Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion / 67 Predictions

I'm starting to feel bad for the fodder in this manga. The SUC fodder are getting owned by Elder Kwon and the Sun Woo fodder are getting owned by Jeong Cheon.

I'd expect him to be able to fight more or less on par with Elder Kwon, otherwise this would be pointless. The gardener guy and the glasses guy are still masters, as all Elders are, but I would expect them to still be below Yi Gyu Bum. Asian Kimbo Slice seems like he's probably above Yi Gyu Bum, but none of them come close to Elder Kwon.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

and now Shioon is asking for Murim terms from what i saw in his meditation he is getting closer to touch Hyuk so that means he is getting good at martial arts

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

crazy thought..WHAT IF 9AD did have a disciple before shiwoon that turned to the dark side? lol
    and it happend to be this guy....

in any case he's no push over...his attacks can't be seen like kwon's...and here i thought that was sunwhoo clan specialty(speed attacks) but this guys not even part of sunwhoo clan

i have a feeling after this skirmish that annoying guy flees, but this brings about the disscussion of shiwoon learning 9AD techs from his cell phone at his daily trainings with elder.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it will be fun if Shioon already learned the focused stomp but instead of using it like the normal way (STOMP) he will use it as a kick and maybe he can focus in his fist too......

i hope he will use it on the cocky dude and sent him flying

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    crazy thought..WHAT IF 9AD did have a disciple before shiwoon that turned to the dark side? lol
    and it happend to be this guy....
    maybe just a follower but not a disciple in the previous chapter GMR is with a lot of people maybe those are just followers not disciples

if you read the first part GMR don't want any disciples (i think Shiho said it) because GMR don't want it to be used as a lure for him to get out (like what happen on Shioon on the 1st part)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    and now Shioon is asking for Murim terms from what i saw in his meditation he is getting closer to touch Hyuk so that means he is getting good at martial arts
    Yeah also it seems that Shioon is getting hit less. I mean the first time he got hit ....?.... 30 times all at once it seems. Now it looks like he is still being hit multiple times but he is starting to see through the moves/hits.

The ogre/goblin as Shioon called him in part 1. I went back and he doesn't say I still owe him in chapter 72. But Mamungi did say that when GMR was going crazy on the rooftop. Anyway I hope it still stands.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im satisfied. We have confirmation that Shi-woon's training is coming along rather well. You get the feeling that if he wasn't fighting Hyuk he would be pretty amazing. I mean, this is the guy who is called some kind of heavenly genius who has been training since he could walk, and it looks like Shi-woon is already starting to see through his moves.

The real kicker is that he seems frustrated that he can't have a proper match with a few days of training. He doesn't seem to understand that he shouldn't be able to within the next few years, if ever, if he was normal.
    Last edited by Bludvein; April 06, 2012 at 09:13 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter looks olike shwoon has been asking questions he will probably be able to touch hyuuk soon in his training and possibly better in a few chapters. wonder if the suc leader will be able to fight well against the elders. next chapter should be very interesting to see how powerful he really is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He is purposely inciting the Sunwoo clan to violence. I also wonder if Hyuk had him in confidences mentioned Shioon and his spirit? Because this will make the elders want to fight the Chundomoon. Which is not the smart thing to do. For some reason this reminds me of Thor the actions of a few affect the many. Let's bring out the destroyer.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man shiwoo if he lose the phone to the suc then that would be bad let hope that doesn't happen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If the clan that shioon had left murim would that mean sera and the clan she is in are still in murim or are there clans out there that want change but not in S.U.C? There seems to be more questions now then there was before, and I hope the pacing does not slow down. Great chapter, but why do I feel that the author is going to add a sound effect that will distract shioon and make him see the battle of elders vs supposed brother of hyuk so-chun.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that the SUC head (Hyuk's "brother") stressed that Shioon is the "former" disciple of 9AD. I bet he has an inferiority complex with regards to Shioon, since Shioon is the only genuine disciple, and is looking to settle the score somehow. I guess in that sense Shioon is a lot like Hyuk, both have something the grin guy desperately wants but will never have.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    it will be fun if Shioon already learned the focused stomp but instead of using it like the normal way (STOMP) he will use it as a kick and maybe he can focus in his fist too......

i hope he will use it on the cocky dude and sent him flying

maybe just a follower but not a disciple in the previous chapter GMR is with a lot of people maybe those are just followers not disciples

if you read the first part GMR don't want any disciples (i think Shiho said it) because GMR don't want it to be used as a lure for him to get out (like what happen on Shioon on the 1st part)
    Yea he could just be a follower also.

I dont see whats the big deal about focus stomp..if he cant hit his opponents(which are gonna be master level) its useless...so
    What shioon needs right now is fighting skills and training(which can at least cover for experience, since he's doing it with a master everyday). Techniques can come later...but that not shioon's mentality right now.

He wants to learn techniques instead of actual fighting...smh he wants to be fodder for life BUT a fodder wielding a dangerous sword like Gaju-nim said lol
    Last edited by bighawke5; April 06, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well 9AD did say back in part 1 that you should train both inner power and the body at the same time to the maximum result. So him training ki techniques should also increase his strength and speed, if I understood it right. Its not like he is neglecting to work on his skills either, seeing as how he trains with the elder dude every afternoon and then uses his meditation training at night.

The only thing I don't get is how he is getting that much uptime with his ki. He had 3 pills left, and each pill should only give 30 mins or so of ki use. So how is he able to train long enough that he is lacking sleep? and why hasn't he run out already?

Edit: I should add to the guy above, it would be impossible to use seismic step on his fist or in a kick. If he could, it wouldn't be the same technique. Though I imagine learning it makes it easier to learn ki techs that have a similar concept.
    Last edited by Bludvein; April 06, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes me wonder if Shioon can go into the meditation training without the pills. I think he can. As for the seismic step, I believe it will be the precursor to learning the Sunwoos heaven shattering lightning strike or the move Elder Kwon used on mask face. The concepts will be the same and Shioon having the unending ki in his blood can do the move over and over to perfect it.

When is the quack doc going to reenter the picture? I would prefer a sooner rather than later appearance. With the Elders going against Smug-faced-shit-eating-grin-bastard how is the author and artist going to tie up these points.

I still think Mamungi is on Shioons side. Once he knows Shioon is on Sunwoos side he will be a retainer. I mean the creepy dude/goblin/ogre/whatever kept calling him cutie. Really awkward comes to mind.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    Well 9AD did say back in part 1 that you should train both inner power and the body at the same time to the maximum result. So him training ki techniques should also increase his strength and speed, if I understood it right. Its not like he is neglecting to work on his skills either, seeing as how he trains with the elder dude every afternoon and then uses his meditation training at night.

The only thing I don't get is how he is getting that much uptime with his ki. He had 3 pills left, and each pill should only give 30 mins or so of ki use. So how is he able to train long enough that he is lacking sleep? and why hasn't he run out already?

Edit: I should add to the guy above, it would be impossible to use seismic step on his fist or in a kick. If he could, it wouldn't be the same technique. Though I imagine learning it makes it easier to learn ki techs that have a similar concept.
    I was thinking about that as well, even if shioon decided to use the pills for jang's training seessions only and just meditate without it would still run out by now seeing as he must have been at this for days...

He must be at the last pill..so maybe next training session will be his last pill. Though it'll be interesting to see How the elders decide to go about training him after they witness what smug face annoying bastard showcases next week in terms of abilities...

My hope is for kwon to tell Jang to back off and teach shioon himself...but anything to speed up his growth you know..

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast