end of part two if he wait for later to learn tech when do you think would be the right time when he is motivated right now

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    i dont see it that way i think the author is pushing him to get to a certan level befor the end of part two if he wait for later to learn tech when do you think would be the right time when he is motivated right now
    I see your point. There's no doubt he'll learn a technique or two by the end of New Waves -- otherwise the build up would be pointless. Still, judging by this chapter, he's pushing beyond his limits (no surprise). I think he'd be more efficient if he focused on one thing, and the reason I prefer New Waves to Part 1 is because he isn't just "a kid recklessly swinging a dangerous sword".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man smug face an idiot he just plain out says im an suc if he wanted to get the sunwo clan attention he going to get his ass beaten to a pulp there is a reason why they are a dangerous clan and we are going to find out
    Last edited by mup; April 06, 2012 at 05:59 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon can hit that cocky dude why? because of the way he look look at what he did to the shades dude the shades dude thinks that he is done for but in the end he is the one on the receiving end of the SCS

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is still using the pills for his meditation training so it has only been a few days. It'll be interesting to see what he'll do when he runs out. He has to either go to the doctor, ask Sera for more pills or tell the SunWoo elders about the pills so their labs can make them. My guess is that Kwon finds out about the pills (he suspects something anyway) and the SunWoo clan will make them until the Doc is done with whatever it is he is making. The Doc will probably seek out Sera who will then have to seek out Shioon, that will probably how she gets back into the story and where we'll find the scene where he forgives her, etc.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@svyatoslav I see your point at least from the Manhwa. I mean in chapter 65 the pills were right next to him and he then went into meditation mode. So from that I can see where you might think he needs the pills to meditate. But in chapter 43 the ladies that were over watching the old lady teach Shioon training are staring at him while he was in the meditation training.

Also as a note the cover of chapter 43 was bad to the bone.

From reading those chapters again the old lady (forget her name right now) she made the statement about GMR increasing his blood vessels to increase the amount of ki Shioon could use. But I believe that the Illwallsindan(sp??) was the cause of this.

But with his ki induced blood coursing through his veins Shioon has the possibility to be awesomer <--I know bad English. With that said though I counted the number of times Hyuk hit Shioon and I count about 14-16 times in chapter 65. Whereas in this chapter he was only hit once in the head and a few in the body. I also get the feeling that Shioon will need to be rescued again. Like how MAA and Chundomoon was keeping Sosul so that Sunwoo would assist with in keeping the Murim world at peace. Essentially blackmailing them.

I wonder if it was during the short lived life of Sosuls father that she was taken and Mamungi was her steward issued from Chundomoon? I don't know but it is obvious to me that Mamungi takes orders from Chundomoon. This next chapter is one I have anticipated for a long time. (Not this grin guy fighting but the reemergence of older characters that cared for/were interested in Shioon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

RE: nanoclarkology

At the start of each session, the old lady poured her ki into Shioon so he could do the meditation training. Basically the premise is that he needs ki from an outside source to fill his meridians (his ki channels, since his ki center is broken and can't do it for him even though he has tons of ki in his body and bloodstream) or something that would act as a temporary ki center (Doc and Sera's pills).

Also, the old lady said that his meridians (which are ki channels not blood vessels) were enlarged and it was 9AD that enlarged them via the most advanced ki distribution technique, the black heaven and earth distribution technique or whatever it is called. This was done so his body could handle the enormous amounts of ki generated by the Illwallsindan (sp?).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

for what I understand, the Illwallsindan gave Shioon so much ki that he would die, then 9ad opened up his meridians and teached him the black heaven and earth technic so he could properly circulate all this ki trough his body

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    RE: nanoclarkology

At the start of each session, the old lady poured her ki into Shioon so he could do the meditation training. Basically the premise is that he needs ki from an outside source to fill his meridians (his ki channels, since his ki center is broken and can't do it for him even though he has tons of ki in his body and bloodstream) or something that would act as a temporary ki center (Doc and Sera's pills).

Also, the old lady said that his meridians (which are ki channels not blood vessels) were enlarged and it was 9AD that enlarged them via the most advanced ki distribution technique, the black heaven and earth distribution technique or whatever it is called. This was done so his body could handle the enormous amounts of ki generated by the Illwallsindan (sp?).
    this

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow incredible chapter!

So things are getting exciting again . Can't wait to see what this dude can do against all the 4 elders of Sunwoo clan . I personally think he might stand a chance if Elder Kwon wasn't between them but i just can't see the elder getting defeated by this guy . If that were the case then all Sunwoo clan are practically screwed so nah...
    Hearing what Ji Gun said about the leader of SUC makes me wanna met him . I wonder how he is . And poor Shiwoon , kinda felt bad for him when he saw his master that changed . I mean seeing him that way is making me sad as well 'cause he's totally changed , can't believe he's the same ero dude who was always bitching around Shiho and that teacher (forgot the name ) ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i predict we see more on the suc webpage and shinwoo learns about the suc mission and what happining in the sunwoo clan hq

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see more about the elders fight actually . It would rock to see the real strength of the Sunwoo clan and to see elder Kwon getting serious and really pissed

Can't wait for next chapter already ..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am thinking cocky dude is going to hold his own against the elders. If crazy mustache is reporting to this guy then I am sure he has some skills which is probably why he is arrogant enough to just charge right into HQ of the "most dangerous" clan in all the Murim. I think cocky dude is going to meet Shioon and this will make him work even harder at training.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast