Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 66 Spoiler Thread

Chapter's here!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16042

Ooh, a familiar face!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha darn you beat me too it. Decent chapter..? Not really sure what happened. Mamoji the fish dude looks like he switched teams

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Why at this point is Shioon even surprised to see GMR involved with the SUC? Grow up little buddy

And remember Fish Guy always respected GMR
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Elder Kwon went to Kangsung and told him about the fight with the Chundomoon person. That is why all the elders are at head quarter. We might actually see why Asian Kimbo Slice is an elder. Oh, this is just too good. Elder Kwon pissed off again would be nice. This chapter seems to be a turning point in this New Waves. But we shall see.

We have got GMR in two consecutive chapters.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm impressed the Sunwoo Clan elders were able to so easily figure out the identity of the leader of the SUC. I wonder what direction the author is going with this since I doubt the SUC leader can take on Elder Kwon and the other elders. Also it seems like the SUC either intentionally showed Shioon that video so as to trick him into thinking that 9AD really is there leader or this is just a video they show to all SUC members so as to make them believe that they really are following 9AD.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like that cocky bastard will get his ass handle like a bitch hahahahaha \

and i think he is looking for shioon

and i think he is jealous that Shioon is GMR's one and only real disciple

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: The Breaker: New Waves 66 Spoiler Thread

I bet annoying new Guy probably told fish Guy that he was going to get 9AD's disciple emprisoned by the sunwoo clan...otherwise I don't see why he would switch sides..

Besides that annoying Guy got guts..is he trying to step to Leon and his elder bros? Seriously either he's retarded or really as strong as GMR...all this really makes me want to know power rankings of each character because THIS IS GETTING CONFUSING.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I don't think the cocky bastard will be beat senseless. I have to go through the chapter again. Did they go to Sunwoo headquarters or are they at the MAA head quarters?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think the cocky bastard will be beat senseless. I have to go through the chapter again. Did they go to Sunwoo headquarters or are they at the MAA head quarters?
    I feel as if the card had a tracking chip within it that activates when you use it. But the funny thing is annoying Guy must be either full of himself or that strong...I guess we'll see how he compares to his masked teacher(dude with hyuk) vs elders....I mean cmon if this annoying Guy can compare to sunwoo clan elders, than shame on masked Guy and that would mean the elder of hyuk's clan/school is even stronger...which wont make sense.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion / 67 Predictions

SunWoo HQ.

Cocky-Shit-Eating-Bastard told Mustache that he wanted to find out how strong the SunWoo were.

Some other short notes since I'm too tired to do a summary.

The Five Leaders of the SUC are...
    > Black Princess JiYu
    > Cool Guy YongHyun
    > Thousand Faces Woman HaRu (Alternatively, Many-Faced Woman/Girl/Lady/etc since Thousand is sometimes used to express "a lot")
    > Blood Flowing Fang GwunYung (Maybe it would just be easier to say Bloody Fang?)
    > Lone Wolf RyuJi (Literally Alone Wandering Wolf, but I figure Lone Wolf is an adequate enough translation)

Bit of info on the SUC's background. Parentheses are my own conjecture.
    > Given what I can tell from what JiGun's saying, the SUC was originally just a group of youngsters from Murim. JiGun pretty much calls it a gathering. (Probably wasn't even called SUC back then, probably didn't even have a name.)
    > They weren't satisfied with the way Murim was. Because the establishment held power, youngsters weren't being treated with the respect they felt they deserved, etc.
    > And then 9AR appeared and shook the place up. (I'm thinking this referring to 9AR's second appearance in Murim, not his original appearance in which he won the title of 9AR in the first place, considering JiGun's age).
    > So JiGun's group claimed that the rules of the Murim should be changed.
    > It wasn't easy, because they were also people who had lived inside the borders of Murim. (Mmm, how to say this? I'd think it's something along the lines of them being unable or not knowing how to rebel because they were used to the way the Murim was, unfair as it might be?)
    > Then the guy who is known today as the Head of the SUC appeared.
    > JiGun says nobody knew where he came from, but that he was incredibly strong, way beyond their skill level.
    > After that, the gathering became centered around the Head, and that's when the Five Leaders were created.
    > The Head always wore a mask so nobody knew who he was, and JiGun guesses that he must be famous to want to keep his identity hidden.
    > The Head also claimed that his martial arts style was that of the 9AR.

ZA ENDO.

12. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

there is a heavy load of foreshadowing that this grin guy is the SUC leader. at least this jerk isn't one of the 5 captains. but he kicked some but on the fodder. i think as sson as Shioons name is dropped then Mamungi will not fight. he said he still owed Shioon at the end of part 1.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 07:

Kwon: "I've heard that in recent trainings with Jun Jangro, isntead of sparring he's spending more time questioning about high dimensional martial artsd"

I'm calling it now: At some point, Shioon will fight and we'll see a flashback of the Elder explaining the meaning of those things Goomoonryong mentioned and then.. Bom! Seismic Step or some other Goomoonryong trademark technique from Shioon!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Confusing chapter. I thought Je-Gal was the leader of the S.U.C, but maybe Jeong-Cheon (grin guy) is really pulling the strings? If so, do the five captains know about him? It's not clear whether the "really strong guy" they were talking about is Ge-Gal or Jeong-Cheon, since both could be using masks (grin guy could do with it most, though ).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

hello guys this is my first post i was wondering who is the one talking in pages 15,16 is it talking ji gun kun who is with shion and yi gju bum about the suc or is it talking jung chun the guy who is fighting because if he is talking then he cant be the suc leader can he? one more thing that i dont like about this is shion who is learning his master techniques instead of telling the elder kwon that he learn the meditation technique and that he has pils with him and just about everything i mean he has the support of the strongest clan in the murim and he doesnt ask for any help at all??? it is just me or it is so stupid i mean they could help him with pils, with his master techniques and with everything he wanted to just if he asks them and now he is like home alone genious without ki who is learning the most harder techniques alone it doesnt make sense

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast